Page 140 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4038
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what a ing got

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    And yet every time ronaldo faces Messi more often than not he gets crushed and humiliated
    Lionel Harden has been coming up small against the likes of Dybala & Griezmann let alone face GOATnaldo in a game that mattered the last half decade.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo does the exact same . Any offensive superstar does the same.
    Midget has supposedly evolved into a support striker like Rooney who actually backtracked but carries himself like an “offensive superstar” putting up Ramos numbers.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden has been coming up small against the likes of Dybala & Griezmann let alone face GOATnaldo in a game that mattered the last half decade.
    Sidenaldo forever GOD's son.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    LOL Ronaldo getting smoked in clasico's, Barca OWNED atletico in league play when Griezmann was there

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Xavi and Iniesta rang twice without midget with Spain, which further proves that you can pretty much put any player of above average talent in front of them and they would have succeeded anyway. Lionel Harden was just along for the ride, getting carried and padding his stats in the process.

So when people mention el classico, that was Ronaldo going up against the best midfield of all time. After Xavi and Iniesta retired, el classico record is even between midget and Ronaldo.

All along, it was Xavi, Iniesta and the system, not Lionel Harden. As we can see by how underwhelming the 2nd half of midget's career really is and Spain's national les. A few lol ligas and a bunch of CL and NT choke jobs without Xavi and Iniesta. Nothing GOAT about the latter part of Lionel Harden's career

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    LOL Ronaldo getting smoked in clasico's, Barca OWNED atletico in league play when Griezmann was there
    LoLiga matches are irrelevant as RM’s main priority was the prestigious CL le while Lionel Harden was going all out against Eibar

Bragging about domestic les as if Barfa has Leicester’s budget

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo forever GOD's son.
    The same “God” that has been bowing down to all comers the past 5 years, muphuckas starting to sound like the same folks who claim another midget owned Jordan while ignoring the rest of the team

RM won exactly ZERO games against Barfa when GOATnaldo didn’t score meanwhile midget’s team won a handful comfortably without him being on target. Besides, a majority of the ones he scored were PKs that didn’t end up in the bleachers.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-06-2020 at 09:59 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The same “God” that has been bowing down to all comers the past 5 years, muphuckas starting to sound like the same folks who claim another midget owned Jordan while ignoring the rest of the team

RM won exactly ZERO games against Barfa when GOATnaldo didn’t score meanwhile midget’s team won a handful comfortably without him being on target. Besides, a majority of the ones he scored were PKs that didn’t end up in the bleachers.
    Doesn't matter son. Sidenaldo forever GOD's son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    0-4 finals record for Argentina
    No goals or assists in 2 legs vs Juventus 16/17 CL elimination
    Blowing a 4-1 lead vs Roma 17/18 CL
    Blowing a 3-0 lead vs Liverpool 18/19 CL
    Scoring 1 penalty and no assists in the 2019 Copa America
    1 Champions League trophy in the last 10 seasons
    Trophyless season at the age of 33
    8-2 massacre at the hands of Bayern 19/20 CL
    4 penalties and no goals from open play in 9 games this season

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    LoLiga matches are irrelevant as RM’s main priority was the prestigious CL le while Lionel Harden was going all out against Eibar

Bragging about domestic les as if Barfa has Leicester’s budget
    BWAHAHAHA zidane always said winning la liga is harder than cl and Madrid often came
    Up short in la liga: https://www.90min.com/posts/6028189-...a-than-the-ucl

Messi cucks Ronaldo throughout his career

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo has gone trophyless MULTIPLE times in career don’t even start son, getting knocked out by the Ajax’s and 7th best French teams in the world, leading Juventus to their lowest trophy count in nearly a decade. Being on the sideline and not even needed in a euro final, Portugal without a loss in their last ten games without Ronaldo as he always disappears in a big finals game on the international stage, absolute garbage in nations league final. Gets cucked by South American teams like Chile and Uruguay. Has Ramos and Bale carry him in the UCL finals when he trash in 2014, 2016 and 2018. And shrivels up all the time against Messi that he had to go to the retirement league that is serie a where he gets out scored by players even older than him

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Xavi and Iniesta rang twice without midget with Spain, which further proves that you can pretty much put any player of above average talent in front of them and they would have succeeded anyway. Lionel Harden was just along for the ride, getting carried and padding his stats in the process.

So when people mention el classico, that was Ronaldo going up against the best midfield of all time. After Xavi and Iniesta retired, el classico record is even between midget and Ronaldo.

All along, it was Xavi, Iniesta and the system, not Lionel Harden. As we can see by how underwhelming the 2nd half of midget's career really is and Spain's national les. A few lol ligas and a bunch of CL and NT choke jobs without Xavi and Iniesta. Nothing GOAT about the latter part of Lionel Harden's career
    And how has Ronaldo fared in recent years without Madrid? He had the best midfield in the world as Xavi and iniesta declined. Madrid already won half as many league les after he left as they did when he was there. Said it. Now Ronaldo gets dumped in the early rounds of CL to mediocre French teams and has Juventus winning less trophies than they have in a decade

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    BWAHAHAHA zidane always said winning la liga is harder than cl and Madrid often came

In this World?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    oh yeah, look at their head to had, whether ronaldo was on united or madrid, messi more often than not got the best of him. Messi is 16-10-9 against ronaldo, ronaldo is a poor 10-16 against messi.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Truth nukes tbh

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

The same Zidane that couldn’t even make it to the QF after winning the LoLiga, swept in Rd 16

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter son. Sidenaldo forever GOD's son.
    Sure, Zeke

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    oh yeah, look at their head to had, whether ronaldo was on united or madrid, messi more often than not got the best of him. Messi is 16-10-9 against ronaldo, ronaldo is a poor 10-16 against messi.
    Yeah, midget’s got the best of him when Barfa were winning 5-0 & 4-0 without him not getting on the scoresheet while RM won ZERO games when GOATnaldo didn’t score

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    And how has Ronaldo fared in recent years without Madrid? He had the best midfield in the world as Xavi and iniesta declined. Madrid already won half as many league les after he left as they did when he was there. Said it. Now Ronaldo gets dumped in the early rounds of CL to mediocre French teams and has Juventus winning less trophies than they have in a decade
    Yeah, the “best midfield” can’t even crack an egg in the CL without GOATnaldo. Meanwhile, Eto’O left midget & won the CL overnight.

What has Di Maria won without GOATnaldo despite playing with midget in numerous tournaments?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Congrats to Lionel Harden on his first goal from open play 10 games into the season

and he still managed to stat-pad his 5th penalty

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Yeah, the “best midfield” can’t even crack an egg in the CL without GOATnaldo. Meanwhile, Eto’O left midget & won the CL overnight.

What has Di Maria won without GOATnaldo despite playing with midget in numerous tournaments?

What has Ronaldo done without Ramos recently? Early cl exit

Di maria carried Ronaldo in that 2014 cl final, Ronaldo was absolute in that match while di maria got MOTM.

Without the best midfield in the world behind him Ronaldo becomes another early Cl exit year after year. Juventus go to 2 cl finals in 4 years and Ronaldo shows up and they get bounced earlier than ever
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-08-2020 at 09:05 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Congrats to Lionel Harden on his first goal from open play 10 games into the season

and he still managed to stat-pad his 5th penalty
    Penaldo’s entire career has been nothing but stat padded penalties

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What has Ronaldo done without Ramos recently? Early cl exit

Di maria carried Ronaldo in that 2014 cl final, Ronaldo was absolute in that match while di maria got MOTM.

Without the best midfield in the world behind him Ronaldo becomes another early Cl exit year after year. Juventus go to 2 cl finals in 4 years and Ronaldo shows up and they get bounced earlier than ever
    Like how you keep bringing this up like Ronaldo didn't ring at United and Portugal without Real's midfield Meanwhile the highlight of Lionel Harden's career without Xavi and Iniesta is lol liga les

Penaldo’s entire career has been nothing but stat padded penalties
    This is what a decade of claiming "Ronaldo is finished" looks like

No surprise that Lionel Harden fans have the worst takes on the forum and often end up looking dumb

Thread Information