Page 137 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4038
    My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    2 goals from penalty and no assists in 6 games this season
    At least he’s keeping up with Ramos for the Pichichi....

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

AKA can’t win without a loaded squad

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

AKA can’t win without a loaded squad
    Who can win with a ty squad?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But he's the GOAT, supposedly, he doesn't need a loaded squad

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    We can start with Jamie Vardy but in any case, Fati deserves a better forward than Sergio Ramos.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nobody can win with a ty squad, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    We can start with Jamie Vardy but in any case, Fati deserves a better forward than Sergio Ramos.
    lol no team has ever rang with a ty squad.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    lol no team has ever rang with a ty squad.
    No team with Barfa’s payroll has been ty with the supposed “GOAT” on the squad

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No team with Barfa’s payroll has been ty with the supposed “GOAT” on the squad
    There has been plenty of ty teams with big payrolls, the are you talking about?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nobody can win with a ty squad, tbh.
    "without Messi Barca is "
    Ad apprently with Messi they are

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo can't win without a loaded squad.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We Madrid has been in the CL since he left

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Portugal was not even a top 5 betting favorite to ring in 2016 Lionel Harden has been one of the top favorites for most of his career with Argentina and still hasn't won .

0-4

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    There has been plenty of ty teams with big payrolls, the are you talking about?
    You missed the supposed “GOAT” part otherwise Man U’re exists

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You missed the supposed “GOAT” part otherwise Man U’re exists
    Yeah, well, GOATS can't win with ty teams. Big payroll or not. Lebron had the highest paid roster on his first stint with the Cavs and still didn't win . Same with Jordan before Phill got to Chicago. Maradona didn't win in Barcelona, etc, etc, etc. Also, Messi is still elite but he's no longer on his GOAT version, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Yeah, well, GOATS can't win with ty teams. Big payroll or not. Lebron had the highest paid roster on his first stint with the Cavs and still didn't win . Same with Jordan before Phill got to Chicago. Maradona didn't win in Barcelona, etc, etc, etc. Also, Messi is still elite but he's no longer on his GOAT version, tbh.
    Jordan wasn’t putting up Harrison Barnes type performances pre-Feel despite playing on a budget roaster & nobody labeled LeBrat the “GOAT” except himself

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Jordan wasn’t putting up Harrison Barnes type performances pre-Feel despite playing on a budget roaster & nobody labeled LeBrat the “GOAT” except himself
    Lebron is GOATesque, tbh. A case could certainly be made for him to be the GOAT, imho. When it's all said and done he will have more pts, assts, rbds, blks, stls and higher efficiency than Jordan. Same with the other players I mentioned. Also, lol you haters. Everytime Messi doesn't score he puts on a Harrison Barnes type performance despite how he actually played. Messi was one of the few players that showed up in El Clasico. He was the one that created Barca's goal, but for some people apparently a tap in is more impressive than a 40 metres defense breaking ball on the money.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Lebron is GOATesque, tbh. A case could certainly be made for him to be the GOAT, imho. When it's all said and done he will have more pts, assts, rbds, blks, stls and higher efficiency than Jordan. Same with the other players I mentioned. Also, lol you haters. Everytime Messi doesn't score he puts on a Harrison Barnes type performance despite how he actually played. Messi was one of the few players that showed up in El Clasico. He was the one that created Barca's goal, but for some people apparently a tap in is more impressive than a 40 metres defense breaking ball on the money.
    Again, he’s keeping pace with Ramos for the Pichichi.....can’t expect much more from a defensive mid. His tackling could use some improvement though, tbh.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    We Madrid has been in the CL since he left
    I was talking about Juve.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I was talking about Juve.
    Not that loaded since Dybala got contaminated by Messi

By the way, do you think your Cityzens can win the CL this time?

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Portugal was not even a top 5 betting favorite to ring in 2016 Lionel Harden has been one of the top favorites for most of his career with Argentina and still hasn't won .

0-4
    That's because the favorites to win (Germany, England, France and Spain) with the exception of Belgium who were knocked out by Whales, were in the opposite bracket. And Portugal beat France in AET without Ronaldo on the pitch. He was carted off in the 25th minute.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That's because the favorites to win (Germany, England, France and Spain) with the exception of Belgium who were knocked out by Whales, were in the opposite bracket. And Portugal beat France in AET without Ronaldo on the pitch. He was carted off in the 25th minute.
    Ronaldo led that team during the whole tournament
    He is a leader unlike Messist

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Not that loaded since Dybala got contaminated by Messi

By the way, do you think your Cityzens can win the CL this time?
    I'm hopeful but it's unlikely. Thy are way too dependent on De Bruyne to do everything. Sergio Aguero looks all but done and I never thought I'd say this, but they miss Gabriel Jesus' ability to create. Sterling has been a dumpster fire this year. He's had two one on one opportunities with the goalie against both Leeds and West Ham and he got stuffed by the goalie both times. I don't thnk they're clinical enough to win a tournament like champions league and Pep's tactics always change for the worse when he gets into the knock out stages. It's almost as if he plays not to lose rather than to win. That Lyon defeat was embarrassing and the Sterling open net miss was

There's still time to write the ship but they need to play a lot better. Someone would probably have to knock off Bayern Munich also because they look unstoppable.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 10-28-2020 at 12:55 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm hopeful but it's unlikely. Thy are way too dependent on De Bruyne to do everything. Sergio Aguero looks all but done and I never thought I'd say this, but they miss Gabriel Jesus' ability to create. Sterling has been a dumpster fire this year. He's had two one on one opportunities with the goalie against both Leeds and West Ham and he got stuffed by the goalie both times. I don't thnk they're clinical enough to win a tournament like champions league and Pep's tactics always change for the worse when he gets into the knock out stages. It's almost as if he plays not to lose rather than to win. That Lyon defeat was embarrassing and the Sterling open net miss was

There's still time to write the ship but they need to play a lot better. Someone would probably have to knock off Bayern Munich also because they look unstoppable.
    They need to sort the defese out 1st and foremost; they have 3 good CB's with Laporte, Ake and Dias, they just need to figure out the right duo/chemistry in the central defense.
    Mahrez started the season well but looked dead tired last weekend in the PL, he started and played almost 2 full games during the last International break; his minutes as a sub yestrday in Marseille were pretty good

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi owning a Sidenaldo team part ten thousand.

Thread Information