Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1822
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    I wonder if anyone out there thinks he only gets playing time because of his dad...

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Roster is out....looks like Jozy is in the doghouse GOALKEEPERS (3) : Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake) DEFENDERS (8) : Carlos Bocanegra (Racing Santander), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover), Maurice Edu (Stoke City), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Michael Parkhurst (Nordsjaelland) MIDFIELDERS (8) : Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Roma), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana), Jermaine Jones (Schalke 04), Sacha Kljestan (Anderlecht), Brek Shea (FC Dallas), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City) FORWARDS (5): Clint Dempsey (Tottenham Hotspur), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Herculez Gomez (Santos), Alan Gordon (San Jose Earthquakes), Eddie Johnson (Seattle Sounders) WTH is up with the formatting?
    Last edited by Spurstro; 10-08-2012 at 02:16 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alan Gordon over ing Jozy??!?!?!!?

I've had it with Jurgen.

Love the MF picks though. ING ALAN GORDON OVER JOZY?!!?!??!?!?

ing Jozy!!!!

Love the MF picks though. JOZY!!!!!
    FTFY

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Donovan and Shea ruled out of qualifiers.

These qualifiers will be interesting...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If by interesting you mean buthole clench inducing I agree. I'm worried.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well, this better work because waiting until Altidore is playing better than any US striker ever and we need WCQ wins is a really big gamble.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    LOL Landon a lock for Brazil. Not unless he switches nationalities really quick.
    LOL we won't qualify

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Fabs Johnson has the flu... because of course he does.

Bradley in camp.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Its true. Never did I think we weren't a lock to beat some ty Caribbean nation but here we are. Jurgen should be calling people to fill these spots.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Holy now Edgar Castillo is out injured for both qualifiers too. We have no left back for Friday.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We may have to play Boca at LB and go with Goodson in his place in the middle.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I think Parkhearst will play left back. I can't see Bocanegra whipping in crosses when A&B are packing the box.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What a god damn show.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I thought that US was gonna choke this one but they came through tonight.

Eddie Johnson

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They DID choke. That was pathetic. Winning in the 90th minute against Antigua is not something anyone should be happy about. Jurgen may be doing some good things but his in game mangement is absolute . How is Jones the first sub? WTF?

Last edited by The_Worlds_finest; 10-12-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Post Count
    The majority of the team didn't show up....especially Dempsey. Dempsey moved a little more centrally in the second half but he showed no life. The only good play he had was a nice lobbed pass to Gomez. Gomez proceeded to take an elephant touch. He had 2 in the game that could easily have been goals. Outside of Bradley, Zusi (more in the first half) and EJ, the team was absolute . The pitch was terrible but there's no way US has to win the 90th minute against a team full of players from the USL's last place team.

The bottomline is we got the 3 points and Klinsy is somewhat vindicated in his EJ selection. To put it all in perspective, US is 8-2-2 this year...more already than they had all of last year and the year before. The record includes historic wins over Italy and Mexico. Now we just have to get at least a tie against Guatemala and we're in the Hexagonal.

Hopefully we can get some players back....especially Fabian Johnson. Boca at left back at this point in his career won't cut it at the international level. He never goes forward and lacks the speed to keep up with pacy wingers.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Fabian out again tonight. Need a point. Nervous......

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Damn, that was quick. lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Danny Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jermaine Jones. Please stop laying him Jurgen. .

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Yo, yo. Don't forget that in Soviet Russia, football kicks you. We play the ruskies at Kuban Statium in Krasnador on 11/14. I assume Jurgen will go with a mostly Euro based line-up, wonder how much of a "A team" he'll put together (it is an official FIFA friendly window). No matter what the ups and downs this year have been, it would be impressive to have wins in Italy, Mexico and Russia in one year.

Also, CONCACAF Hex draw will be within the next 3 weeks. Hoping we get at home Mexico in February (Columbus baby!)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Kinda pisses me off that we have to go to the whitest part of the country for that game. I hope we get a qualifier somewhere closer to me. I really want to make it out to one.

Thread Information