Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Finished the third season the other day. Love this show. Hank is a ing baller and I feel like Walt is finally gonna stop giving a about everything and focus on doing anything possible to survive. And I felt really, REALLY bad for Gale but it had to be done.

I can also see that Saul is really gonna start to get out of his comfort zone as things heat up, which might push him to try a few crazy things as well. This new season is gonna be the best so far imho.

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never watched this show until the past week but now I am a big fan. Been watching some of the marathon AMC.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Name
    mark h
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Finished the third season the other day. Love this show. Hank is a ing baller and I feel like Walt is finally gonna stop giving a about everything and focus on doing anything possible to survive. And I felt really, REALLY bad for Gale but it had to be done.

I can also see that Saul is really gonna start to get out of his comfort zone as things heat up, which might push him to try a few crazy things as well. This new season is gonna be the best so far imho.
    Hank is an idiot. He knows he's looking for a chemist, and his B.I.L., a chemist, suddenly has money for his expensive cancer treatments, no apparent job, and is carrying a second cell phone. He can't put that together? His sister sure as did. Maybe she should be the DEA agent. I also think a good DEA agent would have taken that one minute warning phone call a LOT more seriously. He wasted probably 20+ seconds of prep time calling that dude's VM, thinking it was a prank. Really?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Season 4 starts tomorrow! I was able to watch all the episodes again. Crazy how much I forgot happened. Totally forgot about jesse shooting gale....

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Is it tomorrow yet?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    and so continues the journey from mr chips to scarface. i also noticed they are gonna show the killing after every episode. i havent seen this series yet. is it worth it? i only heard people trash the finale and how awful it was.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    8.5 hrs and counting

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Been thinking about The Wire and Breaking Bad lately.

I think the suspense in BB is better, but the dialogue in , and depth of the characters on The Wire is what makes it a better show to me.

5 seasons seems perfect for BB. If only The Wire ended after 4.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wire had 5 and is the superior show. but BB is the best on tv right now

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Done with the NBA
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I dont have a tv but Im dying to watch it.... anyone know a link where I can stream it live? I cant find any atdhe type website that streams actual channels... PLEASE PM ME!!! HELP

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Any other DirecTV subscribers out there disappointed that they don't have AMC in HD? I guess I'm just an HD snob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Saw that Victor thing coming a mile away. Once he acted all frantic, it was over for him. He never lost his cool till then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Just started watching season one today. I know, I'm ashamed...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I actually yelled "HOLY !!!!" when that happened. The look on Jesse's face was hard to read... I couldn't tell if he enjoyed seeing it happen or if he was disgusted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    looks like gincarlo esposito is headed for an emmy nomination. it was obviously going to be victor. he was as minor a character to the show as gale was. interesting the show ended with his lab notes. i am sure the cops will find that very interesting.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God I ing love this show. So glad it's back.

The scene cut from the blood mopping to the ketchup was genius.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I never understood all the hype on The Wire. I watched season 1 and wasn't impressed at all. It was slow, boring, and flat out dragged. It never kept me wanting more. After I was told the rest of the seasons follow the same pace as season 1 (boring,slow/dragging), I saw no reason to continue. Man that hour long finale was brutal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    That led me to watching Breaking Bad which has been AWESOME! It kept me interested and wanting more. That is what a GREAT show does. I have not been disappointed. I can't wait to see how this season unfolds. I loved the start of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I knew Victor would die as soon as he let the people at the crime scene see him.

Very glad it happened, I didn't really like his character. Gus is not somebody to be ed with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i've heard nothing but good things about this show so i'm finally going to check it out from the beginning... hopefully my expectations hold up.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I never understood all the hype on The Wire. I watched season 1 and wasn't impressed at all. It was slow, boring, and flat out dragged. It never kept me wanting more. After I was told the rest of the seasons follow the same pace as season 1 (boring,slow/dragging), I saw no reason to continue. Man that hour long finale was brutal.
    No comment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Incredible first episode. I can't believe my brother doesn't like it. I guess it is too much for him. lol

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    I actually yelled "HOLY !!!!" when that happened. The look on Jesse's face was hard to read... I couldn't tell if he enjoyed seeing it happen or if he was disgusted.
    Jesse's transformation was great this episode. I think the look was more of an animalistic "now I get it" moment he had with Gus. They're both killers and I think part of the look on his face was to show that he's not intimidated by Gus anymore.

Thread Information