Page 149 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4038
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dude, tell that video that 2020 didn't count for this trophy. Imagine rewarding a guy that choked in the quarters of CL, playing for the best team in the world by far, with a Golden Ball.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dude, tell that video that 2020 didn't count for this trophy. Imagine rewarding a guy that choked in the quarters of CL, playing for the best team in the world by far, with a Golden Ball.
    LMAO this is rich

Harden did nothing but choke in the Champions League for the past 7 years or so. Didn't seem to stop him from winning any ballon d'ors.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    That's 5>4 and 2>1 talking.

Midget king of the off the pitch trophies, on the pitch he's playing like he belongs in the MLS.

Let it all out, tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Let it all out, tbh
    That's 1 goal in 7 farmer league games talking.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    That's 1 goal in 7 farmer league games talking.
    that's salt talking...

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    yes the greatest Copa Amickeyrica in history because most of his opponents were asses
    But enough about euro 2016

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But enough about euro 2016
    lol think Copa Amickeyrica is in the same level as Euro

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    He didn't play in the Quarters, he was injured...

Bayern lost to PSG (without Messi). Which would argue this makes PSG clearly the better club in 2021/22 then.

For the record Lewandowski scored 3 goals in the Euro group stage.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He didn't play in the Quarters, he was injured...

Bayern lost to PSG (without Messi). Which would argue this makes PSG clearly the better club in 2021/22 then.

For the record Lewandowski scored 3 goals in the Euro group stage.
    Your dude is gonna get his 2020 BdO. Chill.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lol think Copa Amickeyrica is in the same level as Euro
    Obviously Copa America is at a much higher level than those Euro scrubs...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Imagine thinking Messi didn't deserve this award. Better stats and accolades during the year.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

It really isn't close the deeper you dig into the numbers. The votes are out and Messi won by the slightest of margins, only because folks felt bad that Lewandoski wasn't awarded the BdO in 2020. It would have been a travesty if Messi got robbed because of pity. Thankfully justice was made.

And hopefully even more justice is made and France Football gives Lewandoski the 2020 Golden Ball that he deserves.
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-30-2021 at 11:18 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Finishing in 3rd place in la liga with 0 goals in 4 games against Real and Atletico

Knocked out in the round of 16 of the champions league after missing a penalty

Scoring 0 goals in the semi-final and final of the Copa America

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not as bad as Modric winning over Ronaldo but it's definitely up there imho. Midget getting carried by the media per par.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Finishing in 3rd place in la liga with 0 goals in 4 games against Real and Atletico

Knocked out in the round of 16 of the champions league after missing a penalty

Scoring 0 goals in the semi-final and final of the Copa America
    Leo Durbeta joining the team that beat him in the CL

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Butthurtnaldo putting "facts" under a comment a random dude made saying that Messi's Golden Ball was gifted and that the Portuguese is still the best ever.

Even Durant cringed after that use of social media.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    why is Ronaldo fan so insecure, tbh? He'll be remembered as a top 50th player in history, a great place to be, tbh, he just happened to play in the Missi era, it happens...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ^

Damn , Messi stans are so defensive, truth hurts I guess

Messi woth 0 goal in farmer league today by the way, after taking 0 shot vs City a few days ago

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    ^

Damn , Messi stans are so defensive, truth hurts I guess
    defensive about what? he just won another personal accolade, the big loser here is Fatnaldo...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    why is Ronaldo fan so insecure, tbh? He'll be remembered as a top 50th player in history, a great place to be, tbh, he just happened to play in the Missi era, it happens...
    1 Champions League trophy in the past 12 years, 1 of 5 finals record with Argentina

Midgetfan acting like Lionel Harden is Jordan and he's out here stopping other players from ringing The delusion

He said "Messi era"

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    1 Champions League trophy in the past 12 years, 1 of 5 finals record with Argentina

Midgetfan acting like Lionel Harden is Jordan and he's out here stopping other players from ringing The delusion

He said "Messi era"
    lmao trying to cherry pick... let's cut it at 12 years, let's only do CL... this is what I'm talking about insecure, tbh...

Sorry this is happening to you...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lmao trying to cherry pick... let's cut it at 12 years, let's only do CL... this is what I'm talking about insecure, tbh...

Sorry this is happening to you...
    Midget's trophy case post-Xavi and Iniesta is extremely underwhelming for a GOAT caliber player, that's just factual.

Harden wasted his athletic prime winning lol ligas and choking in the champions league and national team You probably had higher aspirations for him but that's the cold reality.

Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi is such a beta cuck got tbh

If Ronaldo won it, he would have told Lewandoski : “You don’t deserve it, you !”

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Not as bad as Modric winning over Ronaldo but it's definitely up there imho. Midget getting carried by the media per par.
    The same media that extended the ballon d’or voting for Ronaldo in 2013 where he won ZERO meaningful trophies but sure, the media wants Messi to win despite placing him fifth on 2018 for setting the single season football assist record. And that was across all leagues

And then penaldo fans want to blame the coach when none of those coaches had issues until rinaldo arrived.

Missing the World Cup taking Portugal to their lowest lows and they only get their highest highs when he’s on the BENCH

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The same media that extended the ballon d’or voting for Ronaldo in 2013 where he won ZERO meaningful trophies but sure, the media wants Messi to win despite placing him fifth on 2018 for setting the single season football assist record. And that was across all leagues

And then penaldo fans want to blame the coach when none of those coaches had issues until rinaldo arrived.

Missing the World Cup taking Portugal to their lowest lows and they only get their highest highs when he’s on the BENCH

Last I checked, Portugal hasn't played the playoff games yet. It wouldn't be the first time they make the WC via the playoffs. Shows you how compe ive european football is, compared to south america favelaball.
    Midget has won champions league trophies on the bench too Don't see you holding that against him

If there was any bias towards Ronaldo, he wouldn't have lost to Modric but the powers that be, would never allow Ronaldo to have more Ballon D'ors than midget.

Like i said before, unfortunately for Harden, media can't win him trophies on the pitch, the trophies that really matter. He'll always lag behind Ronaldo in that department. Tee, hee.

Thread Information