Page 139 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4038
    My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    penaldo hasn't done in CL for years. Getting knocked out by the Lyon's and Ajax's of the world

This Juventus side is pathetic with or without him.
    Yeah, GOATNALDO only scored in each leg while the rest of his teammates combined for ZERO. (JUV would have won if Missy’s BFF didn’t pull a Missy)

Besides, the “likes” of Ajax actually knocked out the defending champs & Lyon beat City. It’s not like Juv got ran out of the stadium 8-2.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    penaldo hasn't done in CL for years. Getting knocked out by the Lyon's and Ajax's of the world

This Juventus side is pathetic with or without him.
    Let's talk about Leo Messi's winning ways at the last 5 years. Oh, wait, 2 epic choke jobs vs Rome and Liverpool and embarassing loss to Bayern.

Can't win even Copa del Rey without Xavi and Iniesta

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Yeah, GOATNALDO only scored in each leg while the rest of his teammates combined for ZERO. (JUV would have won if Missy’s BFF didn’t pull a Missy)

Besides, the “likes” of Ajax actually knocked out the defending champs & Lyon beat City. It’s not like Juv got ran out of the stadium 8-2.
    Ever since he joined Juventus they’ve gotten worse and worse every year. Went from two CL finals in 4 years to early exits with the supposed greatest cl player ever

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ever since he joined Juventus they’ve gotten worse and worse every year. Went from two CL finals in 4 years to early exits with the supposed greatest cl player ever
    United and Real got worse after Ronaldo left

As currently constructed, i don't think this Juventus squad is even good enough to win the Serie A without Ronaldo, as we saw in their recent 2 draws against relegations sides without Ronaldo.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Let's talk about Leo Messi's winning ways at the last 5 years. Oh, wait, 2 epic choke jobs vs Rome and Liverpool and embarassing loss to Bayern.

Can't win even Copa del Rey without Xavi and Iniesta
    also went AWOL vs Juve

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

As currently constructed, i don't think this Juventus squad is even good enough to win the Serie A without Ronaldo, as we saw in their recent 2 draws against relegations sides without Ronaldo.
    Plus, last weekend, Ronaldo came off the bench to rescue Juve
    ing Dybala got contaminated by teammate killer Messi

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

United went to a CL final and won 2 league les after Ronaldo left. Real won half as many league les as soon as Ronaldo left once compared to all his time there.

I actually think in the immediate aftermath those teams fared okay in the short term if we are being honest. But Ronaldo screwed up big time going to Juve. Should’ve stayed at Madrid. Both Messi and Ronaldo have been hampered in recent years with a squad that doesn’t show up when those two don’t perform. It’s no surprise in a down season from Messi Barca have 2 points in their last five matches.

How do you feel about pirlo as manager? The squad has issues but it feels like they’re desperately trying to find their own zidane but I don’t think that’s going to happen with him, although it’s early days

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    also went AWOL vs Juve
    Messi was good against Juve wtf

He’s been off this season but he was fine in the Juve match

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Plus, last weekend, Ronaldo came off the bench to rescue Juve
    ing Dybala got contaminated by teammate killer Messi
    Against the 17th best team in serie a, just stop it

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Goatnaldo has had a ton of clutch perfomances. For example vs Atletico

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Yeah, Juv last made it to the Finals in ‘17 & got cucked by MOTM GOATNALDO

Besides, they sold Higuain, Buffon retired & their core is on the wrong side of 30 thus what happened in ‘17 is irrelevant.

Even then if Paulo “Can’t play with stars” Dybala showed up in the CL then they would have gotten past Ajax/Lyon. Meanwhile, Midget has been pulling a Dybala let alone scoring in every leg.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Yeah, Juv last made it to the Finals in ‘17 & got cucked by MOTM GOATNALDO

Besides, they sold Higuain, Buffon retired & their core is on the wrong side of 30 thus what happened in ‘17 is irrelevant.

Even then if Paulo “Can’t play with stars” Dybala showed up in the CL then they would have gotten past Ajax/Lyon. Meanwhile, Midget has been pulling a Dybala let alone scoring in every leg.
    Nah, Messi was really good against Napoli (who beat Juventus in a cup match) and was good prior to that. It was against Bayern where everything went to . But your excuse that teammates not stepping up for Ronaldo is exactly what Messi has been going through for years and years with Barca. They've had multiple seasons of Own Goal being their second leading scorer in CL.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi is playing strictly as a playmaker right now (and for some time now). That's why his scoring numbers are going down, but his assists are going up. Case in point, the historic 20/20 season last year.

ing morons here think "no golas = sucking". No wonder you are such Sidenaldo fanboys.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    MESSI DIDNT MISS A PENALTY

I REPEAT MESSI DINT MISS A PENALTY

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    MESSI DIDNT MISS A PENALTY

I REPEAT MESSI DINT MISS A PENALTY
    Interesting fact: Messi has a higher efficiency on penalties than the norm.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    4 penalties and no goals from open play in 9 games this season.

Lionel Harden

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    4 penalties and no goals from open play in 9 games this season.

Lionel Harden

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Messi is playing strictly as a playmaker right now (and for some time now). That's why his scoring numbers are going down, but his assists are going up. Case in point, the historic 20/20 season last year.

ing morons here think "no golas = sucking". No wonder you are such Sidenaldo fanboys.
    Yeah, he sure is out there spoon-feeding Griezmann

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Nah, Messi was really good against Napoli (who beat Juventus in a cup match) and was good prior to that. It was against Bayern where everything went to . But your excuse that teammates not stepping up for Ronaldo is exactly what Messi has been going through for years and years with Barca. They've had multiple seasons of Own Goal being their second leading scorer in CL.
    Comparing Missy to CL GOATNALDO

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    midget

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ∆∆∆ he has done the same all his life

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    ∆∆∆ he has done the same all his life
    Cancer, doesn't play defense and chokes in the knockouts/playoffs.

The moniker Lionel Harden really fits midget like a glove

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Sidenaldo does the exact same . Any offensive superstar does the same.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

And yet every time ronaldo faces Messi more often than not he gets crushed and humiliated

Thread Information