Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Man, argies taking homerism to new levels.

First manu>dirk, and now it's "messi had a good tournment"?

lol 0 goals

lol choking

lol owned by Germany

lol Argies

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I didn't know Jeff Bradley was Argentinian.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...888&ver=global

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    why u tryin to skew statistics to make it look like messi had a good run in the wc?

do you really think fanatics/betters give a fck? what matters is putting the ball into the net and gettin the win

Easier said than done. There are 11 players on a soccer team, not 1, moron.

Messi did not lose, nor did Tevez, or Mascherano. Argentina lost.

You'd be a great MMA or boxing analyst though, as it's quite easy to point out individual winners, but you and many others should keep your mouth shut when it comes to team sports.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    excuses is all i see...man the fck up ur player didnt produce when it was needed

as for ronaldo was basically a one man team who choked...

rooney didnt even get into all the games his been into so he choked also

as for kaka, he didnt do much....

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    excuses is all i see...man the fck up ur player didnt produce when it was needed

as for ronaldo was basically a one man team who choked...

rooney didnt even get into all the games his been into so he choked also

as for kaka, he didnt do much....
    Man up? I have no problem admitting Argentina did not do as well as it should with the players it has, I can admit defeat with no problem. I'm simply backing what I believe, and what 99% of people who actually watched the games and know anything about anything believe. On the other hand, you don't know about .

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    "And for me, despite the fact that Messi has yet to score a goal in this World Cup, he is clearly the best player I have seen.

No player occupies as much of the opposition's attention -- clearing space for his teammates and requiring two or three defenders to try to shut him down -- as Messi. No player creates as many dangerous situations for his teammates per 90 minutes as Messi."

"Messi is the best player in the world," Germany's Sami Khedira says. "You can't shut him down for the entire match. You have to try to contain him with a collective effort."
    Collective effort...AKA the attention of several defenders at once, hence creating opportunities and spaces for others to score.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Man up? I have no problem admitting Argentina did not do as well as it should with the players it has, I can admit defeat with no problem. I'm simply backing what I believe, and what 99% of people who actually watched the games and know anything about anything believe. On the other hand, you don't know about .
    messi choked man just admit it, when ur firing on all cylinders and non of ur attempts hit the goal is just plain ...

so when u win games messi gets the credit, when u lose, u blame others? this reminds me of kobe

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    messi choked man just admit it, when ur firing on all cylinders and non of ur attempts hit the goal is just plain ...

so when u win games messi gets the credit, when u lose, u blame others? this reminds me of kobe
    I'm not blaming others, not blaming any individual player...see my posts in the "where have the argentines gone" or w/e that thread is led. I blame the team's style of play. On paper Argentina has more stars than Germany, Germany however plays a spectacular brand of football. I will gladly admit that Argentina plays a stupid game compared to what they could be. I have no reason not to, naturally I hope for them to eventually change in that regard, because they won't win a world cup again playing like they do. But Messi did not choke. That is all.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm not blaming others, not blaming any individual player...see my posts in the "where have the argentines gone" or w/e that thread is led. I blame the team's style of play. On paper Argentina has more stars than Germany, Germany however plays a spectacular brand of football. I will gladly admit that Argentina plays a stupid game compared to what they could be. I have no reason not to, naturally I hope for them to eventually change in that regard, because they won't win a world cup again playing like they do. But Messi did not choke. That is all.
    germany most of there players either play on bayern munich/leverkusen... + they had usage of the new ball for the whole season...they already had the chemistry heading into the tourney...same cant be said for other teams if u have so many players playin all over the world in different leagues not enough time to mesh together....

germany most of there players either play on bayern munich/leverkusen... + they had usage of the new ball for the whole season...they already had the chemistry heading into the tourney...same cant be said for other teams if u have so many players playin all over the world in different leagues not enough time to mesh together....
    Of the starting 11 of the game against Argentina exactly none plays for Leverkusen. 4 players from Bayern Munich, 2 from Werder Bremen and 1 from Schalke, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin each.

Quality information since the ball was introcuded just in december 2009.

And btw everyone and every team could get them and play with them and other countries/leagues did it too.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Quality information since the ball was introcuded just in december 2009.

And btw everyone and every team could get them and play with them and other countries/leagues did it too.
    each different league uses balls from their sponsors

each different league uses balls from their sponsors
    Bundesliga has no official ball sponsor, same with france or spain.

Just PL sold their asses to Nike, same with the England FA to Umbro.

Not the fault or problem of other countries that didnt sell their asses.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Why do you have to blame your star player in defeat even if he was one of the few players on your team that didn't completely suck on that loss? Mascherano and Messi were the only Argies that played decent against Germany, why should we blame them? And Messi played well during the whole tournament, he didn't choke. If you want to see star players that choked in this WC look at Ronaldo and Rooney.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Why do you have to blame your star player in defeat even if he was one of the few players on your team that didn't completely suck on that loss? Mascherano and Messi were the only Argies that played decent against Germany, why should we blame them? And Messi played well during the whole tournament, he didn't choke. If you want to see star players that choked in this WC look at Ronaldo and Rooney.
    I agree Messi played a very solid WC, he is not the guy to blame, after this WC he is still one of the best player. What we can say now for sure is that he is no maradona.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I agree Messi played a very solid WC, he is not the guy to blame, after this WC he is still one of the best player. What we can say now for sure is that he is no maradona.
    Maradona sucked in 1982 and turned into the Maradona you're talking about in 1986. Messi is 23. He's got plenty of time to show what he's got. That said, I agree he's going to have to lift a WC to even be in the discussion.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Maradona sucked in 1982 and turned into the Maradona you're talking about in 1986. Messi is 23. He's got plenty of time to show what he's got. That said, I agree he's going to have to lift a WC to even be in the discussion.
    I agree, Messi is still young, I was just trying to tease a little argies.

on a side note, lol France

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I agree, Messi is still young, I was just trying to tease a little argies.

on a side note, lol France
    I prefer lol Italy

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I prefer lol Italy
    and I hope badly a future lol Spain tbh !

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    and I hope badly a future lol Spain tbh !
    Don't we all?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Messi scored a hat-trick in the 2nd match of the "Supercopa" and gave Barcelona the le. Messi has now 7 goals in 5 finals played with Barcelona.

SAtown, sorry if this post offended you.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    after watching DAF's video it reinforced my theory that 35% of Messi's magic is Xavi Hernandez

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I really don't understand that highlight reel or whatever it was....

It kept focusing on passes... bad passes... and misses?

wtf

Oh yeah and how can Messi not score with those amazing passes he gets?

I mean all of his goals came from the great passes, although I will give him credit on the second one
    Last edited by Sense; 08-22-2010 at 07:41 PM.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count

Messi scored a hat-trick in the 2nd match of the "Supercopa" and gave Barcelona the le. Messi has now 7 goals in 5 finals played with Barcelona.

LOL obsessed with me. Sorry you've been waiting all summer to post something positive about him. I hope you at least went outside a couple of times

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count

Xavi is one of a player

Thread Information