Maryland Terrapins
    Was Reptile any good?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Bodies - Inc/10.

Got about 2.5 episodes in before they start force-feeding you the gay . It was an interesting premise and would like to know where they go with the story, someday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Was Reptile any good?

Yes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Started watching Ragnarok

2 episodes in not bad so far tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Watched No Hard Feeling with Mrs. benefactor the other night. Lawrence carried the film on her own. I feel like she wasted time doing like Hunger Games. She's a perfect rom com chick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watched No Hard Feeling with Mrs. benefactor the other night. Lawrence carried the film on her own. I feel like she wasted time doing like Hunger Games. She's a perfect rom com chick.
    This movie was pretty good snd funny

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Blue Eye Samurai was great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Sinner S4
    7,5 /10 Good show. Trip. Points for creativity. Good casting.

Not sure if you already discussed it upthread with the search feature being out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The Sinner S4
    7,5 /10 Good show. Trip. Points for creativity. Good casting.

Not sure if you already discussed it upthread with the search feature being out.
    I won't watch this for money, marbles, nor chalk, but he's been a stalwart from the get-go. That one with Kidman and Baldwin, name escapes me, he's terrific.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I won't watch this for money, marbles, nor chalk, but he's been a stalwart from the get-go. That one with Kidman and Baldwin, name escapes me, he's terrific.
    Malice.

Pullman is very good in The Sinner also.
    What precludes you from watching? Because it does require some concentration? Will that interfere with your spamming schedule?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Malice.

Pullman is very good in The Sinner also.
    What precludes you from watching? Because it does require some concentration? Will that interfere with your spamming schedule?
    Don't start in this morning, Mult. I just woke up and I ain't in the mood. I feel like I've been beat with a stick. If I ever find the SOB that beats me with said stick when I'm sleepin' I'm gonna beat 'em back, the bas .

---
    ------
    ---------
    I just don't like to chase (series) on the tube.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Watched "The greatest night in pop music" the other night re: the making of "We are the World".

Interesting how it all came together in one long night only, starting with getting these pop stars all together in one place at the same time. I fast forwarded thru a lot of it, but Lionel Richie story of writing the song with Michael Jackson at MJ's house with animals was hilarious.

Enjoyed it even beyond the nostalgia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Watched "The greatest night in pop music" the other night re: the making of "We are the World".

Interesting how it all came together in one long night only, starting with getting these pop stars all together in one place at the same time. I fast forwarded thru a lot of it, but Lionel Richie story of writing the song with Michael Jackson at MJ's house with animals was hilarious.

Lauper's moment is sublime.

She was young, & she-was-ready.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just don't like to chase (series) on the tube.
    Explain.
    Point and click just like cable tv.

Season 5 is fantastic.
    Jessica Biel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Explain.
    Point and click just like cable tv.

Season 5 is fantastic.
    Jessica Biel.
    I notice though over the past 5 years or so that a lot of these series aren't completed and left abandoned along the road.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I notice though over the past 5 years or so that a lot of these series aren't completed and left abandoned along the road.
    The Sinner each season concludes.
    The next season stands alone and seperate.
    So even tho the series is finished, you've got 4 long seasons eps of about 45 min each for bout 3 hours.

Above i said Season 5. Turns out there is no such.
    I stared on Season 4. Whether it was a click of an icon i made or that is the way Netflix presented the show to me, i don't know.
    When 4 finished, it auto rolled into Season 1.

So i can vouche for Season 1 and Season 4. Both kick ass, i would be quite surprised Dale if you did not find them very view worthy.
    Surprised none of the others have weighed in, unless they did upthread.
    SforSix, sr21. I'm guessing they have seen it.

It is drawn out, so when you have spamming to do there would be liberal use of the pause button.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Well, I owe you a big one here, Blake. Sat down this evening and watched it. Sweet Jesus it was fantastic. So many fine sequences where their game faces are all gone. And Ross crying because she wanted the night to last forever. She knew.

Springsteen lost at one juncture and (they) helped him out.
    Same with Dylan; the entire evening into the night he was sullen and guarded...then Wonder takes him into the corner and helps him figure his solo out.

And Jackson standing all alone by the mic, in absolute contrition.

I was in tears over this damn thing a half-hour back.

& Lauper correcting group for their laughter at her solo.

I had no idea this much work went into that video. I never knew the solos were separate. I just figured they practiced and then shot it.

Without your recommendation, Blake, I'd never gave it a glance.

Lionel Richie's remembrance of his father's explanation of a (house) I shall never forget.

Blake

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dale i dozed off and Netflix began playing this. I thought this might be just lurid garbage, but by gum at least thru the 1st season they've make a somewhat compelling story out of it.

Purports to be based in part on real life Italian.

Who is Supersex based on? Explicit Netflix Show Explained (readysteadycut.com)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dale i dozed off and Netflix began playing this. I thought this might be just lurid garbage, but by gum at least thru the 1st season they've make a somewhat compelling story out of it.

Purports to be based in part on real life Italian.

Who is Supersex based on? Explicit Netflix Show Explained (readysteadycut.com)
    I'll definitely take a look today!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll definitely take a look today!
    Dale,
    I had inadvertently said I'd watched "the 1st season." Actually had watched the 1st "episode" only.

Trying now to struggle thru Ep 5 and may just end it here.
    Does far too much plot wandering. In fact what the is the plot after ep 3? Now in Ep 5 it's just getting weird. I mean even more so then anything you saw in 1234.

Side point, major amateur hour the was they failed to match the voices with the visuals. Common practice in Hollywood and elsewhere to record the visual and voice completely separately. Yep. So no problem with that tact. But these guys seriously slacked on making vocal match visual. It's like a poorly dubbed foreign movie in some places, yet spot on in others.

Regardless, take a look at least Ep 1 and perhaps sally into Ep 2 and tell me what you think.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dale,
    I had inadvertently said I'd watched "the 1st season." Actually had watched the 1st "episode" only.

Does far too much plot wandering. In fact what the is the plot after ep 3? Now in Ep 5 it's just getting weird. I mean even more so then anything you saw in 1234.

Side point, major amateur hour the was they failed to match the voices with the visuals. Common practice in Hollywood and elsewhere to record the visual and voice completely separately. Yep. So no problem with that tact. But these guys seriously slacked on making vocal match visual. It's like a poorly dubbed foreign movie in some places, yet spot on in others.

Regardless, take a look at least Ep 1 and perhaps sally into Ep 2 and tell me what you think.
    Sounds good, Mult.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dale,

Ep. 1 is quite a surprise, Mult. I enjoyed it. The tale is a grabber, the family sullen and sad to behold. But the line is reasonable. Even the mother is gorgeous though. The music is outstanding. I'll keep going with it.

And you're right about the speech alignment, but that really doesn't bother me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's talk movies...I saw one this afternoon...-My Son-...it's serviceable, though a movie made in Spain. About a Surgeon's son who is beaten near to death in a nightclub. Detailed story that has some twists & turns about it. I didn't care for these twists & turns because I was sure it was going one way and I was all for it, and that ain't what happened. The girls are gorgeous and the Surgeon is enraged START to even after the FINISH.

There is a sequence, two in fact where the owner of the nightclub approaches the Surgeon and both sequences are handled deftly.

Netflix
    Dale i needed to get this over here so i don't have to go hunting for it.
    On topic too.

Will watch.

Let me know when you've done another episode or two of SuperSex

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dale i needed to get this over here so i don't have to go hunting for it.
    On topic too.

Will watch.

Let me know when you've done another episode or two of SuperSex
    Good idea on the transfer.
    ---
    ------
    ---------
    I'll let you know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's talk movies...I saw one this afternoon...-My Son-...it's serviceable, though a movie made in Spain.

Netflix
    This?

Thread Information