Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is horrid. Every bit as horrid and scary as the threats against Obama.

Hatred is truly bipartisan.

A VERY BAD man
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanging politicians/kings in effigy is a time honored tradition. I wouldn't put too much into it.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hanging politicians/kings in effigy is a time honored tradition. I wouldn't put too much into it.
    +1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-spitting and non-use of N-word is proof of racism.

Movies and books about the assassination of GW Bush are considered fine art.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can u pull the race card when the lady in that pic looks like shes black yo, even the colored ppl are dissatisfied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's stupid. Time honored tradition or not. And that there are stupid followers in both parties is hardly news. That said, if you're a person with any kind of semblance of intellect, it's pretty embarrassing seeing drones coming up with re ed stuff like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Artsy film that won 6 awards.

A VERY BAD man
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to hang them all, from both parties, going back about the last 30 years.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think there's enough bandwith to post "wrong doing" that was done to the last prez. Plenty of bandwith for the outrage that happened back them. Either way it's stupid and non effective. Plus she looks like a so pipe down.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's stupid no matter who does it.

It's stupid to try to make your politician more of a victim than another.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the le of this thread is misleading--it's all pics of bush effigies. Wassup with that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's stupid to try to make your politician more of a victim than another."

bull

dubya/ head criminally starting a bogus war, botching 2 wars, torturing, and politicizing DoJ and all of the Exec with lobbyists and yes-men are not in any way equivalent to what Magic Negro is trying to do and has done.

the criminal 8 years of the Repug Reign of Error are NOT equivalent to MN's 15 months.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 teabaggers are more violent than any other past protesters because they are all white hillbillies
    inb4 that's the message we try to pound into the American audience every night as a means to dismiss the true message
    Last edited by EmptyMan; 03-29-2010 at 03:59 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    good and I applaud her decision to do so ... this is NO DIFFERENT than whenever Bush was in office and people were burning cardboard cutouts of him, pictures, etc. ,etc.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-spitting and non-use of N-word is proof of racism.

Movies and books about the assassination of GW Bush are considered fine art.
    tax payer funded art.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dont they know how its actually done? the person gets shot first then hanged. see: Mussolini video

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stupid mother of 5 had the audacity to accept a VP nomination. If that isn't justification for a hanging in effigy I don't know what is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how when people compare Bush hate to Obama hate, they forget that Obama hate started before he even became President or had a chance to things up. At least with Bush, people waited until he made terrible mistakes to start ting on him. Obama has been shat on since the start and hasn't really done anything..."oh but he hasn't fulfilled his promises" as if the anti-Obama people want that at all. Be happy Barry's been stiffled by a ty Congress and the Taliban/Lack of Iraq government still give him a reason to fight wars...stop pretending to be so butt hurt when he hasn't even put it in yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how when people compare Bush hate to Obama hate, they forget that Obama hate started before he even became President or had a chance to things up. At least with Bush, people waited until he made terrible mistakes to start ting on him. Obama has been shat on since the start and hasn't really done anything..."oh but he hasn't fulfilled his promises" as if the anti-Obama people want that at all. Be happy Barry's been stiffled by a ty Congress and the Taliban/Lack of Iraq government still give him a reason to fight wars...stop pretending to be so butt hurt when he hasn't even put it in yet.
    Absolutely false. I hated Bush before he became President. In fact I am certain I was the most pissed off guy in America the night he beat Gore. Aside from Gore of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely false. I hated Bush before he became President. In fact I am certain I was the most pissed off guy in America the night he beat Gore. Aside from Gore of course.
    Bush was awesome yo, I don't think he did anything wrong other than running everything he was in charge of into the ground (other than the State of Texas, which seemed to be doing pretty well with him as governor from what I recall).

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Maybe the liberals were too stupid to foresee Bush policies. We conservatives were smart enough to foresee Obama's. That's for damn sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the liberals were too stupid to foresee Bush policies. We conservatives were smart enough to foresee Obama's. That's for damn sure.

In that case, you conservatives could have screamed and pulled your hair out all you wanted yet still be SOL if this Dem controlled Congress was as willing to follow Obama as the Rep controlled Congress that followed Bush. Bush policies were dramatically changed because of 9/11...but rather than asses that situation from a historical, ethical, and future impact perspective, Bush just ended up doing a lot of knee-jerking that cost many human lives and sqaundered many resources. Sure, maybe Obama is creating a similar cluster out of healthcare - but he's not getting anyone killed, unless you count the bandwagon conservaties ready to jump off bridges cuz the negro thinks he can juggle healthcare in addition to two wars, the economy, and China/Iran/N. Korea. Oh what am I even complaining about, lower taxes will solve everything!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Glad to make you laugh. You're my first for 3/30.

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Thread Information