Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2792
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So Jesse thinks Walt used the ricin to poison Brock? I thought everyone knew it wasn't ricin. The end of season 4 is the camera zooming in on that plant in Walt's backyard, right?
    No, Jesse knows Walt poisoned Brock with Lily of the Valley now. Huell took the cigarette so that Jesse would believe the ricin was gone, allowing Walt to get Jesse believe that Gus poisoned Brock. That's how Walt got him on his side at the end of season 4. Jesse now knows all of that.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep. Cuz Jesse asked the hospital if Ricin was detected and it wasn't. He knows Walt manipulated and played him, like he was complaining about earlier in the episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CS: In tonights episode, Jesse just connected the dots as previously mentioned above. He is mad about being manipulated... ricin or lotv... no matter, he was completely manipulated back then...

edit: beat by Darius!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, Jesse knows Walt poisoned Brock with Lily of the Valley now. Huell took the cigarette so that Jesse would believe the ricin was gone, allowing Walt to get Jesse believe that Gus poisoned Brock. That's how Walt got him on his side at the end of season 4. Jesse now knows all of that.
    And so Huell put the cigs back in his pocket?

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're overthinking it

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah. In the episode where it happens, Jesse walks into Saul's building and Huell frisks him (gets the pack of cigarette) before he enters the office. Jesse and Saul talk for a while and Jesse comes back out of the office and goes with Huell somewhere, but I forget where. It's assumed Huell puts the pack back in Jesse's pocket then (sans Ricin cigarette). Walt later puts the cigarette in the Roomba in Season 5, saying Jesse just misplaced it.

EDIT: The ricin cigarette placed in the Roomba was fake though. I think there was salt in the vial. Obviously, the real ricin vial is in Walt's house, behind the electrical outlet plate thing.
    Last edited by AnthonyM; 08-25-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah. In the episode where it happens, Jesse walks into Saul's building and Huell frisks him (gets the pack of cigarette) before he enters the office. Jesse and Saul talk for a while and Jesse comes back out of the office and goes with Huell somewhere, but I forget where. It's assumed Huell puts the pack back in Jesse's pocket then (sans Ricin cigarette). Walt later puts the cigarette in the Roomba in Season 5, saying Jesse just misplaced it.
    Why would Huell possibly do that and why would he even still have them? Also, Jesse figures it all out within seconds because he figured Huell picked his weed?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you need this much explaining, it's probably best if you just go re-watch season 4.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Is CubanSucks trolling? No one who has watched this whole series can truly be that dense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you need this much explaining, it's probably best if you just go re-watch season 4.
    This is the first time I've ever taken more than a few seconds to put my own confusion to rest. Obviously I'm just missing one little thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Why does everything have to end in ? this sexual planet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would Huell possibly do that and why would he even still have them? Also, Jesse figures it all out within seconds because he figured Huell picked his weed?
    Someone please answer this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No one probably knows what you even mean by "still have them"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone please answer this.
    are you thinking that the pack of cigs replaced tonight is the same pack as lifted in season 3? no. Just any old pack of cigs tonight. Jesse just figured out he was manipulated way back then, since tonight he found out Huell is a pickpocket.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    are you thinking that the pack of cigs replaced tonight is the same pack as lifted in season 3? no. Just any old pack of cigs tonight. Jesse just figured out he was manipulated way back then, since tonight he found out Huell is a pickpocket.
    OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I get it now. I guess I just think it's a huge stretch to believe Jesse figured it out right then especially considering his mind was 100% on getting ready to begin a new life atm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    maybe the best episode yet
    Honestly, with the exception of the 2nd to last ep of Ssn 3, I might concur.

That scene where Walt speeds up the to the car wash, scampers like a mad man up to the door, and then immediately cools off to walk in to see Skylar is definitely in my top 5 moments of this series. ing hilarious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    however, that box of cigarettes that Jesse pulled out... were they cigs that he already had, or did Huell replace his weed with a box of cigarettes? im thinking that they were already his own box. however, if it was actually huell replacing the weed with cigarettes... makes me wonder if Saul intentionally did this to get Jesse to figure Walt out, and has some kind of unknown plot in place that he has put together?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I get it now. I guess I just think it's a huge stretch to believe Jesse figured it out right then especially considering his mind was 100% on getting ready to begin a new life atm
    Does no one agree with me here?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh man, that DVD was brilliant. This series is shaping up to have a better ending than The Wire and maybe even as good as The Sopranos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh man, that DVD was brilliant. This series is shaping up to have a better ending than The Wire and maybe even as good as The Sopranos.
    Even for a guy who's killed people that vid was brutal and cold as ice. And the fact that Skylar recorded it was crazy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    It really was. Not even for a second did I envision that tape going that way/him making that movie. Genius.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm having trouble buying that Hank thinks Walt can pin the drug thing on him. Hank has to know that he's as clean as can be and there's no money trail leading to him. The only caveat is that maybe Walt has already planted some money on him somewhere. Otherwise, I don't see that it's a valid threat. Where's all the money that a drug lord should have. And why would Walt have had to pay the $177 k for the hospital bills?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The car was supposed to dispose of the body. Saul calls Walt to tell him the plan failed and he goes to get the gun from soda machine

Jesse gonna burn down walts house now and spray paint heiseinberg on the wall
    I don't agree. Saul wouldn't have had such a fit about the dope if it were a hit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm having trouble buying that Hank thinks Walt can pin the drug thing on him. Hank has to know that he's as clean as can be and there's no money trail leading to him. The only caveat is that maybe Walt has already planted some money on him somewhere. Otherwise, I don't see that it's a valid threat. Where's all the money that a drug lord should have. And why would Walt have had to pay the $177 k for the hospital bills?
    The premise is that Hank is blackmailing/strongarming him. That's why he paid the bill, in this make believe story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The premise is that Hank is blackmailing/strongarming him. That's why he paid the bill, in this make believe story.
    I'm ok with letting some things go but the "confession" is pretty weak as a threat. So Hank is a drug lord but there's no money or spoils that can't be accounted for? Maybe they'll fix it later but as of now, it's not close to being believable.

Thread Information