Alamo Spurs Fan
    It is WEDNESDAY, right?

No, but seriously...I'm going to be pushing the edge of my '88 Toyota Camry's speed rating to get home by 10 p.m. I've already asked off early and I should be able to get away with at least 15 minutes, but just incase I don't make it on time, will my picks be made automatically using the top player available on that list I saved?

Forgive my ignorance, but I've never done this Fantasy League draft thing. I've only done this once and I inherited a team from Eddie Gossling that I suspect was sabotaged by Chris Duel (why else would Troy FREAKING Hambrick have been my FIRST ROUND selection? ).

Guru of Nothing
    but just incase I don't make it on time, will my picks be made automatically using the top player available on that list I saved?
    Yes sir! Set your pre-drafts properly and you will be good for second place.

Johnny Blaze 47
    So how are we assured that we draft in out XP position when Yahoo selects draft position randomly?

KoriEllis
    So how are we assured that we draft in out XP position when Yahoo selects draft position randomly?
    Yahoo only does it randomly if you set it that way. Guru needs to (or already has) set it up with the order from Xpert Leagues.

Guru of Nothing
    I can set the draft order manually, but, I'm waiting for mr. dio to register.

MannyIsGod
    done

Alamo Spurs Fan
    Good news! But when I finally DO get signed in, can I override my list?

Clarification of the question being this: Once I've saved my "Fantasy Football 'Hey Santa, Here's What I Want If I Can't Make It On Time' List", and if I end up having to rely on said list to start the draft, can I disable it and choose whoever the I want to when I get home?

Inquiring minds want to know...

mrdio
    Guru, I registered yesterday morning. Sorry!, forgot to post it. I'm good to go.

Guru of Nothing
    Inquiring minds want to know...
    So far as I know, it will pick from your pre-ranks after your two minute timer expires. Before the 2 minutes is up, you are in control.

Guru of Nothing
    Guru, I registered yesterday morning. Sorry!, forgot to post it. I'm good to go.
    Looks like everyone is in.

KoriEllis
    Guru, when you have time, just take the draft order off "random" and set it up according to the order at Xpert Leagues.

Thanks!

Guru of Nothing
    Guru, when you have time, just take the draft order off "random" and set it up according to the order at Xpert Leagues.
    The plan is to cancel the draft at XPert and manually key in the teams after the Yahoo draft.

KoriEllis
    I realize that. But you still need to set the draft order at yahoo to reflect the order we had set up at Xpert.

timvp
    Correct.

Though we are drafting using the Yahoo live console, the draft order is remaining the same, right?

KoriEllis
    Yes it is remaining the same. Just because we messed up with Xpert not having a good live draft system, that doesn't mean we should change the order.

So the order on yahoo needs to be manually keyed in to reflect the order we had already set at Xpert.

Guru of Nothing
    Done!

Assuming Mr Dio is Los Chorizo and Manny is Blow Me Please

KoriEllis
    Thanks!

And that's correct on who's who.

mrdio
    That is, "Los Chorizos!" It is plural, like in a gang bang.

Thread Information