My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lots of rumors on the 'net about MB wanting to play only basketball, and on Orangebloods someone is even claiming he is entering the draft, which is fairly ridiculous.

Of course I am reading this on UT boards so it probably is bull , but I am just wondering if there are any whispers amongst Ags about this?

It's 11:46...and OU STILL sucks!!!!! jalbre6's Avatar
    Post Count
    You're talking about Martellus Bennett from Houston, the #1 high school TE in the state, right? I lost track of him after he signed with A&M.

He wasn't even ranked as one of the top 100 basketball players in the state, if I recall. I remember he wanted to play both sports, and for that A&M did seem like a good destination.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It was a good destination because they offered a scholarship to his brother and an Ag car dealership gave his dad a job.

Crowned
    Post Count
    Yeah, he declared for the NBA draft, but didn't sign with an agent. He says that if he is not taken in the first round, he'll go to A&M and play football. Supposedly, he's a long shot to be picked in either round of the draft.

It was a good destination because they offered a scholarship to his brother
    True.

and an Ag car dealership gave his dad a job.
    False.

'Tellus is a kid having fun being a kid. I highly doubt that he'll be drafted, but if it happens, it happens.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    What is the minimum NBA salary?

I honestly don't care about this guy, I bet if he goes to the NBA aggy will be sweating losing their best prospect in many years.

Post Count
    I heard Ryan Perrilloux was going to try out for NFL Europe by moving to France & gaining citizenship there. Once he plays 2 yrs in NFL Europe he'd then be eligible to be drafted.

Post Count
    Holy ! The idiot did it! I thought it was just a unbased rumor but he still has til 21June to withdraw his name. IDIOT!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    jesus h christ

what could that Franchione dude possibly say to someone to make them want to come to Texas A&M??? was it a bunch of cowgirls???

Its like...yeah everyone wants me, i can go anywhere i want
    i choose....Texas A And M.

Just don't sound right!

Post Count
    They should have a good team ths year BUT are highly overrated, again. Choked, no wait..Got embarassed in the Cotton Bowl.

Thread Information