NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, Jesse is screwed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    And so Huell put the cigs back in his pocket?
    JESUS DUDE.

Huel took the pot. Jesse then realizes this. Jesse then realizes Huel took the ricin cig. He then knows that walt put a fake ricin cig in the roomba. He then realizes that if walt did that, it was because he was covering up for the fact he poisoned brock. Jesse knows Walt is the king manipulator - did you see the monologue? - and he knows that walt manipulated him with the ricin cigarette and how he did it. He's had it - especially because he knows Walt poisoned Brock.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I get it now. I guess I just think it's a huge stretch to believe Jesse figured it out right then especially considering his mind was 100% on getting ready to begin a new life atm
    No - its like this is some TV show where a high school science teacher becomes scarface. was SO realistic till now. GTFO and never come back to this thread.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    when did jesse get so smart?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus Christ. Don't you dare poke holes in my ing favorite show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Holy that episode was AMAZING. The DVD was masterful, the scene at the restaurant was awesome. The car wash scene was brilliant too. The scene in the desert was great, and the last part was ing awesome. Jesse looking into the camera with the gasoline and being absolutely crazed. Holy , BRILLIANT.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think it's that much of a stretch that Jesse figured it out so quickly/easily. IIRC, in S4, it was Jesse's first instinct when he realized the ricin cigarette was missing. He goes to Walt's house with a gun and threatens him - and correctly guesses that the ricin cigarette was stolen from him. He may even mention that Walt had Saul steal it from him (not 100% sure tbh). But Walt being Walt manipulates Jesse into believing it's not true. Of course in this latest episode, Jesse realizes he was right all along.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder if jesse is the one that spray paints Heisenberg on the wall

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Jesus Christ. Don't you dare poke holes in my ing favorite show.
    You can poke holes in every show or movie ever made. Do it all you want. Pretty stupid way to try to enjoy the show, though. Besides, that was CS just being re ed and not understanding things and then being surprised that a show that has made you take some huge leaps throughout is now somehow "unrealistic". LOL killing the cartel (or any other moment with the cartel) and not batting an eyelash but THIS somehow makes it unrealistic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My guess is that it was Badger.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Don't think so. I think its the kids that are skating in the pool. We know that eventually the feds get involved as the house is barricaded off. If thats the case, it probably becomes a news story. No reason to think that Jesse would do that. Jesse's in a mad rage ready to kill right now. He's not there to spray paint.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can poke holes in every show or movie ever made. Do it all you want. Pretty stupid way to try to enjoy the show, though. Besides, that was CS just being re ed and not understanding things and then being surprised that a show that has made you take some huge leaps throughout is now somehow "unrealistic". LOL killing the cartel (or any other moment with the cartel) and not batting an eyelash but THIS somehow makes it unrealistic.
    It's still my favorite show but I think they're making compromises in trying to wrap it up.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    whats the point on focusing on walts mouth during the confession dvd? they did it like ten times and it looked like he was biting his lip.
    that ending was intense

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    God damn you, closing credits. Damn you right to .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't think so. I think its the kids that are skating in the pool. We know that eventually the feds get involved as the house is barricaded off. If thats the case, it probably becomes a news story. No reason to think that Jesse would do that. Jesse's in a mad rage ready to kill right now. He's not there to spray paint.
    we don't really know why the feds have it sealed off, and breaking bad likes to swerve us with like that.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Jesse is in badass mode. How long until someone makes a meme about the o Kitty cell phone? o Kitty, seriously?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God damn you, closing credits. Damn you right to .
    Cue the "thanks Obama vid"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    we don't really know why the feds have it sealed off, and breaking bad likes to swerve us with like that.
    What other reason could it possibly be that they have it cut off?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Cue the "thanks Obama vid"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    It's still my favorite show but I think they're making compromises in trying to wrap it up.
    I don't know man. That episode was hands down the best of the show for me. So much came together well for me.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What other reason could it possibly be that they have it cut off?
    crime scene i.e. multiple homicide

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    He may even mention that Walt had Saul steal it from him (not 100% sure tbh).
    He does. He has everything figured out exactly the way it happened (except the type of poison actually used) when he confronts Walt in "End Times."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know man. That episode was hands down the best of the show for me. So much came together well for me.
    It was a great episode but I just can't get by the confession thing as mentioned above. No big deal but I think it's weaker than anything else in the show.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He does. He has everything figured out exactly the way it happened (except the type of poison actually used) when he confronts Walt in "End Times."
    Thought so. Thanks.

Yeah, so, really don't think it was that much of a stretch. It just finally clicked for Jesse.

Also think Aaron Paul may have won another Emmy with this episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That being said, they could fix it by having Walt set up an offshore account in Hanks name and funding it.

Thread Information