Taz1
    which member of this year's olympic gymnastics team would you say qualifies as "america's sweetheart", similar to cathy rigby, mary lou retton, kelli strugs(sp-?), dominique moceanu, etc. ?

if your choice fails to make the list of five, then fell free to submit your selection !

scott
    Will the results be published in next month's issue of "Pedophilia Magazine"?

Pooh
    mohini bhardwaj is 25.

CavsSuperFan
    LOL@ SCOTT

E20
    How old is Carly Patterson?

Adrienne18
    She's 16...and she's from north Texas!

CosmicCowboyXXX
    Will the results be published in next month's issue of "Pedophilia Magazine"?

hehehe that was my thought exactly.

CosmicCowboyXXX
    although I gotta admit "older" gymnasts are something else. I dated one in college that was uhhh...wow...they get like double jointed from doin that from an early age. She could do this thing with her hips when she was riding cowboy that was just...un ingbelievablyindescribable... hehehe...I had to check my package when we were done to make sure everything was still there...

And if you want to read the rest of Cowboy's gymnast "story", be sure to pick the latest edition of Penthouse Letters at a Megaplexxx near you (If you need directions, you can PM Spurswoman) :p

I was a student at a small midwest college when I had a night with one of the girls on the gymnastics team that wasn't to be believed.....

Johnny Blaze 47
    "I never thought it could happen to me..."

:wacko

SAmikeyp
    to quote Bill Murray from Ghostbusters...

"nimble little minx, isn't she?"

E20
    Damn, she's cute

Taz1
    i think, after last night, it's official !

carly patterson, from the great state of texas is the next "mary lou retton", a.k.a. "america's sweetheart" !!!

it's absolutely amazing that patterson is the first little girl to win the gold medal, in the all-around compe ion, for gymnastics, in twenty years, since mary lou won it back in 1984 !!!

Thread Information