Page 120 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4038
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Damn, dude wants to form his own starting eleven. Maybe with 11 Messis we can actually win a final, tbh.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Now I like midget and truly appreciate him showing up like a man vs Ecuador

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

What do you think sons?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The crying of Sidenaldo fans would be hilarious, but I doubt it sons.

Anyways, the Golden ball is given for the calendar year, not the 16/17 season; and Messi has been better than Tapnaldo this year.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

What do you think sons?
    today's football leaks

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The crying of Sidenaldo fans would be hilarious, but I doubt it sons.

Anyways, the Golden ball is given for the calendar year, not the 16/17 season; and Messi has been better than Tapnaldo this year.

Put the drink down FAP. GOATnaldo's legendary CL run alone is enough to justify the award and better than anything midget has ever done in his career.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

This dude is delusional.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol just read the entire thing. It's worst than I could ever imagine. This guy beats every egomaniac duche in history by a wide ass margin.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol just read the entire thing. It's worst than I could ever imagine. This guy beats every egomaniac duche in history by a wide ass margin.
    "But my midget can dribble past 3 players"

I like Kobe but he's not my GOAT just because he can shoot pretty fadeaways and his game is aesthetically pleasing

When you look strictly at his all time stats and his team and individual accolades, the argument can easily be made in favor of Ronaldo.

His dominance and longevity are almost unrivalled but i don't expect you to understand FAP

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is finished

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "But my midget can dribble past 3 players"

I like Kobe but he's not my GOAT just because he can shoot pretty fadeaways and his game is aesthetically pleasing

When you look strictly at his all time stats and his team and individual accolades, the argument can easily be made in favor of Ronaldo.

His dominance and longevity are almost unrivalled but i don't expect you to understand FAP
    The ?

Messi is two years younger and he has been around almost as long as Tapnaldo, but doing it way better.

What's your point son? That Ronaldo is better than Messi? Just come clean son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Says midgetfan a few days after Ronaldo became the 1st player to score in every CL gròup stage match with 9 goals

Friendly word of advice, stop watching midget stat pad against Girona and Eibar

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Says midgetfan a few days after Ronaldo became the 1st player to score in every CL gròup stage match with 9 goals

Friendly word of advice, stop watching midget stat pad against Girona and Eibar
    half his goals were against APOEL, GTFO

hahahaha Ronaldo has one of the worst conversion rates in Europe, looks like unless his teammates make him look good.

He's the most insecure athlete in history.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The ?

Messi is two years younger and he has been around almost as long as Tapnaldo, but doing it way better.

What's your point son? That Ronaldo is better than Messi? Just come clean son.
    "Doing it way better"

Man lie, numbers don't. Midget's CL numbers are not close to Ronaldo's, especially in the knockout stage against the best Europe has to offer, not against Las Palmas and Alaves Also the man holds every CL individual record imaginable in the goal scoring department.

Whether you think Ronaldo is better than midget or vice-versa, you can't go wrong either way. I'm just calling out delusional midgetfans who think Ronaldo doesn't have a legit case.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "Doing it way better"

Man lie, numbers don't. Midget's CL numbers are not close to Ronaldo's, especially in the knockout stage against the best Europe has to offer, not against Las Palmas and Alaves Also the man holds every CL individual record imaginable in the goal scoring department.

Whether you think Ronaldo is better than midget or vice-versa, you can't go wrong either way. I'm just calling out delusional midgetfans who think Ronaldo doesn't have a legit case.
    So, you can't say it? That says it all. Pun intended, tbh.

I will say it: Messi >>> Ronaldo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

If i'm playing Getafe i want midget on my team. Anywhere else, it's GOATnaldo.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Or El Clasico. The all-time leader in goals and assists is good there too. Or finals. The all-time scoring leader in finals is good at that too, tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    "Doing it way better"

Ronaldo doesn't have a case at all, don't be an idiot, literally anyone who has been watching football for more than a week knows Messi is better and it's not even close. Ronaldo has the worst conversion rate in all of Europe

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    half his goals were against APOEL, GTFO

hahahaha Ronaldo has one of the worst conversion rates in Europe, looks like unless his teammates make him look good.

He's the most insecure athlete in history.
    I don't think bad group stage teams is a topic midgetfan wants to discuss Midget's numbers go down hill in the CL knockout stage. Your boy is the king of stat padding in the group stage against awful teams.

Champions League goals:

Total - Group Stage - Knockout Stage

Ronaldo - 114 - 60 - 54
    Messi - 97 - 60 - 37

Also, you're using NBA talking points in football No one gives a about FG% in football, especially when the silverware keeps coming in.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 12-09-2017 at 02:46 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I don't think bad group stage teams is a topic midgetfan wants to discuss Midget's numbers go down hill in the CL knockout stage. Your boy is the king of stat padding in the group stage against awful teams.

Champions League goals:

Total - Group Stage - Knockout Stage

Ronaldo - 114 - 60 - 54
    Messi - 97 - 60 - 37

Also, you're using NBA talking points in football No one gives a about FG% in football, especially when the silverware keeps coming in.
    Ronaldo's played a lot more CL games than Messi, he's been around longer, Messi will overtake him and he's already got more silverware.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Or Athletic Bilbao, Girona, Tottenham, Athletico Madrid and Betis.

Thread Information