Page 8 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Did you see Messi playing ala Xavi today?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Still waiting for you to tell me who has played better than Messi so far.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    i give u opinion when most of the teams games 2s are already played...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    hey how come riq wasnt selected for the team? was he injured?

i see aimer on the roster, but he has been for last couple of years...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

#35 Pittsburgh Pisces MosesGuthrie's Avatar
    Post Count
    I thought in Argentina, Maradona was God...or was that just his hand?

My Team
    Brazil
    Post Count
    I'll tell you tomorrow after I see Lahm play again

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    i give u opinion when most of the teams games 2s are already played...
    OK, but by that time my "so far" comment won't count.

So far Higuain is the top scorer of the WC, if Rooney makes four goals tomorrow, it doesn't mean that I lied or I was wrong about the comment I made.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Aimar isn't on the roster.

Riquelme isn't in the roster 'cause he had a fight with Maradona, I thank God for that.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'll tell you tomorrow after I see Lahm play again
    Ozil was the best German player in the first match, imho. In fact, I think he's the second or third best performer of the WC so far, Behind Messi and Forlan.

My Team
    Brazil
    Post Count
    Ozil was the best German player in the first match, imho. In fact, I think he's the second or third best performer of the WC so far, Behind Messi and Forlan.
    I respectfully disagree about the best German player, I thought Lahm played a formidable game and was the best player on the pitch, whether he was setting up the attack or locking down on defense. I havn't seen either of Uruguay's games, so I can't say much about Forlan.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    this is what i dont get with or without messi, tevez still gets his touches the way he plays...fkn rooney should be playin like that..fck the rest of englands squad for not passing or lookin for him...

so much for the hype in nike advertisements./.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    I think God would've scored in the World Cup already, especially if He'd played against Nigeria and South Korea. But I guess it's easy to score against the ty La Liga teams, which make up about 90% of the league, huh?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol at the media already claimin messi is the greatest of his generation, but he hasnt put a foot on the international stage yet....same can be said for rooney, ronaldo, kaka who want to distance themselves from each other whoever is the best out of them...

kaka is having a quite ride so far, but he still needs to assert himself more with the ball then allowing that clown robinho gettin all the spotlight

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I think God would've scored in the World Cup already, especially if He'd played against Nigeria and South Korea. But I guess it's easy to score against the ty La Liga teams, which make up about 90% of the league, huh?
    Dude, you have Kaka in your sig, enough said.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Dude, you have Kaka in your sig, enough said.
    Do I suck Milan's whenever I get a chance? Did I do that in 2007? Have I ever made a thread saying Kaka is the equivalent to an omnipotent being?

You make so many pointless posts/threads claiming Messi/Barca/Spain are the best in ing history. And just because you are a little Argie, it really doesn't make a difference in your credibility in the ridiculous you post.

Please, don't compare yourself to me.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    I respectfully disagree about the best German player, I thought Lahm played a formidable game and was the best player on the pitch, whether he was setting up the attack or locking down on defense. I havn't seen either of Uruguay's games, so I can't say much about Forlan.
    Ozil looks really good in that match. Lahm played well too but not as dominant as Ozil. In any case, its only against Aussie. We will get a better picture of how strong Germany is after the match against Serbia.

I thought Messi looked good so far and I am not sure if that merits him being the best player so far but I am sure that he could do better, given his performance for Barca.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Yes, so? I said so far, he was the best player for Argentina in both games, tell me of a player that has played better than Messi 'till now.
    Hey look, it doesn't matter because "The team that plays the most beautiful football doesn't always win"
    Last edited by SAtown; 06-17-2010 at 08:39 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Do I suck Milan's whenever I get a chance? Did I do that in 2007? Have I ever made a thread saying Kaka is the equivalent to an omnipotent being?

You make so many pointless posts/threads claiming Messi/Barca/Spain are the best in ing history. And just because you are a little Argie, it really doesn't make a difference in your credibility in the ridiculous you post.

Please, don't compare yourself to me.
    Sorry, I didn't know that making a thread about your favorite player in a sports forum was a cause of butthurdness for other people. I guess you hate all the threads in the Spurs forum that praise Tim, Tony and Manu too.

And who the was comparing me to you? I would never compare myself to a bitter little person that gets butthurt about other people's happiness, you must have a pretty ty, pathetic life if you get mad about a guy complimenting a football player on the internet. If you think my posts/threads are so pointless please don't ever answer them again, I don't give a either way.

P/S: Yeah, thinking Spain is the best NT in the world it's clearly a homer pick by a little Argie.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Sorry, I didn't know that making a thread about your favorite player in a sports forum was a cause of butthurdness for other people. I guess you hate all the threads in the Spurs forum that praise Tim, Tony and Manu too.

And who the was comparing me to you? I would never compare myself to a bitter little person that gets butthurt about other people's happiness, you must have a pretty ty, pathetic life if you get mad about a guy complimenting a football player on the internet. If you think my posts/threads are so pointless please don't ever answer them again, I don't give a either way.

P/S: Yeah, thinking Spain is the best NT in the world it's clearly a homer pick by a little Argie.

I guess the only "butthurt" here is you. Cheer up, argie, because everyone that reads this forum feels the exact ing way.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    lol being butthurt I have a Kaka av instead of a Messi one. LOL

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol being butthurt I have a Kaka av instead of a Messi one. LOL
    Kaka can't cause butthurt to anybody, he's a ing virgin.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    lol at any poster not praying to the new God... Not only he is far in a level above everybody + he is along with Manu Ginobili the humblest Argentinean superstar

can someone please tell me what was the last time a player scored 4 on an elimination round of the champions league before Messi?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I'm glad he's Argentine. I think this is better left to be analyzed once the World Cup is over.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    fuk that gimme Diego Forlan

Thread Information