Page 147 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4038
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    When did I predict all that? Are you sure you aren't just making up?

Also:

Messi's career goal average: 0.86

Ronaldo's: 0.75

GOD doesn't need to be a poacher to have a greater scoring number.
    Champions League knockout stage goal average:

GOATnaldo 0.86

Lionel Harden 0.68

Midget loves to stat-pad against weaker compe ion. Not exactly breaking news, FAP

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Champions League knockout stage goal average:

GOATnaldo 0.86

Lionel Harden 0.68

Midget loves to stat-pad against weaker compe ion. Not exactly breaking news, FAP
    The dude is a poacher. He literally does nothing other than scoring goals. He better damn well have a better scoring average.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The dude is a poacher. He literally does nothing other than scoring goals. He better damn well have a better scoring average.
    So mad

Newsflash: You need goals to win football games and trophies Not pretty dribbling and ball hogging like Lionel Iverson.

GOATnaldo elevates his game against the best, true mark of a champ. Lionel Harden was always at his best against the Getafes and Mallorcas of the world.

These are known facts

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So mad

Newsflash: You need goals to win football games and trophies Not pretty dribbling and ball hogging like Lionel Iverson.

GOATnaldo elevates his game against the best, true mark of a champ. Lionel Harden was always at his best against the Getafes and Mallorcas of the world.

These are known facts
    Last time I checked, Messi was the one with a WC golden ball. Talk about playing your best in the biggest stage compared to failing to get out of the group stage against the US and Ghanas of this World.

Post Count
    FAP getting busted for more awful takes and predictions? what a shocker

*cue some comeback about kawhi or roddy while forgetting his 6000 other bad takes that he constantly gets busted for and then tries to minimize or sweep under the rug*

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    FAP getting busted for more awful takes and predictions? what a shocker

*cue some comeback about kawhi or roddy while forgetting his 6000 other bad takes that he constantly gets busted for and then tries to minimize or sweep under the rug*
    This literally didn't happen anywhere. Just Bynumite taking a page out of your book and making some up, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-12-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Post Count
    typical fap denial

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Before and after GOD:

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Argentina before Lionel Harden:

2x World Cup winner, 14x Copa America winner

Argentina after Lionel Harden:

1 mickey mouse bubble ring

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barcelona with Xavi and Iniesta:

3x Champions League winner

After Xavi and Iniesta:

6 year Champions League drought and bankrupt

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This literally didn't happen anywhere. Just Bynumite taking a page out of your book and making some up, tbh.
    Sure buddy Just like:

Manu>Dirk

Kawhi will beat the Lakers in the playoffs

and Belichick will have a better season than Brady also didn't happen

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argentina before Lionel Harden:

2x World Cup winner, 14x Copa America winner

Argentina after Lionel Harden:

1 mickey mouse bubble ring
    Dude, Do you realize you have more comments on the Messi thread, than in the Ronaldo one? What a certified hater

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    In qualifiers? No doubt. When was the last time France lost 6-1 to Andorra?
    In qualifers you may have a point but again when was the last time Brazil or Argentina did not qualify anyway ?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    In qualifers you may have a point but again when was the last time Brazil or Argentina did not qualify anyway ?
    About the same Germany and Italy didn't.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Icardi replaces Missi and scores the game winner

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    About the same Germany and Italy didn't.
    that was not the point tbh.. you were saying qualifers in SA are tougher, not sure how to evaluate tougher except by looking at the 2 SA powerhouse records. You are probably right about Germany and Italy, would that mean that 2 qualifers toughness are even ?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    that was not the point tbh.. you were saying qualifers in SA are tougher, not sure how to evaluate tougher except by looking at the 2 SA powerhouse records. You are probably right about Germany and Italy, would that mean that 2 qualifers toughness are even ?
    Qualifiers in SA are tougher because of a number of reasons:

1) every team is compe ive. You have to play everybody and everybody presents a struggle. You never have a surefire win like it happens with many NTs in Europe.

2) the long travels. Players that play in Europe have to spent lots of hours in airplanes just to play a couple matches. That tires bodies and evens the field.

3) strong home field advantages. Unlike Europe, where the scenarios are all more or less the same, here you have a ton of different factors that come into play: height, heat, noisy audiences, different grasses, etc.

4) more physical play. Refs allow a lot more here.

The favourable thing for Brazil and Argentina is that it is a long and fair format. You play everybody home and away, so in the long run the better teams will make it. If it were like in Europe, Brazil and Argentina would run the risk of missing a lot more WC's because everybody here can take advantage of a bad stretch and, without even noticing it, you find yourself playing a playoff tie vs Chile where anything can happen.

In Europe, even with that unfair format, Germany and Italy have missed about the same WC's than Argentina and Brazil, because the compe ion isn't as stiff.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    However, top teams like Brazil always qualified, Argentina last time missed the mundial more than 50 years ago, with only Uruguay struggling to qualify recently (2006).

From UEFA, you often see top teams failing to qualify: Italy (2018), England (1994), France (1994), Netherlands (2018, 2002).

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi did win a Copa América with Argentina vs Brazil at the Maracaná, with Neymar and Casemiro. Though he missed an incredible mano a mano with the goalkeeper, but it was still a good win.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Qualifiers in SA are tougher because of a number of reasons:

1) every team is compe ive. You have to play everybody and everybody presents a struggle. You never have a surefire win like it happens with many NTs in Europe.

2) the long travels. Players that play in Europe have to spent lots of hours in airplanes just to play a couple matches. That tires bodies and evens the field.

3) strong home field advantages. Unlike Europe, where the scenarios are all more or less the same, here you have a ton of different factors that come into play: height, heat, noisy audiences, different grasses, etc.

4) more physical play. Refs allow a lot more here.

The favourable thing for Brazil and Argentina is that it is a long and fair format. You play everybody home and away, so in the long run the better teams will make it. If it were like in Europe, Brazil and Argentina would run the risk of missing a lot more WC's because everybody here can take advantage of a bad stretch and, without even noticing it, you find yourself playing a playoff tie vs Chile where anything can happen.

In Europe, even with that unfair format, Germany and Italy have missed about the same WC's than Argentina and Brazil, because the compe ion isn't as stiff.
    That's quite a fair statement tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    So mad

These are known facts
    Messi scored against Man City while Ronaldo scored against young boys. Ronaldo hasn’t been scoring against the best of the best in years. And I’ll agree that Messi in recent years hasn’t been amazing against the elite teams of the world but he’s had more goals against the better teams of CL in recent years than Ronaldo has.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Icardi replaces Missi and scores the game winner
    Messi was saving himself for CL, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    FIFA 2022

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Long Messi interview with several interesting parts.
    One of them when he says L1 is much more physical, with less space and games tighter than in La Liga

Already looking fir excuses tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Long Messi interview with several interesting parts.
    One of them when he says L1 is much more physical, with less space and games tighter than in La Liga

Already looking fir excuses tbh
    Yes.
    But he is actually expected to be an integral part of a team that wins that league.
    Ronaldo clearly does not have to worry about this. He will NOT lead MU to anything close to the EPL le. Now that Liverpool has their back two in place and Chelsea strengthened. And MC... MU will never finish ahead of the Pep squad. So easy times ahead. Sub in with the cannon leg and show off for Ronaldo.

Thread Information