Page 141 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4038
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Like how you keep bringing this up like Ronaldo didn't ring at United and Portugal without Real's midfield Meanwhile the highlight of Lionel Harden's career without Xavi and Iniesta is lol liga les

This is what a decade of claiming "Ronaldo is finished" looks like

No surprise that Lionel Harden fans have the worst takes on the forum and often end up looking dumb
    As if Ronaldo didn't have one of the greatest managers in history with fergie, a team who went to a UCL final after he left and won the league multiple times after he left

Messi never had as good managers only Pep compared to Ronaldo. Portugal he was on the sideline and they STILL won without him in the final. Funny how 90% of people say Messi is the better player but penaldo fangirls can't handle the truth

horrible weak takes from you per par. Give ronaldo an ordinary team and he gets bounced early in CL. Poor juventus, wanted him for CL and he only gets one goal from open play against the 7th best team in France. Lowest trophy count juventus have had in years and is on pace to carry them to their worst serie a finish in a decade

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    As if Ronaldo didn't have one of the greatest managers in history with fergie, a team who went to a UCL final after he left and won the league multiple times after he left

Messi never had as good managers only Pep compared to Ronaldo. Portugal he was on the sideline and they STILL won without him in the final. Funny how 90% of people say Messi is the better player but penaldo fangirls can't handle the truth

horrible weak takes from you per par. Give ronaldo an ordinary team and he gets bounced early in CL. Poor juventus, wanted him for CL and he only gets one goal from open play against the 7th best team in France. Lowest trophy count juventus have had in years and is on pace to carry them to their worst serie a finish in a decade
    Boiled down:

5>4

1>0

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

5>4

1>0
    6>5

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    What has Ronaldo done without Ramos recently? Early cl exit
    .....and what has Ramos done in the CL without GOATnaldo?

Di maria carried Ronaldo in that 2014 cl final, Ronaldo was absolute in that match while di maria got MOTM.
    GOATnaldo allowed Di Maria to make runs & actually converted his crosses meanwhile Lionel Harden has to have the ball along with being useless in the air.

Without the best midfield in the world behind him Ronaldo becomes another early Cl exit year after year. Juventus go to 2 cl finals in 4 years and Ronaldo shows up and they get bounced earlier than ever
    LMAO, it would be one thing if they lost due to GOATnaldo underperforming like midget

Juventus last made the CL finals in ‘17 with a squad that had Alves/Buffon/Higuain/Mandzukic along with PRIME Chiellini/Caudrado. Muphuckas acting like he joined Bayern or something, his best teammate is midget’s backup.

Midget is the one that came up small with Zaltan/Henry & the best mid in LoLiga history on his squad where he got shutout BOTH in the CL + CDR over TWO legs

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    .....and what has Ramos done in the CL without GOATnaldo?

GOATnaldo allowed Di Maria to make runs & actually converted his crosses meanwhile Lionel Harden has to have the ball along with being useless in the air.

LMAO, it would be one thing if they lost due to GOATnaldo underperforming like midget

Juventus last made the CL finals in ‘17 with a squad that had Alves/Buffon/Higuain/Mandzukic along with PRIME Chiellini/Caudrado. Muphuckas acting like he joined Bayern or something, his best teammate is midget’s backup.

Midget is the one that came up small with Zaltan/Henry & the best mid in LoLiga history on his squad where he got shutout BOTH in the CL + CDR over TWO legs
    Messi’s performance against Liverpool was much better than Ronaldo against Lyon, not even close. Created every single chance in the second leg. Every team outside of Roma that has knocked out Barca this past decade have always gone to the finals meanwhile ronaldo gets knocked out by Juventus and Ajax and MULTIPLE times by Messi himself

Ronaldo always shrivels up when Messi is on the pitch
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-10-2020 at 11:44 PM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Messi’s performance against Liverpool was much better than Ronaldo against Lyon, not even close. Created every single chance in the second leg. Every team outside of Roma that has knocked out Barca this past decade have always gone to the finals meanwhile ronaldo gets knocked out by Juventus and Ajax and MULTIPLE times by Messi himself
    Yeah, GOATnaldo was busy lifting trophies instead of losing to finalist

Ronaldo always shrivels up when Messi is on the pitch
    Midget shrivels up when Griezmann is on the pitch no matter his kit & is unable to play alongside world-class players like Aguero/Zaltan

*GOATnaldo’s best teammate is Pablo “it’s difficult to play alongside midget” Dybala (never heard that from GOAT’s teammates)
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-12-2020 at 06:47 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Midget shrivels up when Griezmann is on the pitch no matter his kit & is unable to play alongside world-class players like Aguero/Zaltan

*GOATnaldo’s best teammate is Pablo “it’s difficult to play alongside midget” Dybala (never heard that from GOAT’s teammates)

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden puts on the Argentina jersey and immediately starts choking again (figuratively and literally)

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden puts on the Argentina jersey and immediately starts choking again (figuratively and literally)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Im sure they blamed Bartomeu for that

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

The , Messi has a better head to head vs griezman you just make up. He’s owned Griezmann during his career

Oh and “Pablo” won serie a player of the year OVER Ronaldo:

https://en.as.com/en/2020/08/04/foot...10_615392.html

you just keep owning yourself over nonsense takes over and over. The fact that Dybala was the best player in that league least year while Ronaldo was having the worst free kick percentage in football history speaks volumes. Dybala is stuck with Ronaldo not the other way around

Just log off the internet for a few months

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    The , Messi has a better head to head vs griezman you just make up. He’s owned Griezmann during his career

Oh and “Pablo” won serie a player of the year OVER Ronaldo:

https://en.as.com/en/2020/08/04/foot...10_615392.html

you just keep owning yourself over nonsense takes over and over. The fact that Dybala was the best player in that league least year while Ronaldo was having the worst free kick percentage in football history speaks volumes. Dybala is stuck with Ronaldo not the other way around

Just log off the internet for a few months
    LMAO, Dybala won player of the year b/c he got to play alongside GOATnaldo ala Di Maria. Meanwhile both players turn into potatoes alongside midget. #MAD much?

What’s next, Iggy won FMVP over Curry? (It’s not like he had 40/10 like Suarez/Neymar)

As far as Grizemann, I’m talking about CL not LoLiga games. Lionel Harden was milk carton status even with Neymar/Alves/Inesta/Vidal/Mascherano + PEAK Suarez on the squad while Grizemann scored a brace to overturn a 2-1 deficit. (Eventually, got cucked by GOATnaldo)

Midget has now turned Grizemann into Ali Dia per par after the latter proved to be world-class & is playing like a sack of potatoes himself.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-14-2020 at 12:58 PM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    LMAO, Dybala won player of the year b/c he got to play alongside GOATnaldo ala Di Maria. Meanwhile both players turn into potatoes alongside midget. #MAD much?

What’s next, Iggy won FMVP over Curry? (It’s not like he had 40/10 like Suarez/Neymar)

As far as Grizemann, I’m talking about CL not LoLiga games. Lionel Harden was milk carton status even with Neymar/Alves/Inesta/Vidal/Mascherano + PEAK Suarez on the squad while Grizemann scored a brace to overturn a 2-1 deficit. (Eventually, got cucked by GOATnaldo)

Midget has now turned Grizemann into Ali Dia per par after the latter proved to be world-class & is playing like a sack of potatoes himself.
    Are you mentally ill?

Messi has owned Atleti over his career, period. Griezmann was crap in 90% of those CL matches except for one.

Dybala won player despite Ronaldo hogging all the shots and awful free kicks (and breaking records as one of the worst seasons for free kick takers in football history). Ronaldo was getting his ass outscored by an over the hill mid 30 year old and just sat in the box like a poacher while Dybala had to do the heavy lifting. You clearly didn't watch ANY Juventus last year.

You know who Griezmann did own today? Ronaldo. Speaks volume that Portugal had never lost in their last 11 games without Ronaldo, even beating France in a euro final as Ronaldo cheerleaded from the side lines, but once he's there Portugal fell apart. Jao Felix is going to have to carry them as Ronaldo is useless unless he scores or assists.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Are you mentally ill?

Messi has owned Atleti over his career, period. Griezmann was crap in 90% of those CL matches except for one.
    Lionel Harden is 0-2 against Atleti in the CL & got brought to his knees by Griezmann despite playing on a loaded team that had PEAK Suarez/Neymar. Grizemann did more in one game that what midget has done in his entire CL career against Atleti aka GOATnaldo’s little brother.

Dybala won player despite Ronaldo hogging all the shots and awful free kicks (and breaking records as one of the worst seasons for free kick takers in football history). Ronaldo was getting his ass outscored by an over the hill mid 30 year old and just sat in the box like a poacher while Dybala had to do the heavy lifting. You clearly didn't watch ANY Juventus last year.
    I watched Dybala pull a disappearing act in the CL just line his BFF. But...but..but..Serie A

You know who Griezmann did own today? Ronaldo. Speaks volume that Portugal had never lost in their last 11 games without Ronaldo, even beating France in a euro final as Ronaldo cheerleaded from the side lines, but once he's there Portugal fell apart. Jao Felix is going to have to carry them as Ronaldo is useless unless he scores or assists.
    Yeah, I’m pretty sure the ‘16 Les Bleus were just as good despite starting a back-line compromised of washed up Evra/Sagna/Koscielny along with guys like Coman/Martial in diapers

Portugal wouldn’t have qualified in ‘16 without GOATnaldo but they won a game in extra time thanks to Giroud playing like a sack of potatoes (You would have a point if midget wasn’t deadweight against France in the ‘18 WC where the rest of his striking partners showed up )

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden is 0-2 against Atleti in the CL & got brought to his knees by Griezmann despite playing on a loaded team that had PEAK Suarez/Neymar. Grizemann did more in one game that what midget has done in his entire CL career against Atleti aka GOATnaldo’s little brother.

I watched Dybala pull a disappearing act in the CL just line his BFF. But...but..but..Serie A

Yeah, I’m pretty sure the ‘16 Les Bleus were just as good despite starting a back-line compromised of washed up Evra/Sagna/Koscielny along with guys like Coman/Martial in diapers

Portugal wouldn’t have qualified in ‘16 without GOATnaldo but they won a game in extra time thanks to Giroud playing like a sack of potatoes (You would have a point if midget wasn’t deadweight against France in the ‘18 WC where the rest of his striking partners showed up )
    Messi had two assists against France you mong, come on now. And Ronaldo? In six games against France he’s had ZERO goals and ZERO assists. Messi did more in one game against France than Ronaldo did in six. Thank god he got injured or else the French would’ve been euro champions no question

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Messi had two assists against France you mong, come on now. And Ronaldo? In six games against France he’s had ZERO goals and ZERO assists. Messi did more in one game against France than Ronaldo did in six. Thank god he got injured or else the French would’ve been euro champions no question
    Calling a deflection on a shot that was going wide an assist & bringing up a 93 minute cross when France was literally celebrating that they didn’t mark anyone including midget. This also came on the heels of him having a game where he made less passes than Caballero & had one shot which came on the heels of the game where he missed a penalty

France/Portugal produced a grand total of 3 goals in 4 games which is less than half of the goals scored in a game where midget got shutout despite it being an open game.

Lionel Harden has scored ZERO goals in the knockout stages of 4 WC tournaments (8 games) despite being fit & over 20 goals being produced
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-16-2020 at 06:14 PM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Calling a deflection on a shot that was going wide an assist & bringing up a 93 minute cross when France was literally celebrating that they didn’t mark anyone including midget. This also came on the heels of him having a game where he made less passes than Caballero & had one shot which came on the heels of the game where he missed a penalty

France/Portugal produced a grand total of 3 goals in 4 games which is less than half of the goals scored in a game where midget got shutout despite it being an open game.

Lionel Harden has scored ZERO goals in the knockout stages of 4 WC tournaments (8 games) despite being fit & over 20 goals being produced
    And how many World Cup knockout goals has Ronaldo scored? Despite you excuses for Ronaldo from 2014, he's had SIX (!!) knockout games in the WC and ZERO goals and assists. Messi has at least had a couple of assists with a huge on against Switzerland.

Penaldo had bull deflections in the 2017 CL final but funny how you don’t mention that. Messi had two assists and against France alone, who were by far and away the best team in the tournament. I'm not even saying Messi was amazing for them, but as is the case 95% of the time, he was still Argntina's bst player going forward, with only a wondr strike from Di Maria who was poor outside of that great goal. Nobody had that Argentina squad beating France and no one in that entire tourney scored as many against France as Argentina did. And again, Ronaldo played them SIX times and got shut out. Messi is comfortably the better WC player than Ronaldo and only gets knocked out by the eventual champions in the last 8 years compared to Ronaldo getting curb stomped by a mediocre Uruguay team. Really showed how fluky that 2016 Portugal team, Greece levels of luck with an insanely easy bracket and qualifying with a third place finish in the group stage.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-16-2020 at 07:35 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

When Sidenaldo gets one of these we can talk, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    And how many World Cup knockout goals has Ronaldo scored? Despite you excuses for Ronaldo from 2014, he's had SIX (!!) knockout games in the WC and ZERO goals and assists. Messi has at least had a couple of assists with a huge on against Switzerland.

Penaldo had bull deflections in the 2017 CL final but funny how you don’t mention that. Messi had two assists and against France alone, who were by far and away the best team in the tournament. I'm not even saying Messi was amazing for them, but as is the case 95% of the time, he was still Argntina's bst player going forward, with only a wondr strike from Di Maria who was poor outside of that great goal. Nobody had that Argentina squad beating France and no one in that entire tourney scored as many against France as Argentina did. And again, Ronaldo played them SIX times and got shut out. Messi is comfortably the better WC player than Ronaldo and only gets knocked out by the eventual champions in the last 8 years compared to Ronaldo getting curb stomped by a mediocre Uruguay team. Really showed how fluky that 2016 Portugal team, Greece levels of luck with an insanely easy bracket and qualifying with a third place finish in the group stage.
    “Mediocre” Uruguay were on an extended winning streak & nobody would call 2-1 a “crub stomping” when Portugal dominated the possession game. Cavani scored two goals courtesy of being completely unmarked meanwhile Godin gave Pepe a free run b/c they were double marking GOATnaldo. France also had just as many shots on target as GOATnaldo when they beat Uruguay sans Cavani.

‘14-‘16 Portugal is the biggest carry job in modern Futbol history. That team wouldn’t have qualified for a tournament let alone won the Euro without GOATnaldo who brought them back from the brink of elimination by literally scoring every goal. He got them to the Finals where anything could happen & it did with Eder scoring of all people in a game where Giroud/Gignac were playing the role of match-winners.

Meanwhile, midget almost single-handily got Argentina KO’d in the group stages with one of the most pitiful performances for an “all-time great” against Croatia & missed penalty against Iceland. (Would have been KO’d if Croatia mailed in their fixture against Iceland having already qualified)

Last but not least, GOATnaldo peaked after the “Golden Generation” playing with scrubs like Joao Moutinho for his entire NT career meanwhile midget has always had multiple world-class teammates that guys like Aguero get benched. (Despite that Portugal has had one of their most successful runs while midget has ZERO silverware)
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 11-16-2020 at 11:29 PM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

When Sidenaldo gets one of these we can talk, tbh.
    GOATnaldo doesn’t need a participation trophy

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You know that egomaniac would die for one of those, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    You know that egomaniac would die for one of those, tbh.
    He already won an Oscar for his supporting role in the ‘16 Finals

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    He already won an Oscar for his supporting role in the ‘16 Finals

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    “Mediocre” Uruguay were on an extended winning streak & nobody would call 2-1 a “crub stomping” when Portugal dominated the possession game. Cavani scored two goals courtesy of being completely unmarked meanwhile Godin gave Pepe a free run b/c they were double marking GOATnaldo. France also had just as many shots on target as GOATnaldo when they beat Uruguay sans Cavani.

‘14-‘16 Portugal is the biggest carry job in modern Futbol history. That team wouldn’t have qualified for a tournament let alone won the Euro without GOATnaldo who brought them back from the brink of elimination by literally scoring every goal. He got them to the Finals where anything could happen & it did with Eder scoring of all people in a game where Giroud/Gignac were playing the role of match-winners.

Meanwhile, midget almost single-handily got Argentina KO’d in the group stages with one of the most pitiful performances for an “all-time great” against Croatia & missed penalty against Iceland. (Would have been KO’d if Croatia mailed in their fixture against Iceland having already qualified)

Last but not least, GOATnaldo peaked after the “Golden Generation” playing with scrubs like Joao Moutinho for his entire NT career meanwhile midget has always had multiple world-class teammates that guys like Aguero get benched. (Despite that Portugal has had one of their most successful runs while midget has ZERO silverware)
    Imagine thinking it’s Messi’s fault Aguero got benched

Portugal’s manager is far better than anyone Argentina had since Sabella.

And Messi carried them out of the group stage in 2014, had a crucial goal to qualify for knockout round and was in a much tougher group than what Portugal had which included the worst Spain side in over a decade. Without Messi Argentina would’ve have even QUALIFIED for the world cup while Portugal has gone without a loss in their last eleven matches. They are far more balanced than Argentina yet losing to Uruguay as fluky euro champions was a huge letdown.

And it is so laughable to call Ronaldo in 2016 a carry job for Portugal when Pepe was just as immense and Ronaldo himself said Pepe deserves player of the tournament. Portugal’s back line (much like Argentina’s in 2014) was far bigger to getting Portugal than Ronaldo who had 3 good games the entire tournament (and yes, overall he was good in the 2016 euro). But Pepe was immense and the heart and soul of that team. Beating an injured Wales team and getting one of the easiest brackets in the history was a perfect storm. If Iceland doesn’t score in the final minute of their group stage match Portugal gets curb stomped on the other side of the bracket.

2016 was a full team performance from Portugal, even when Ronaldo is in the finals which he quite often tends to be (crap in 75% of his CL finals) he’s always had a teammate show up and see him through every time. Whether it’s bale, Ramos, Eder, Bernardo Silva or Marcelo he’s had many players step up when he has an off game. Messi sadly never had that luxury with the NT. If he was anything less than a 8/10 very rarely would another attacking player step up. Di maria set an all time World Cup record for getting dispossessed in 2014. His injury and Aguero’s was still a shame for that final though.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi had a good 2014 World Cup but even he knew getting player of the tourney was stretch

Thread Information