Page 60 of 162 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4038
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So, does somebody know if something historic happened today?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Hey lefty in a scale from 1 to 10. How mad are you going to be when Messi wins the Golden Ball?
    0 because he wont get it

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    come on

You know I didnt mean it

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol @ the best player in the world choking penalties and going ghost in critical CL and La Liga games vs Chelsea and Real last season

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    lol @ the best player in the world choking penalties and going ghost in critical CL and La Liga games vs Chelsea and Real last season
    It's evident that you just troll for the of it, which in my personal opinion is not a very good form of a poster, to put it more clear I don't view my opinion over your's because there's no wrong or right opinions, but yours is so pathetic to read that you don't deserve to be responded to.

Have a nice day

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's evident that you just troll for the of it, which in my personal opinion is not a very good form of a poster, to put it more clear I don't view my opinion over your's because there's no wrong or right opinions, but yours is so pathetic to read that you don't deserve to be responded to.

Have a nice day

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol relevancy is butthurt

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Why would I be mad when there's no rationality to be seen when it comes to his posts regarding Messi? But I get it, if it was used more often than posting wouldn't be as fun, right Lefty and Jodelo?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dat suit

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oh my

But the ugly suit suits well.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    htf did he win the award man, +90 goals didnt win , i dont think he even scored in the h2h games against rmadrid...

so apparently ronaldo winning laliga le last season wasnt good enough....lol

fifa = fun by fkn jews, probably explain why the ronaldo boycott, after all he does donate money to palestine funds...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Bynumite can tell you all about having a bad year... Lakers RMAO

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Bynumite can tell you all about having a bad year... Lakers RMAO
    I dropped dem truth bombs tbh. The reality is, the argument spurfan uses against Kobe, could just as easily be used against the midget.

Messi had a great individual season, lots of stat padding playing against scrub La Liga teams but the player you claim to be the best, choked when it mattered most vs Chelsea (CL semi) and Real (near the end of La Liga). Midget outshined in football's biggest stages.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    lol butthurt Ronaldo supporters
    Messi had a way better individual year, not even close
    breaking records that have stood for half century
    Ronaldo was not very critical to Madrid's success
    Messi impacts games way way more than Ronaldo
    if Ronaldo doesn't score, he is invisible on the pitch

but but but..he/Madrid won LLiga

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    I dropped dem truth bombs tbh. The reality is, the argument spurfan uses against Kobe, could just as easily be used against the midget.

Messi had a great individual season, lots of stat padding playing against scrub La Liga teams but the player you claim to be the best, choked when it mattered most vs Chelsea (CL semi) and Real (near the end of La Liga). Midget outshined in football's biggest stages.
    Penaldo also missed his penalty in the UCL semi final in penalties

Penaldo was too scared to lead off for Portugal vs. Spain penalties which cost his team big time

Pobre Tristiano

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He wasnt scared
    The coach was re ed

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    All of a sudden you're defending Penaldo?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    All of a sudden you're defending Penaldo?
    No but saying he was scared is a stretch

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

But you can't compare them at all. This was an individual award, and midget won it clearly.

Kobe is more like Tristaldo: snubbed by Lebron for the MVP and his team headed straight to a cliff

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    But you can't compare them at all. This was an individual award, and midget won it clearly.

Kobe is more like Tristaldo: snubbed by Lebron for the MVP and his team headed straight to a cliff
    A stacked Barca team, the team some call the best of all time, not winning the CL or La Liga, can't really call their season a successful one.

The midget won this award because some people thought he was the best last season and if i recall correctly, Barca was the team "heading straight to a cliff" after getting their pushed in by Chelsea and Real near the end of last season. Partially because the midget couldn't live up to expectations.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    A stacked Barca team, the team some call the best of all time, not winning the CL or La Liga, can't really call their season a successful one.
    This wasn't a team award.

The midget won this award because some people thought he was the best last season and if i recall correctly, Barca was the team "heading straight to a cliff" after getting their pushed in by Chelsea and Real near the end of last season. Partially because the midget couldn't live up to expectations.
    Midget won this award because he was clearly the best player on the planet last year, both with Barca and Argentina.

There's nothing unnatural about Barca the team not winning everything every time, not even the greatest, super-stacked teams did. They won the last 14 out of 19 trophies they played for, that's already an unmatched standard by any other team.

Another robbed award

Thread Information