Page 127 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4038
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thanks, I knew it couldn't be right. 3rd, 4th or 5th, still a very impressive feat by GOD, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is at 28, fap.

Three more goals than Messi after playing 6 seasons in England. Impressive, tbh.

Barca gets to play english teams in the Group stage till the quarters.

Whilenit doesnt makeup for playing the the big teams 10 year..thats actually a very misleading stats

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barca gets to play english teams in the Group stage till the quarters.

Whilenit doesnt makeup for playing the the big teams 10 year..thats actually a very misleading stats
    Wtf Messi is a hundred times better than Ronaldo against English teams and Ronaldo actually played in the EPL

Ronaldo is finished

Wtf Messi is a hundred times better than Ronaldo against English teams and Ronaldo actually played in the EPL

Ronaldo is finished
    Relax son. Ronaldo Just won the third (possibly second) most successfull league in the world in Football history. Meanwhile. Messi still winning against levante and Eibar

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Basically what I've been arguing with apalisoc_9 all along but put into numbers. Great find son, thanks.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Relax son. Ronaldo Just won the third (possibly second) most successfull league in the world in Football history. Meanwhile. Messi still winning against levante and Eibar
    LOL, he won a one horse league that has Juventus winning EIGHT years in a row.

It's legit worse than Bundesliga, EPL and La Liga

LOL, he won a one horse league that has Juventus winning EIGHT years in a row.

It's legit worse than Bundesliga, EPL and La Liga
    How is la liga any different

The only thing that makes la lida different is that they have two super teams. Also Ronaldo has won the EPL tbh.

Hes a proven player outside of LA LIGA.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    How is la liga any different

The only thing that makes la lida different is that they have two super teams. Also Ronaldo has won the EPL tbh.

Hes a proven player outside of LA LIGA.
    Put Messi on Juventus or City and he’s win those leagues comfortably too.

It’s not like Ronaldo played for Bournemouth and Udinese

, even Zlatan has dominated multiple leagues. Doesn’t mean anything if you’re going from the most popular team in one league to another.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    What a shame Messi never carried Argentina to anything tbh... If I was Argentinean I would be pissed... spent his whole career carrying a Spanish team and ting the bed for his country

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    What a shame Messi never carried Argentina to anything tbh... If I was Argentinean I would be pissed... spent his whole career carrying a Spanish team and ting the bed for his country
    He's probably cried himself to sleep several times wishing he was spanish so he could be carried by XavIniesta on the NT as well tbh. Sad stuff

Same. How can any self respecting argentinian respect messi?

So confusing

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Same. How can any self respecting argentinian respect messi?

So confusing
    Times are tough in Argentina tbh... not a lot to be proud of.. I can understand

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Midget actually has a good shot here at solidifying his legacy if he rings in the CL and Copa America later on.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Still a better Point Guard than Tony.

Midget actually has a good shot here at solidifying his legacy if he rings in the CL and Copa America later on.
    Watch him lose to qatar

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Argentina is garbage, Brazil and Uruguay are comfortably better

That FK was nice though eh?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Argentina is garbage, Brazil and Uruguay are comfortably better

That FK was nice though eh?
    Yeah, pretty remarkable how much power he put behind it, especially considering he used the traditional form with the inside of his boot. The ball had to travel pretty fast to beat the GK from that distance.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Still a better Point Guard than Tony.
    well at least Tony won with all his teams including NT

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I didn't know missing the playoffs was winning now, tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I didn't know missing the playoffs was winning now, tbh.
    you're talking about grand pa tony playing for the Hornets ? if Messi goes to LA Galaxy at 40 and won ... I swear I won't use that as an argument against him tbh.. I hope you don't compare prime Messi winning with the mighty Argentina with Tony TOSB version winning with Hornets.. even though with tony playing Charlotte has a winning record

you're talking about grand pa tony playing for the Hornets ? if Messi goes to LA Galaxy at 40 and won ... I swear I won't use that as an argument against him tbh.. I hope you don't compare prime Messi winning with the mighty Argentina with Tony TOSB version winning with Hornets.. even though with tony playing Charlotte has a winning record
    But but aguero, higuin, otomendi, tialafico etc are so bad.

All these guys immediately had career years in 2018 after the wc

Thread Information