Page 142 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4038
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Messi and Ronaldo didn't carry anywhere their national teams. But Messi costed them a lot of throphies by choking (figuratively and literally) in the Finals numerous times.

But Messi will definately ring in 2022 and he is going to win CA in 2021. No question about it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Portugal’s manager is far better than anyone Argentina had since Sabella.
    Just no

In 2016, he landed on the right side of the bracket, then parked the bus in the final and got bailed out by Eder's desperation strike. No coaching expertise involved in that

Santos also got outcoached by Deschamps in the last 2 nations league matches vs France. He made no adjustments between the 1st and 2nd games, still went with pretty much the same starting 11 that failed to produce in France in the 1st match. He's too conservative with his player choices and makes no adjustments, even though he has the most talented portuguese squad since the Figo and Rui Costa generation at this disposal.

As usual, you're talking out of your ass about stuff you know nothing about trying to discredit you know who.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

When Sidenaldo gets one of these we can talk, tbh.
    Imagine thinking Lionel Harden was gonna ring in 15 and 18 and then having to settle for this instead.

Poor FAP

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Just no

In 2016, he landed on the right side of the bracket, then parked the bus in the final and got bailed out by Eder's desperation strike. No coaching expertise involved in that

Santos also got outcoached by Deschamps in the last 2 nations league matches vs France. He made no adjustments between the 1st and 2nd games, still went with pretty much the same starting 11 that failed to produce in France in the 1st match. He's too conservative with his player choices and makes no adjustments, even though he has the most talented portuguese squad since the Figo and Rui Costa generation at this disposal.

As usual, you're talking out of your ass about stuff you know nothing about trying to discredit you know who.

You are so full of it’s stunning. He’s absolutely a good manager and dechamps has the best NT team in the world. You’re so clueless if you think he’s been worse than any Argentina manager post sabella. Going 11 straight games without a loss without Ronaldo says it all. But again you’re clueless. He’s done a phenomenal job with Portugal. And news flash, nobody else was beating France either. The amount of absolute takes you have so build up a guy that only people on this forum and their alts have as the supposed GOAT is incredible. You don’t even watch football, and that’s fine, but to think he’s a bad manager despite over achieving with Portugal and having the squad set up so they aren’t overtly reliant on an aging Ronaldo is solid. Imagine being upset they couldn’t beat the best NT team in the world. Maybe if Ronaldo finished his chances the other day instead of being crap they would actually advance.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-17-2020 at 10:57 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking Lionel Harden was gonna ring in 15 and 18 and then having to settle for this instead.

Poor FAP
    Imagine being so dumb thinking ANYONE had Argentina winning in 2018. Imagine thinking the defending euro champs wouldn’t get bounced so early Ronaldo shriveling up in the WC knockout rounds again. Six games, ZERO goals or assists.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Imagine being so dumb thinking ANYONE had Argentina winning in 2018. Imagine thinking the defending euro champs wouldn’t get bounced so early Ronaldo shriveling up in the WC knockout rounds again. Six games, ZERO goals or assists.
    Boiled down 5>4 and 1>0. Let us proceed.

By the way, your butt buddy FAP had Argentina winning it all. So take it up with him

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=261697

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You are so full of it’s stunning. He’s absolutely a good manager and dechamps has the best NT team in the world. You’re so clueless if you think he’s been worse than any Argentina manager post sabella. Going 11 straight games without a loss without Ronaldo says it all. But again you’re clueless. He’s done a phenomenal job with Portugal. And news flash, nobody else was beating France either. The amount of absolute takes you have so build up a guy that only people on this forum and their alts have as the supposed GOAT is incredible. You don’t even watch football, and that’s fine, but to think he’s a bad manager despite over achieving with Portugal and having the squad set up so they aren’t overtly reliant on an aging Ronaldo is solid. Imagine being upset they couldn’t beat the best NT team in the world. Maybe if Ronaldo finished his chances the other day instead of being crap they would actually advance.
    I'm not worried about the Nations League. It's a glorified friendly that i've never counted as a major trophy. Now if Santos gets outcoached again next summer, that's a different story. Plenty of media and fans shared my opinion, about Santos on the loss to France and how conservative he was in his choices. You're just a dumbass who doesn't watch Portugal play or know their players and assumes every loss is on Ronaldo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I'm not worried about the Nations League. It's a glorified friendly that i've never counted as a major trophy. Now if Santos gets outcoached again next summer, that's a different story. Plenty of media and fans shared my opinion, about Santos on the loss to France and how conservative he was in his choices. You're just a dumbass who doesn't watch Portugal play or know their players and assumes every loss is on Ronaldo

You can’t fault Santos for losing to a better team. If anything Portugal actually looked better than France for large parts of that game but couldn’t finish to save their lives. And you blame everything with Messi so gtfo

As for 2018, good find, can’t believe anyone thought Argentina had a prayer. Even if they were on the other side of the bracket that dysfunctional team wasn’t going anywhere

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Against France Santos made some questionable choices indeed but he is a very solid coach, nothing flamboyant but he has a great quality and this is his humility. Portugal has a great generation but let's not act like they have the reservoir or talents of teams like France, Germany, Brazil...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Against France Santos made some questionable choices indeed but he is a very solid coach, nothing flamboyant but he has a great quality and this is his humility. Portugal has a great generation but let's not act like they have the reservoir or talents of teams like France, Germany, Brazil...
    Exactly they are quite talented, CR, Bernardo, Felix, Jota, Fernandes, Cancelo, etc but they don't have the depth nor the reservoir France has

Not sure what the future looks like for Portugal but France has already has theirs mapped out

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You can’t fault Santos for losing to a better team. If anything Portugal actually looked better than France for large parts of that game but couldn’t finish to save their lives. And you blame everything with Messi so gtfo

As for 2018, good find, can’t believe anyone thought Argentina had a prayer. Even if they were on the other side of the bracket that dysfunctional team wasn’t going anywhere
    Dude, I made that thread like 4 or 2 years prior to the WC and I wasn't being serious. Of course I didn't think Argentina was able to win that WC after barely qualifying to it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This France team is no juggernaut Certainly not on the same level as the late 00's/ early 10's Spain and Germany.

Looking at France's midfield for example, Pogba, Griezmann and Rabiot. Two of the most overrated players of this generation who barely accomplished anything at the club level and Rabiot, a PSG reject who went to Juventus on a free transfer

France is benefiting from Spain and Germany currently going through a transition period and an Argentina team that lacks leadership. Maybe Brazil can beat them.

As for Portugal, they conceded 1 goal and scored 1 in their last 3 matches against France. One of those matches was a Euro ring for Portugal in France's home soil. Let's not act like France thoroughly dominated them I'm simply questioning Santos' lack of adjustments between the 1st and 2nd matches vs France in the Nations League, because quite frankly this France team looks beatable.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    This France team is no juggernaut Certainly not on the same level as the late 00's/ early 10's Spain and Germany.

Looking at France's midfield for example, Pogba, Griezmann and Rabiot. Two of the most overrated players of this generation who barely accomplished anything at the club level and Rabiot, a PSG reject who went to Juventus on a free transfer

France is benefiting from Spain and Germany currently going through a transition period and an Argentina team that lacks leadership. Maybe Brazil can beat them.

As for Portugal, they conceded 1 goal and scored 1 in their last 3 matches against France. One of those matches was a Euro ring for Portugal in France's home soil. Let's not act like France thoroughly dominated them I'm simply questioning Santos' lack of adjustments between the 1st and 2nd matches vs France in the Nations League, because quite frankly this France team looks beatable.
    Fair enough, I just think he’s done a fine job with the NT. My gripe with him is that Portugal tends to play some dire football but with the up and coming youth in the squad they are looking better. Argentina is just way too dysfunctional changing managers every year and having even more bizarre line ups. At least scaloni is finally fielding a decent midfield and more importantly the team seems less reliant on Messi than ever.

I disagree about France, I mean, they aren’t as good as the older Spain or Germany teams and NT football as a whole is on a weak era, but I still think they’re comfortably better than anyone else right now.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Dude, I made that thread like 4 or 2 years prior to the WC and I wasn't being serious. Of course I didn't think Argentina was able to win that WC after barely qualifying to it.
    I didn’t read the post bynumite shared and I feel like I would’ve remembered you hyping them up in 2018 which I don’t

Ironically I felt more positive about the team in 2019 copa America than I have at any point since 2016. Looked good during these WC qualifiers as well and if not for a ref should’ve had two wins. Uruguay and Brazil in March will be interesting.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    age league games goals penalties assists
    Messi 33 la liga 8 3 2 0
    Ronaldo 35 seria a 5 8 2 1

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi nowhere to be seen against Atletico Madrid today

He can’t wait to play Leganes

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi nowhere to be seen against Atletico Madrid today

He can’t wait to play Juventus
    Fify.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    I can't do anything against DAF86 at this one

Head2head 35 games: Messi 22 goals and 12 assists. Ronaldo 19 goals and 1 assist.

https://www.givemesport.com/1566673-...nst-each-other

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barca are horrible this year

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi needs to go to PSG. City isn't much of an improvement over Barca, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Why?
    to be carried by Neymar again and Mbappe?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    4-0 win in the CL without Lionel Harden and the midget propaganda machine immediately logs in to

13th in La Liga with Harden and comfortable wins in the CL without him. These are things that we know

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Who would have thought that not playing a guy that doesn't play defense, casually jogs up and down the pitch and doesn't press would immediately translate to a solid win

Playing Lionel Harden nowadays it's basically stepping onto the pitch with 10

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Who would have thought that not playing a guy that doesn't play defense, casually jogs up and down the pitch and doesn't press would immediately translate to a solid win

Playing Lionel Harden nowadays it's basically stepping onto the pitch with 10
    What a moronic take. Barca beat a team that played your overrated Ronaldo to the final minute, and beat them 5-1 with Messi. Beating a ty Kiev team means nothing. , Ronaldo could barely get by one of the worst teams in the entire CL today

He desperately needs prime modric and kroos back. He’ll be bounced in round of 16 again.

Thread Information