Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Guru of Nothing
    I didn't say NO smack... some smack isn't that bad. Just don't kill people (especially new people) to the point where they don't want to play.
    I like to think that I am polite to everyone, save a few (nameless) dumbasses.

Made From Scott, for instance.

Guru of Nothing
    Stephen Davis will consistently score 1-2 touchdowns a game and near 100 yards.
    Arithmetic lesson to follow in 4 months.

Johnny Blaze 47
    Sorry, GoN.

I seemed to believe that the words "per game" would not be necessary twice in the same sentence.

Guru of Nothing
    I seemed to believe that the words "per game" would not be necessary twice in the same sentence.
    What?

By your words, you claim that Stephen Davis is good for 1500 yards and 24 TDs this season.

I disagree.

Johnny Blaze 47
    1-2 X 16 = 16-32

85-115 X 16 = 1360-1840

Johnny Blaze 47
    He had over 1400 yards in 14 games last season.

He had eight touchdowns last season. I think he improves on that this season and will have more short-yardage goaline situations to capitalize on this season.

Guru of Nothing
    You said:

Stephen Davis will consistently score 1-2 touchdowns a game and near 100 yards.
    I said you said SDavis was going to net 24 TDs and 1500 yards.

You disagreed, I think.

1-2 X 16 = 16-32

85-115 X 16 = 1360-1840
    My bad to imply that 16-32 TDs = 24 TDs. I don't know WHERE that number came from.

I say 1500 yards, you say 1360-1840 yards.

You can split all the hairs you want, but riddle me this joker - why did Kris draft Deshaun Foster?

Johnny Blaze 47
    Probably because 1-2 x 16 doesn't equal 24. I didn't say he was going to score 24 even if you're averaging my answers. I didn't say 24, did I?

Now, if I had said he'd average 24 touchdowns a year, then feel free to repeat what I said.

But I was there when I typed it, so I'm pretty sure of what I said. Sorry, maybe I should have said he would get 1.5 touchdowns a game so your 24 could be right.

Johnny Blaze 47
    By your words, you claim that Stephen Davis is good for 1500 yards and 24 TDs this season.
    Funny, I don't see the word "net" in there.

Guru of Nothing
    Probably because 1-2 x 16 doesn't equal 24. I didn't say he was going to score 24 even if you're averaging my answers. I didn't say 24, did I?

Now, if I had said he'd average 24 touchdowns a year, then feel free to repeat what I said.

But I was there when I typed it, so I'm pretty sure of what I said. Sorry, maybe I should have said he would get 1.5 touchdowns a game so your 24 could be right.
    Kori, please move this thread into the Politic's forum.

Johnny Blaze 47
    Answer my question. Does 1 X 16 equal 24? Does 2 x 16 equal 24?

I understand your averaging the two numbers given, but don't say that I said he was "good for" 24 touchdowns off 1-2.

timvp
    Fighting about fantasy football is gay.

NTTIAWWT.

Guru of Nothing
    Answer my question. Does 1 X 16 equal 24? Does 2 x 16 equal 24?

I understand your averaging the two numbers given, but don't say that I said he was "good for" 24 touchdowns off 1-2.
    In the words of Bill Hicks, "****! You got me."

Johnny Blaze 47
    Whatever.

Guru of Nothing
    Since I don't know the reference, I'll take it as a jab.
    It was Bill's response to the cop who pulled him over for su ion of DWI, when asked to cite the alphabet backwards.

fsp kris rivenburgh
    Since my name was mentioned more than 4 times, I think I'll make my way into this discussion. Yes, I was rediculed for picking Jamal Lewis last year. I know Matt was in on it as well as a couple others. Obviously, nobody is going to own up to how bad I was mocked because jamal lewis had a breakout season, but I remember the smack talk going well beyond friendly jabbing (myself included). However, the moral of this story is jamal lewis made some certain somebodies look foolish for mocking the pick.

Scott, I hope you are kidding about the teams sucking. I don't know what you said you were joking about or if you just said you were joking in general but there are some good teams. We should keep track of points between your yahoo auto draft team that you said would take on any team mentioned in the thread. I'm confident my team would beat your auto draft, but i'm not going to pretend to be a fantasy football oracle and claim my team is the champion when no one could know for sure. Too many other great teams. Blaze could get first round value out of Stephen Davis...who knows? Many teams are a surprise pick away from being serious contenders.

Also, you've got to factor in that more than one of us wasn't showing all their cards in anticipation of the Baller League. For as much of an expert as I think you think you are, you should have been there. You've got a good excuse, I'm sure.
    Since I seem to be on some sort of tangent on you, I've got to say, forthright, that was absolutely the worst run league of all time under your helm last year. (Nothing too personal, thought you were cool at the basketball tournament)

ps deshaun foster as early as i picked him was a time induced semi-accident

scott
    Scott, I hope you are kidding about the teams sucking. I don't know what you said you were joking about or if you just said you were joking in general but there are some good teams. We should keep track of points between your yahoo auto draft team that you said would take on any team mentioned in the thread. I'm confident my team would beat your auto draft
    I'd be up for it- it would be fun.

Pretty everything I said I was kidding about up until the point one person took things too seriously.

Since I seem to be on some sort of tangent on you, I've got to say, forthright, that was absolutely the worst run league of all time under your helm last year. (Nothing too personal, thought you were cool at the basketball tournament)
    I wouldn't disagree with that- I didn't have the time or effort necessary to run the league right last year, and I'll be the first to own up to that.

Blood Dong
    WHERE DO I SEND MY 10 BUCKS TO?

my team rocks btw

Thread Information