Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 1822
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    USA just trolled the out of Panama and Mexico for 90+ minutes. Hilarious

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qbAosohHhPk This is the kid who scored the final goal of the match, 4 minute hat trick

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qbAosohHhPk This is the kid who scored the final goal of the match, 4 minute hat trick
    Pour sucker who posted that video, thinking it was of the Great Icelandic Hope (BTW, Iceland made it to the UEFA playoff)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz1Xh...ature=youtu.be

LOL holy man. Talk about ripping on the team.

Loving USA, first WC, where I actually feel we have a chance to do some real damage.

Bring on Brazil !!

Oh, and GO New Zealand.

DD

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Fully expecting us to draw Germany-Ghana-Italy on Friday for a Group of Villains from the last 12 years.

Best case scenario:

Columbia/Switzerland - Algeria - Russia/Greece

Worst Case Scenario:

Brazil - Netherlands - Italy

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Jurgen just given a 4-year extension through 2018. Jurgen mania forever!

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Interesting game tomorrow

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Damn, I remember this thread a year ago when we were all pumped about Dempsey going to Spurs, Bradley to Roma, and how Jozy was beasting.

SMH.

Damn, I remember this thread a year ago when we were all pumped about Dempsey going to Spurs, Bradley to Roma, and how Jozy was beasting.

SMH.
    Atleast Dempsey is out on loan. IMHO Jozy, just being Jozy TBH. How about that new AZ Wonder Johannsson? So Dreamy. Who cares about bradley throwing his tail between his legs for MLS. Bradley probably scouts all our young talent and just threw in the towel and called it quits. Mixx Diskerad and Arron Johannsson are just the beginning of the crazy influx of talent we will see in the coming years.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Dempsey's loan is over, so he'll be back with Seattle after today's game. I also forgot to mention Chandler and how he was projected to lock up a fullback spot for years. He probably won't even make it to Brazil now.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Jurgen lands his prize recruit!

Jürgen Klinsmann @J_Klinsmann
    “We are absolutely thrilled that Julian Green has chosen to be a part of the U.S. National Team Programs!"

Huge get for the US if Green follows through all the way to filing his one-time switch.

Done and done

What asshole decided a 10:15 start time was a good idea?

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    First 35 minutes was beautiful, flowing football. Great to see - amazing how Jurgen has been able to change philosophy so fast... I think it is a function of his optimism, guy just makes you feel like you're going to conquer the world.

Need to see goals though.

Based solely on national team play since South Africa, I feel Landon isn't a lock for Brazil. Especially with our growing MF depth.
    I hate it when I'm right sometimes

It's weird but you gotta go with it. Jk and his staff are pretty solid and they have their reasons. I just hope we don't get slaughter and the Snub was for nothing

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Hate him but Donovan deserved to go imo.

Theres 12 players (10 if you subtract the second and third goalies) that barring injury will not see major playing time, you telling me good ol' fivehead didnt deserve to be one of those?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I don't mind guys like Wondo and Brad Davis going because they've earned their shot. I don't even mind Julian Green for going as he bought into the US team at a very young age as opposed to seeing if he had a chance with Germany. Same thing with Brooks. But seeing Timothy Chandler put that jersey on knowing that Landon is at home is really going to piss me off. Obviously its not like for like since Chandler is a RB, but Chandler is a ing asshole who's done nothing to earn this. Hope he brings the goods.

First game post Donovan, blitzkrieg 14!!!!!!!

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I'm going to watch this instead of the second half of the Spurs game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm going to watch this instead of the second half of the Spurs game.
    I put the Spurs game on a laptop while I watched this with the Spurs game on mute. Really both were shows but at least the USMNT game finished well.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Thought we looked good in the attack v. Turkey. Defense still very shaky. Would still like to see Beckerman over Jones.

My Team
    Real Salt Lake
    Post Count
    Thought we looked good in the attack v. Turkey. Defense still very shaky. Would still like to see Beckerman over Jones.
    As would I for 2 reasons...

I'm a HUGE Beckerman homer, and he makes Bradley so much better.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    As would I for 2 reasons...

I'm a HUGE Beckerman homer, and he makes Bradley so much better.
    Your second point is right on. He allows our best player to play his best game. Seems like a no-brainer

Thread Information