NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you are a joke sisk, log off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    LOL You're not in the minority you ignorant . Whites make up the largest plurality even when you remove Hispanics from their ranks.

Who controls the money in Texas, Sisk.

Of course you wish that. You're a ing white male. You would rather the situation never be fixed. When you hold a group down for generations don't be pissed when they try to pick themselves up. And yeah, you may not have done that to them but it takes time to fix those situations.

Explain to me why even with all these glorious and unfair scholarships why are minorities still disproportionately represented in higher education?

I don't think you hate all non whites and I never said that. I do think you're a butt hurt white male with no historical perspective who is spouting off bull because he thinks he's being unfairly treated and ultimately comes off ignorant as .

Who said about welfare? You want to all over BET but you don't want to talk about why minorities in this country have a disproportionate amount of the wealth? See, you just want to talk about the that makes your white male status seem sooooooo bad but when we bring up a legitimate issue you call minorities lazy and unwilling to help themselves.

Now, I just said I didn't think you were racist above, but lets just rehash what you just did.

I bring up wealth inequality. You immediately say that is because minorities are lazy and don't help themselves.

Nevermind, you are ing racist.

Obviously blacks are simply more likely to commit crimes, right? Laws have never been harder on them (LOL CRACK COCAINE LAWS) and they have never been subject to lack of legal protection, they simply commit more crimes.

Damn you dug your racist hole pretty damn fast.

Oh, well then the lack of adequate representation and gerrymandering of congressional districts is OK because Obama was elected. MY BAD!

LOL and they ing pale in comparison when you look at the advantages white males have. You're a ing joke.

I shouldn't have called you whitey. That was wrong of me. It doesn't matter if you're purple, green, brown, or white.

No, what matters is that you're completely ing ignorant.
    Here, I'll start cussing every other ing word so it's finally ing even. Give me a ing break. .

You've generalized more in this ing post than I have all ing thread. Are you serious? "Cause you're white" and all this bull . Really? Come on. Look in a mirror.

Takes time to fix those situations? I know many people that have gone from poor to successful. Collecting a check every month from doing nothing isn't am motivator - I know people that have done this as well, it's not pretty.

I don't know why they're not equally represented - but it's not secret there are race-specific scholarships that aren't for white people. I'm not saying there should be, either. There should be scholarships for the best students. PERIOD.

Here, do me a favor, and don't dodge this one. WHEN DID I BRING UP RACE ONCE WHEN MENTIONING WELFARE? You brought up wealth distribution which was poor in this country (this transcends race, as there are huge issues with wealth distribution that ignore race). Here's a statistic for you: "Even though the poverty rate for whites is lower than for other groups, because whites make up the largest share of the population, nearly half of the poor (46 percent) were non-Hispanic whites."

Wealth inequality transcends race, and it's because of programs like welfare that allow ALL RACES to be lazy s.

So, anti-drug laws are targeted against blacks? You're starting to sound racist yourself.

Either way, people of any race shouldn't be ing dealing drugs. Don't break the ing law.

You talked about tax breaks when I said the successful comment - not one word about BET. Way to ing own yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Irony? Talking to me for looking at what others have done and then going on to mention the founder of BET?

Game. Set. Match.
    Just give it up. You're arguing from an angle that's been proven wrong, empirically. The majority of minorities (lol) today are born into families that are socioeconomically disadvantaged compared with whites, and that's after a generation of supposedly "evil" affirmative action. There's a reason these things were put in place, and it's not (just) because the predominantly white government felt sorry for being an asshole racist all those years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    you are a joke sisk, log off.
    At least I don't hate half of myself

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Just give it up. You're arguing from an angle that's been proven wrong, empirically. The majority of minorities (lol) today are born into families that are socioeconomically disadvantaged compared with whites, and that's after a generation of supposedly "evil" affirmative action. There's a reason these things were put in place, and it's not (just) because the predominantly white government felt sorry for being an asshole racist all those years.
    Sure, I agree there are disadvantages. But the society of dropping out of school isn't going to help anyone. Affirmative action only helps when students are willing to take advantage. If drop out rates could be reduced there would be a drastic change in society. Instead, we just keep blindly throwing money instead of helping the situation at hand.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I guess we should start going after the Africans relatives in Africa who helped sell the slaves to the Americans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Here, I'll start cussing every other ing word so it's finally ing even. Give me a ing break. .
    I don't give a . I'm capable of holding intelligent conversations with the word interlaced in every ing sentence.

You've generalized more in this ing post than I have all ing thread. Are you serious? "Cause you're white" and all this bull . Really? Come on. Look in a mirror.
    I just shaved a few minutes ago. I wasn't white in that mirror but it might be an affirmative action mirror designed to make me feel better about myself.

Takes time to fix those situations? I know many people that have gone from poor to successful. Collecting a check every month from doing nothing isn't am motivator - I know people that have done this as well, it's not pretty.
    Oh you know people that have gone form poor to successful? Thats amazing. Completely irrelevant but amazing.

I don't know why they're not equally represented
    In that little white brain of yours did you ever think to wonder about it and maybe look into it? Did you think it might be important to consider when thinking about if they're going to get laws and money allocation equally as others who are more represented?

Take a look at 1960s San Antonio politics and then take a look at the infrastructure of the city today. Its not ing wonder that all the money went to the north (white) sides while middle class Hispanic neighborhoods were taken down for 281 and other highway projects and that primarily Hispanic neighborhoods on the south and west sides and black neighborhoods on the East side today are severely lacking in comparable infrastructure.

Maybe before ing about scholarships that in the long term amount to jack (and aren't even provided by the government but by private trusts and foundations) you should pay closer attention to like this instead of just pleading ignorance.

- but it's not secret there are race-specific scholarships that aren't for white people. I'm not saying there should be, either. There should be scholarships for the best students. PERIOD.
    The best students were disproportionately white (still are) so then you just perpetuate the same . White students get more money white students stay on top and Sisk is happy. Sucks for the minorities who get left behind though. Obviously their own fault

Here, do me a favor, and don't dodge this one. WHEN DID I BRING UP RACE ONCE WHEN MENTIONING WELFARE? You brought up wealth distribution which was poor in this country (this transcends race, as there are huge issues with wealth distribution that ignore race). Here's a statistic for you: "Even though the poverty rate for whites is lower than for other groups, because whites make up the largest share of the population, nearly half of the poor (46 percent) were non-Hispanic whites."
    Sisk, I know you're stupid but you don't even realize when you're spouting off statistics that don't support what you're saying. Its ing mind boggling.

You just gave me a statistic that tells you that although they make up a larger portion of the population whites only make up 46% of the people under the poverty line and you somehow think that supports your position?

If whites (without Hispanics) make up 65% of this country and yet only make up 46% of the people under the poverty line how in the does that help your position Sisk? I mean I don't even know what you want me to say to this.

Your right, the evil of the affirmative action scholarships and BET is completely represented by the fact that whites are underrepresented as poor in this nation.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Wealth inequality transcends race, and it's because of programs like welfare that allow ALL RACES to be lazy s.
    Oh, so poor people are just lazy. Ok, racist but also classist. Nice!

So, anti-drug laws are targeted against blacks? You're starting to sound racist yourself.
    Um, explain to me why the penalties for crack cocaine possession were harsher than those for regular cocaine possession then? One was used predominately by blacks, the other wasn't. I'm open to your knowledgeable response at any ing time, Sisk.

Either way, people of any race shouldn't be ing dealing drugs. Don't break the ing law.
    But if black people get caught doing it they should face harsher penalties, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Sure, I agree there are disadvantages. But the society of dropping out of school isn't going to help anyone. Affirmative action only helps when students are willing to take advantage. If drop out rates could be reduced there would be a drastic change in society. Instead, we just keep blindly throwing money instead of helping the situation at hand.
    I'm starting to think you're like an ANGRY OPPRESSED WHITE GUY DOLL that when you pull the string in the back you play one of many Rush Limbaugh talking points that make absolutely no sense.

Do you come with any accessories?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I guess we should start going after the Africans relatives in Africa who helped sell the slaves to the Americans
    Ok? See my doll comment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Ok - seriously? "Little white brain"

"I know you're stupid"

This has passed any logical conversation. Personal insults, when you know nothing about my personal life, is what this has become.

This is over with. I'm not going to exchange petty derogatory insults with you. I'm all for discussing these issues in a respectful way and I've responded to one already, obviously that was my mistake. Now it's just getting ridiculous.

Enjoy your discussion.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    White people have been the victims of racism just as much as black people have. Ever heard of the Holocaust?

BET is a joke just like MTV, MTV2, and VH1 are. All of those channels are suppose to be music video channels or at least have something to do with music. The shows are basically reality tv channels now. And the sad thing is that a lot of the so-called reality tv shows on MTV, VH1, and BET are fake and scripted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Ok - seriously? "Little white brain"

"I know you're stupid"

This has passed any logical conversation. Personal insults, when you know nothing about my personal life, is what this has become.

This is over with. I'm not going to exchange petty derogatory insults with you. I'm all for discussing these issues in a respectful way and I've responded to one already, obviously that was my mistake. Now it's just getting ridiculous.

Enjoy your discussion.
    I didn't realize your white skin was so thin.

No wonder BET was able to get under it so fast. ing pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    White people have been the victims of racism just as much as black people have. Ever heard of the Holocaust?

BET is a joke just like MTV, MTV2, and VH1 are. All of those channels are suppose to be music video channels or at least have something to do with music. The shows are basically reality tv channels now. And the sad thing is that a lot of the so-called reality tv shows on MTV, VH1, and BET are fake and scripted.
    mmmkay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Manny is a racist because he has a white dude in his avatar. he should have EVERY race in his avatar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I didn't realize your white skin was so thin.

No wonder BET was able to get under it so fast. ing pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think BET is racist, Eminem perfromed last night at the BET awards and the show 106 and park always has numerous white actors on that show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Because you obviously can't hold your own in an intelligent discussion and have to fling comments my way, that makes me a pussy?

do you live in san antonio????
    LMAO look at Sisk getting all butthurt in the thread because I wrecked his ignorant ass but then running to PMs and getting Ehard.

So good.

Yes, Sisk - you're a pussy if you find some insults so distracting and hurtful that you can't debate the facts because of them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Ha - I was waiting for you to be a pussy and not respond

Nice hat in your profile btw - were you crying while you were playing?

Lets just talk to each other and act like e-thugs. ing moron.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Clean your room tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Yeah, I was crying because for a second I thought I was a poor oppressed white man named Sisk. Thats was my GFs room btw. I don't clean it for her because I'm a lazy minority.

All of a sudden you're back. See, you have no for ude. One second you're leaving the thread the next you're back because I called out your manhood. You're too ing easy to play.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Yeah, I was crying because for a second I thought I was a poor oppressed white man named Sisk. Thats was my GFs room btw. I don't clean it for her because I'm a lazy minority.

All of a sudden you're back. See, you have no for ude. One second you're leaving the thread the next you're back because I called out your manhood. You're too ing easy to play.
    Look, I don't speak Spanish...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The more I think about it, LOL @ dirty room smack after you go looking through my profile. I got you so upset that you started to estalk me. Thats so good.

Sisk, don't be mad at me. I know its easy to direct your anger at me because it may look like I'm the minority holding you back from greatness, but really its your complete and utter ignorance combined with being a complete pussy that holds you back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The more I think about it, LOL @ dirty room smack after you go looking through my profile. I got you so upset that you started to estalk me. Thats so good.

Sisk, don't be mad at me. I know its easy to direct your anger at me because it may look like I'm the minority holding you back from greatness, but really its your complete and utter ignorance combined with being a complete pussy that holds you back.
    No habla...

Thread Information