Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    wish they would flash-show season 1 again i hate missing out on series and not being able to dive right in

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    wish they would flash-show season 1 again i hate missing out on series and not being able to dive right in
    Megauploadforum.net.

Download and watch. No commercials either.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah Season 1 and 2 are 20 episodes combined. You can get caught up pretty quickly.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Finally ran into a dud in this show, season 2 ep 6. On to the next though, was just surprised by how boring that episode was overall (outside of the ATM).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Gus is awesome possum.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I still have not even seen one ep of this show. I will begin shortly (from the start of course) because I hear about it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Finally ran into a dud in this show, season 2 ep 6. On to the next though, was just surprised by how boring that episode was overall (outside of the ATM).
    ok head on a tortoise totally made up for that!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bob Odenkirk is perfect for Saul. Glad he actually got on a show that wasn't headed for cancellation. Criminally under appreciated.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Bob Odenkirk is perfect for Saul. Glad he actually got on a show that wasn't headed for cancellation. Criminally under appreciated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    the fly episode was really lame, but the last show made up for it. I have a feeling Jesse will be dead before the season is over.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    This thread deserves more than 2 pages. Only 2 episodes left. Something crazy is bound to happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the fly episode was really lame, but the last show made up for it. I have a feeling Jesse will be dead before the season is over.
    That would surprise me... He's pretty much Lead Character B on this show. I guess I could see it if Skylar's involvement in the operation makes her a bigger part of the show.

I think either Jesse or Walt Jr. will die in the last (or second to last) episode of the series, as the final devastating fatal consequence to the life Walt chose.

Also, I'll agree the Fly episode was a little slow but I love that this is the kind of show that can get away with doing that episode. Reminds me a little of the Pine Barrens episode of The Sopranos. Not a lot happened but it's still one of the ones people always talk about.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    jesse wont die, but some he pulls is going to permanently end the relationship with walt, i think next season is all about gus and walt bonding and learning from each other

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    That was absolutely ing crazy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Heisenberg's about to take over Gus' empire.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was AWESOME.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears
    Awesome ing ending. Can't wait to see how they wrap the season up. I wonder if Gus is gonna go back on his code of "not using violence as a means of coercion" that he mentioned in an earlier episode this season. Could mean trouble for the White household in the finale.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    jesse wont die, but some he pulls is going to permanently end the relationship with walt, i think next season is all about gus and walt bonding and learning from each other
    damn i was wrong, half wrong anyway, the sneak peek from next week on amctv.com might point to there still being a relationship between gus and walt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Why does it have to end like this? Or not end.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Weird, my DVR recorded 2 hours so I thought it was a two hour finale. Guess I'll get to watch Rubicon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    It was AMC trolling us. Because of that, I'll never watch Rubicon again. that show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    started to become an ambigous ending until creator vince gilligan said make no mistake jesse took out gale. great acting i really felt bad for gale, his fear was excellent. a better reflection of fear was jesse. he is no criminal although he acts like one. he only pulled that trigger for walt.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    started to become an ambigous ending until creator vince gilligan said make no mistake jesse took out gale. great acting i really felt bad for gale, his fear was excellent. a better reflection of fear was jesse. he is no criminal although he acts like one. he only pulled that trigger for walt.
    I noticed the same thing and was surprised more people didn't pick up on it. Like the fact that they brutally showed Walt shooting the guy in the head at the end of Half Measures, then blacked out right as we heard the gun shot at the end of Full Measures (not like Breaking Bad has any qualms showing blood and gore before).

And, if you look closer you don't really see Jesse's finger pull the trigger.

That all said, I figured any other ending (such as Victor getting there just in time and possibly shooting Jesse) was too much of a stretch and figured the chances of Gale getting shot were about 98%.

Then Gilligan laid any theories to rest by coming out and saying it.

Great episode either way though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    It's funny because in Damages the guy who plays Gale was a ruthless killer. Polar opposites.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just saw Kafkaesque last night. One of the best single episodes of any show I have ever seen.

Thread Information