Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
    That boot always seems to find its way into these threads.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And what does 6000 years look like? Oh wait your talking about some text book in school you read?

Is that the same text book that said it takes milions of years for stalac es to form?

And yet one was found under a subway that was built only 40 years earlier, is that the textbook your refereeing to?

or was it the science book you read from cover to cover and still manege to keep B minus average in middle-school, was it that science book that is quoted as saying it takes millions of years for something to prettify, that book?

No. The latest information and studies I have read come from the internet.

what book are you using to base your knowledge of what 6000 years can really do? I want to research this book to better understand your way of thinking it amazes me the time and passion you put into belittling the Bible thumper's hey that's your kick not mine I just want to know why you feel any new evidence that can help you sleep at night that Darwin was right is the reason you need to go into a topic to help your Atheist brothers, from others mothers...millions of years ago....

I personally don't give a rats ass if the Bible is 100% true or if Noah was really an old drunk guy who loved to tell fantastic Animal stories to the young kids of the village, like his father once told him when he was a child back when his father organized the first PETA meeting with the butchers of the town. anyway that is the story I heard that they wanted to stop people from eating meat even back then, who knew?

You see if you say my story is untrue then your bias and haven't done the research, if you say it could be true, then you would have gave credit to the bible so your in a tough spot I wonder where you will go...

The Bible is a book of magic stories. Scientific research is somethin tangible we can understand and dating methods have been proven quite accurate no matter how many times you cry about how the earth doesn't look old to you.

Why are you so butthurt about this? Did a science geek bully you in school and take your lunch money?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That boot always seems to find its way into these threads.
    so do trolls

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    No. The latest information and studies I have read come from the internet.
    If you only knew how bad that makes you sound.......your knowledge is based on the www,...... really? the same internet that gave us man bear pig?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

So do the Darwin's tea-baggers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why are you so butthurt
    because your so huge!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If you only knew how bad that makes you sound.......your knowledge is based on the www,...... really? the same internet that gave us man bear pig?

I know. It's hard to believe that scientific studies can actually be found on the same internet that you use to find terrible 9/11 conspiracy videos.....but it's true.

I think you already know how bad you sound.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    because your so huge!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    BLAKE.......... BLAKE.................. BLAKE!

it's after 11pm you no pussy getting fool!

ok barh show me what you got on the age of the earth,........keep in mind this is one of my strongest areas and I have won many debates, before you proceed.

But you should know this already! can we fast forward to me Slam dunking your ass with my vast information I have accar
    acquired doing these type of debates. We can be civil and i may use a rubber glove this time.
    But think,......... you won't really know until it's too late...your already bent over a paper covered cold steel table with a very thing green even colder vinyl finish that will rub against that shadow on your boxers where your real balls would be if you had any, with your misinformed,56K dial up modem slow ass !! Dude my lady wants me to eat her pussy and you want me to spend that time talking about how old some old ass bones are? come on dude get your outdated ignorant redneck ass on Google and show me proof how you know something is millions of years old!
    show me something.
    the TRolls are waiting.

Last edited by mouse; 04-07-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    BLAKE.......... BLAKE.................. BLAKE!

it's after 11pm you no pussy getting fool!
    mouse!

Is 11pm too late for you? I do just fine after 11.

ok barh show me what you got on the age of the earth,........keep in mind this is one of my strongest areas and I have won many debates, before you proceed.
    I distinctly recall how you argue in these evolution threads.

You pose a bunch of questions (maybe a youtube clip or two) dug up from creationists websites that are easily answered......and when answered, you dodge the response by jumping right to the next question/dilemma and round and round you go.

But you should know this already! can we fast forward to me Slam dunking your ass with my vast information I have accarrried doing these type of debates. We can be civil and i may use a rubber glove this time.
    wow, you want to be civil but fail at doing so all in the same sentence. Well done.

But think,......... you won't really know until it's too late...your already bent over a paper covered cold steel table with a very thing green even colder vinyl finish that will rub against that shadow on your boxers where your real balls would be if you had any, with your misinformed,56K dial up modem slow ass !! Dude my lady wants me to eat her pussy and you want me to spend that time talking about how old some old ass bones are? come on dude get your outdated ignorant redneck ass on Google and show me proof how you know something is millions of years old!
    show me something.
    the TRolls are waiting.
    Obviously you can't be civil.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how many years old did your dusty textbook say 24 inches of arctic ice was?
    Last edited by Duncan; 04-07-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because your fine contributions to debates such as these came from textbooks and laboratory analysis. Do you even have a degree?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why does anyone bother "debating" mouse on this subject any more? His beliefs are so entrenched that no quan y of physical evidence will ever change his POV. He honestly, in his head anyway, believes that science is a sham. Nothing will ever change that. Sadly, a similar anti-scientific mindset is spreading all over the world. Let's face it, unless you are a scientist yourself, or are trained as one, you will probably never understand the scientific method, nor the level of evidence required for publication in credible journals, or degree of rigour involved in peer review. People like mouse will always believe that scientists just make things up and cover for each other in a grand conspiracy. You can't argue with that level of ignorance.

This is a real problem for the entire scientific community - the world badly needs a lot more scientifically literate excellent communicators like Attenborough and Suzuki.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This can only be huge news in the US where some people actually believe world is a few thousand years old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you're not smarter enough to be the one with your finger on the button.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    smarter enough

arse

mate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Because your fine contributions to debates such as these came from textbooks and laboratory analysis. Do you even have a degree?
    So your going to pull out the diploma card so soon? That is so fresh to start asking people if the have GED's before you have a debate with that person.

I can see your new at trying to debate someone without insulting them,I guess I am supposed to post all my accomplishments and my extra thick souped up resume so you can go through it just to say, "I didn't see where you studied Paleontology anywhere"

Then I am supposed to say "your right! but I did stay at a holiday inn last night"

Is that sort of how things are done in your world?

Do you even have a degree?
    Who needs a degree? I have eyes muther er!!

Last edited by mouse; 04-07-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Who needs a degree? I have eyes muther er!!

how old is that metal in the picture according to your eyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    how old is that metal in the picture according to your eyes

I would have to say given the fact that the steel support beams look to be made in a factory I would rule out the fact that the metal is older than 230 years given the fact our nation was just forming around that time.

But it's really hard to say for sure without the flawless carbon testing our wonderful scientist use in these situations.

I can say this....... no matter how old those steel beams are they will never be older than your lame comebacks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I would have to say given the fact that the steel support beams look to be made in a factory I would rule out the fact that the metal is older than 230 years given the fact our nation was just forming around that time.
    And how do you know our nation was just forming around that time? Oh wait youre talking about some text book in school you read?

Is that the same text book that said terrorists hijacked planes and crashed into the twin towers on 9/11, ultimtealy bringing them down?

But it's really hard to say for sure without the flawless carbon testing our wonderful scientist use in these situations.
    I honestly don't know if they would do carbon testing on this type of metal, but I agree with the sentiment that scientists testing the age of the metal is better than your eye.

I can say this....... no matter how old those steel beams are they will never be older than your lame comebacks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Keep posting these original,very fresh,never seen until now photo shops you find on Google late at night since your like me and we have no real woman in our lives.........if we did,... why would we be up late at night debating about how old some old smelly cowboy boot was?
    look, as long as you remember like maybe 90% of those reading this topic know for a fact who is really the one getting their are spanked in your entertaining pictures........... then we are cool esse......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Damn. Mouse got pwned by Ruff. That's got to hurt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Keep posting these original,very fresh,never seen until now photo shops you find on Google late at night since your like me and we have no real woman in our lives.........if we did,... why would we be up late at night debating about how old some old smelly cowboy boot was?
    look, as long as you remember like maybe 90% of those reading this topic know for a fact who is really the one getting their are spanked in your entertaining pictures........... then we are cool esse......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Damn. Mouse got pwned by Ruff. That's got to hurt.
    I stop getting hurt online back in 1997 when some 14 year old kid told me to stick my Tim Duncan rookie card up my ass. or was it when I first entered a chat room back in 1995 and said " o everyone I am from San Antonio"

and I got 3 who the cares,2 you's,and one person said really? how fascinating.... the truth is if your worried about getting hurt your better off not even going online. there are many RuffNReady's and TlongII's waiting to pounce on you like a tiger in the jungle,.... hey, we all need a hobby.

I thought for sure after my last conversation with Ruff we had bonded and he knew where i was coming from and i knew where he was coming from.

I thought from that point on there would not be any insulting or belittling going on between us, but i guess Ruff has a short memory or else he is just anal and those kind of people are set in their ways you just have to move on and hope you don't post anything that may set them off again.

as for you TlongII your just an asshole and you love to put salt in the wounds, you love to see me fail at all cost your like that kid in the game room when someone loses a man your right there..."Aww dude you suck, you got your ass kicked royal"

I bet if you was around during the time Jesus was crucified you would be at the bottom of the cross saying..." You had to say you was a king didn't you? WTF was you thinking? your not no king you ain't ! Look at you hanging from that cross like an idiot"......

...Jesus got pwned by the Jews. That's got to hurt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't hold mouse's views.. but for RuffNReamedOPP, he needs to bring science, 's, or GTFO!

rack the trolls!

Thread Information