choke jobs deserve nothing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why not create an all the time, all lebron thread? lol

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    god damn if you arent the in dumbest of the bunch.

lmao gay ass mother er here with his gay hardy shirt giving me hahaha

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a and you know it! don't make up because you were getting about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like s in gay hardy shirts so move the on.

Dr. Nasty
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a and you know it! don't make up because you were getting about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like s in gay hardy shirts so move the on.
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what's the deal here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice language

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i don't care that they care about my legs... funny thing is they care about my legs. haha!

but really, i've explained it already and if you haven't read those threads i explained it in then there's a search button up above. good luck!

btw, you're wrong. people here would still give me regardless... even if i had the most badass tattoo in the world i'd still hear something about it because afterall this is the internet and unfortunately you run into a bunch of pussies who act like they're better than everyone around when in reality they just want to drool over your legs. what a bunch of s!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Why did you start a thread about LeBron to say there shouldn't be any more threads about LeBron?

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Because he's ducks and ducks does re ed things.

Thread Information