Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    KoriEllis
    It is set up on Yahoo and the draft time is:

Mon Aug 16 9:30pm CDT

League ID#: 29499
    Password: duncan

Go and sign up your teams ASAP. Then email me at [email protected] to make arrangements to pay the $10.

If you don't email me and make arrangements, then your team will be deleted. I'm not being a hardass, but right now -- 2 weeks before the draft for the $50 league -- only one person has paid me.

So get with it, boys and girls. :queen

KoriEllis
    Here's the link for the sign-up page.

football.fantasysports.ya...vateleague

timvp
    I'm in.

Guru of Nothing
    If you don't email me and make arrangements, then your team will be deleted. I'm not being a hardass, but right now -- 2 weeks before the draft for the $50 league -- only one person has paid me.
    Real money has been paid to XPert to host the league. I hope individuals will honor their commitments.

KoriEllis
    Yeah, thanks for that GoN. I know people will pay up -- but they are just procrastinators. We'll get it together this week.

Guru of Nothing
    Yeah, thanks for that GoN. I know people will pay up -- but they are just procrastinators. We'll get it together this week.
    As far as I'm concerned, everyone has until late December to pay up. I'll be drunk on my 16th can of whopp-ass about then.

Right now, I am more interested in people's sincere effort to draft and field a team than I am collecting money.

KoriEllis
    I don't want any flakes either. People don't have to pay this week, but they need to at least contact me and make some arrangements so that we can see who is really genuinely interested. I hate it when people give up midseason.

iminlakerland
    im in im in

fsp kris rivenburgh
    I'm 90% sure two of my uncles will be signing up shortly.

mrdio
    Kori,
    Any openings in this one & do you prefer PayPal, Personal Check, Cash? I work til 7p Mon-Fri so if cash is King I'll have to meet around 730p or so. Email me info would ya?
    [email protected]

Blood Dong
    In

KoriEllis
    MrDio, go ahead and sign up. I'll email you tonight and we can make payment arrangements.

Only 7 teams are signed up now, the league can go to 14.

Nikos
    Whens the last day to signup?

I am not sure I want in this year. I haven't done it since 1998/1999. And I haven't followed the NFL closely since then. So I would probably suck at it.

Guru of Nothing
    Nikos, are you refering to the $50 league or the $10 league?

Regarding the $50 league, the draft is Wednesday, Aug 18th. You don't have to have the money right away, BUT, you must commit to the league as soon as possible.

KoriEllis
    I need a couple more players.

Come on, who wants to play?

KoriEllis
    We have ten players now. We can go up to 14 if anyone else is interested.

Thanks.

--Kori

Johnny Blaze 47
    I'm in, Kori.

I'll pay tomorrow night.

KoriEllis
    One more player needed for Monday night!!

TastesLikeChicken
    If nobody else wants in, I will buy a 2nd team so we don't have bye weeks.

Any objections?

fsp kris rivenburgh
    Please sign up. If we do not have an even number of teams, the yahoo regulations says it will not allow us to draft.

KoriEllis
    TasteLikeChicken, I think we can get a 12th player. We need to have an even number or we can't even conduct the draft.

We are on a recruiting mission now.

IcemanCometh
    what the i'll do it

KoriEllis
    thanks Ice

KoriEllis
    League Notes:
    • Your live online draft is set for Mon Aug 16 9:30pm CDT. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can pre-rank your players at any time.
    • The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

IcemanCometh
    i get off work at 9 i should be able to make it home by 9:30

Thread Information