San Antonio Spurs
    Jessie needs to get out of emo pussy mode

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    So do I need to watch season 2 to enjoy season 3? Because I dropped that show after the season 1 finale.
    Kind of. Season two is pretty good tho imo. Season 3 is just way better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Old as but I hadn't seen it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Uh... is this based on looks? 'Cause... if so... huh?
    Jane is ugly as and Lydia looks like Bozo the Clown with all the makeup tbh. Marie is ing hot and Skyler's not bad.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Cranston did a good job directing that one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got goosebumps when the garage door slowly closed. You weren't sure what was going to happen next. Best scene of the night for me.

And I still don't trust Todd.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I"m going to tell anyone that I interact with today at work to "tread lightly" when dealing with me.

I figure people will either get it, or be scared of me, and I'm good with either one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I didn't expect the "tread lightly" from Walter last night, but it was a perfect ending and a perfect way to resurrect Heisenberg.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    What's with everyone upset with Jesse and his moods? Is it really a shocker? He has made a ton of money, lost it, made a ton, lost it, made a ton, lost it, and made a ton again, been on and off a variety of drugs from marijuana to meth to heroin, and has been associated in one way or another with the death of about 15-20 people including having a girl he was in love with die setting off a chain of events that led to a plane crash with 100 or so people dying, watching an innocent kid get murdered, and personally murdering several people while nearly being killed multiple times himself. All of that happened in the span of a year. Thats enough crap for almost anyone to begin breaking down mentally, much less a guy who is basically a kid in his early to mid 20s like Jesse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Don't wanna be a bag here, but i have to be. It's annoying as seeing everybody geeking out over Breaking Bad right now. Especially in Dallas. I was watching this show from the ing start and i take pride in knowing I was here from the start and didn't have to jump on the bandwagon. That being said, everybody enjoy the show tonight it's a celebration S

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love how Walt is pretty much Gus now. From expanding his empire with two car washes, handling Lydia the exact same way Gus handled Walt when they first met and even when Walt was throwing up, he turns the water on and uses the towel to keep his knees cleans. Brilliant writing. That confrontation was so unexpected but sets up even more intensity for the last 7.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    I love how Walt is pretty much Gus now. From expanding his empire with two car washes, handling Lydia the exact same way Gus handled Walt when they first met and even when Walt was throwing up, he turns the water on and uses the towel to keep his knees cleans. Brilliant writing.
    Yep.

I bet Gus' history comes back up somewhere in these episodes. He was such a badass that even the Cartel would never take the chance at killing him, entirely because of his past. It would be strange if there are no repercussions for Walt for killing Gus.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jane is ugly as and Lydia looks like Bozo the Clown with all the makeup tbh. Marie is ing hot and Skyler's not bad.
    Solely on looks

Jane > Lydia > Marie >>> Sky

Looks AND personality

Lydia >>> Marie >> Jane > Sky

Jane was sexy as but I was hoping Walt would've personally ed her world up rather than just let her die... obviously wouldn't have been good for the show

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    What's with everyone upset with Jesse and his moods? Is it really a shocker? He has made a ton of money, lost it, made a ton, lost it, made a ton, lost it, and made a ton again, been on and off a variety of drugs from marijuana to meth to heroin, and has been associated in one way or another with the death of about 15-20 people including having a girl he was in love with die setting off a chain of events that led to a plane crash with 100 or so people dying, watching an innocent kid get murdered, and personally murdering several people while nearly being killed multiple times himself. All of that happened in the span of a year. Thats enough crap for almost anyone to begin breaking down mentally, much less a guy who is basically a kid in his early to mid 20s like Jesse.
    This.

He ain't bout that life. He was a screw-up and a pothead, but never headed to be a ruthless murderer.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya, I'm not sure how you can be a big fan of the show, yet still demand and expect that Jesse wouldn't become an emotional wreck, tbh..the character development and their intricacies is part of the greatness of this show, tbh..Jesse is a drug addict, the majority of them are weak by nature, and that's exacerbated by the murders and chaos that he has helped engineer, tbh..

A weak, young, drug addict who was essentially coerced into a lifestyle that doesn't suit his ability, thus it only makes sense for Jesse to have a meltdown that will probably result in his fatal demise IMO..I'm not a fan of Jesse, so I'm cool with his inevitable death, tbh..in real life, a like Jesse wouldn't survive the high-end drug game, tbh..

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And the character arc for Walt is one of the most fascinating in TV history, tbh..

At least with Tony Soprano, they attempted to humanize him as boss, sometimes negating his sociopathic actions, but with Walter White, it appears that they're eliminating all of remaining empathic traits, tbh..the creator of the show wasn't kidding when he compared him to Tony Montana, they're following the same character development, tbh..I love Walter White though, I hope the series ends with him alive with his money + Skyler/Jesse dead, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And the character arc for Walt is one of the most fascinating in TV history, tbh..

At least with Tony Soprano, they attempted to humanize him as boss, sometimes negating his sociopathic actions, but with Walter White, it appears that they're eliminating all of remaining empathic traits, tbh..the creator of the show wasn't kidding when he compared him to Tony Montana, they're following the same character development, tbh..I love Walter White though, I hope the series ends with him alive with his money + Skyler/Jesse dead, tbh..
    Tony Montana had no development in his character, he was a complete psychopathic asshole at the beginning and eventually became a psychopathic asshole with lots of money. It's The Godfather for re ed coons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    I don't think its possible for Walt to live in the end, at least based off of remarks by Gilligan that all questions will have been answered and no loose ends remain. If Walt somehow lives, even if he loses all of his family, knowing his personality, capabilities, and his extreme pride, EVERYONE is going to be wondering what he does next. Walt has to die. It's just a matter of how he goes out, IMO. Not to mention Gilligan's constant references to him being "Scarface"... Scarface dies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Tony Montana had no development in his character, he was a complete psychopathic asshole at the beginning and eventually became a psychopathic asshole with lots of money. It's The Godfather for re ed coons
    lol truth

scarface = overrated piece of garbage imo

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I don't think its possible for Walt to live in the end, at least based off of remarks by Gilligan that all questions will have been answered and no loose ends remain. If Walt somehow lives, even if he loses all of his family, knowing his personality, capabilities, and his extreme pride, EVERYONE is going to be wondering what he does next. Walt has to die. It's just a matter of how he goes out, IMO. Not to mention Gilligan's constant references to him being "Scarface"... Scarface dies.
    I agree.

My prediction is that everyone will die except for Saul (since they're going to make a Saul spinoff show). Jessie, Todd, Walt, his family, Hank will die and Saul will be left with bags of cash.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    I have a hard time believing the baby dies.

My biggest question is, who gets the ricin? I'm thinking either Walt or Jesse. Fitting, since it originated with them, and they have never used it yet.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree.

My prediction is that everyone will die except for Saul (since they're going to make a Saul spinoff show). Jessie, Todd, Walt, his family, Hank will die and Saul will be left with bags of cash.
    They haven't confirmed yet if the spin off show will be a sequel or prequel so I still think Saul gets a bullet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Why would Saul die? I just don't see much reason to kill him off. I guess something could transpire, but I don't see it happening.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Why would Saul die? I just don't see much reason to kill him off. I guess something could transpire, but I don't see it happening.
    I could see the baby getting killed somehow, like in a car crash where Skylar and Jr get killed too. If it does happen, they won't show it, it will just be implied.

I hope Saul doesn't get killed, he's such a good character.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Did anyone else listen to Gilligan on Nerdist recently?

Thread Information