Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    750 million?

there must have been some guys in the rotation.
    That's what I think too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only real winners here are the lawyers, like usual.

Actually, whatever is left of that $750 mil probably wouldn't be too bad either. , you can't even win that much money in the god damn lottery!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    heh... women.. smh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    ^^^ pretty much. If you're Tiger, the money is far easier to replace than the reputation.
    And you can spend money. His reputation or following is already improving on the golf course.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    That's what I think too.
    seriously, what could she say that we don't already know.....besides that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only real winners here are the lawyers, like usual.

Actually, whatever is left of that $750 mil probably wouldn't be too bad either. , you can't even win that much money in the god damn lottery!

I think I am going to try and see if I can afford to go to law school somehow. Even if they just get a 1/4 of that they are set for life.

South Texas motherfucker, that's where I stay
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yea, I don't feel sorry for Tiger, other than he does genuinely care for his kids and he won't get to see them as much as a result of this, and he has to go thru all the media bs... but as far as financially... he's a money machine. He'll make another billion+ in the next 10-15 years no problem. As long as Tiger keeps playing golf, he's a legend, he's Jack and Arnie with an even bigger following. He'll be making boatloads of cash til the day he dies, and beyond.

I'm just with DarkReign, it's ridiculous to think anybody deserves that kind of money, or even percentage of money in a situation like this.

Worst part for Tiger is, if she didn't get to take money from him, she would hardly even be fit to raise the kids.... Tiger is a billionaire, she's basically worthless (a nanny and a "model", lol)... but now instead of him being in the better position to raise the kids, she gets to keep them away from him out of spite. That's where he loses.... and you can say they shouldn't be around him and that behavior anyway, but you're kidding yourself... this was taking place nowhere near his kids, and by all accounts he's a great dad.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I really hope she ends up the next Nicole Brown Simpson for being such a filthy coalburner

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To clarify my original statement..

-I don't feel bad for Tiger at all..he's obviously an idiot that put himself in the situation, I've never liked him anyways, he seems too fake, which was obviously revealed now that we know he's some obsessed sex addict..if he had made the proper arrangements earlier, he wouldn't be in this situation..

-I'm not hating on Elin at all, I respect her hustle..like I said, I would love to do this too, I don't think I'm pretty enough to pull it off though, but maybe I will try if my original life plan doesn't work out for me..

I'm hating on the system more than anything..

The point is that 750 MILLION..wait, think about that for a second..750!!!!!!!..how can somebody deserve that much money for being a wife and having people come out of your vagina?..ya, she deserves a settlement and all, I don't argue that at all, she obviously would have made money by talking about Tiger and revealing , but 750 million?!..is that even a real amount of money for 1 person?!..I'm assuming she will never see the entire amount, but still..

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yea, I don't feel sorry for Tiger, other than he does genuinely care for his kids and he won't get to see them as much as a result of this, and he has to go thru all the media bs... but as far as financially... he's a money machine. He'll make another billion+ in the next 10-15 years no problem. As long as Tiger keeps playing golf, he's a legend, he's Jack and Arnie with an even bigger following. He'll be making boatloads of cash til the day he dies, and beyond.

I'm just with DarkReign, it's ridiculous to think anybody deserves that kind of money, or even percentage of money in a situation like this.

Worst part for Tiger is, if she didn't get to take money from him, she would hardly even be fit to raise the kids.... Tiger is a billionaire, she's basically worthless (a nanny and a "model", lol)... but now instead of him being in the better position to raise the kids, she gets to keep them away from him out of spite. That's where he loses.... and you can say they shouldn't be around him and that behavior anyway, but you're kidding yourself... this was taking place nowhere near his kids, and by all accounts he's a great dad.
    So the amount of money one makes determines their fitness to raise children?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What's this about "sex addict" I keep hearing? he basically did what all men would pretty much do given the money/stature(disregarding the terrible taste).

Dumbass got what he deserved, honestly. With his money, he could have easily set up 5 models in houses around the world to become his mistresses.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Double post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    What's this about "sex addict" I keep hearing? he basically did what all men would pretty much do given the money/stature(disregarding the terrible taste).

Dumbass got what he deserved, honestly. With his money, he could have easily set up 5 models in houses around the world to become his mistresses.
    Yep. his dumbass for marrying another golfer's nanny.

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    If married and you start a company that becomes successful, youre juuuuust about to go public with it, divorce your wife first.

If unmarried and successful, just flat-out never get married to anyone for any reason. because what was once yours is now "ours".

Pre-nups dont stand for in court, btw. The spouse always gets paid, pre-nups just determine how much.

Bottom line: If you plan on being a millionaire, dont get married for any reason. Youre going to get ed and probably seriously consider murder.

or you can just you know, get married and stay married, kinda like marriage is intended to be.

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    I think I am going to try and see if I can afford to go to law school somehow. Even if they just get a 1/4 of that they are set for life.

for every 1 lawyer striking it rich like this, there are 100s struggling to get by.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So the amount of money one makes determines their fitness to raise children?
    Not necessarily what I intended to imply... but generally if one parent is financially stable, and the other is not, they have a greater chance of winning custody. Obviously they will be able to provide a better well being for the children, barring they are some kind of horrible parent and don't care about their kids. Which I don't think applies to Tiger.

If she had to go back to working as a nanny, 1. She wouldn't be making all that much money. Huge lifestyle change for the kids 2. How do you nanny for someone, raising their kids, taking care of their home, and still truly have ample time for your own?

and yea, I have to laugh at the term "sex addict"... seriously, who isn't?

Scrumtrulescent
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    or you can just you know, get married and stay married, kinda like marriage is intended to be.
    Bingo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She's the one that filed for the divorce... Cheating and getting divorced are two seperate things. When you get married, you're there for "better or worse", not "until you get hurt"... Tiger messed up, but she could have gotten over herself and they could have worked it out. Especially since kids are involved. Not justifying his part in this whole deal at all, but she is the one bailing when times got tough.

Dreaming of you-Selena ALWAYS bet on BLACK's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A great example of a white, self hating who gave her gash to a half breed, tripped on his money, and now has once again exploited and mentally abused a negro.

She is a pure . Worse than Sarah Palin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    She's the one that filed for the divorce... Cheating and getting divorced are two seperate things. When you get married, you're there for "better or worse", not "until you get hurt"... Tiger messed up, but she could have gotten over herself and they could have worked it out. Especially since kids are involved. Not justifying his part in this whole deal at all, but she is the one bailing when times got tough.
    He messed up? He ed the entire god damned West Coast!

He messed up by getting caught, not because he regrets it. Be real. I don't give a about either side, but no self-respecting person stays in a marriage like that. And Tiger shouldn't have gotten himself into a marriage in the first place.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    You have no guarantee that your partner will, you know, stay married.

If he/she decides to divorce you for whatever reason, say goodbye to half your life earnings. No matter how rich or poor you are, half is a lot.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    And Tiger shouldn't have gotten himself into a marriage in the first place.
    That I agree with, that goes for any successful, single person. If youre rich and single, stay single. have a live-in girlfriend/boyfriend/life-partner, do not tie the legal knot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't get the outrage over the amount. Tiger obviously wants to be done with the divorce and threw an obscene amount of money at a problem that's going to go away. She'll never tell her side and that privacy is worth all the money in the world to that cat. He'll make more money. If she writes that book, he's done for. This is a win-win for Eldrick. Now he can some skanks, win some tournaments, and get loads of money from advertisements.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I don't get the outrage over the amount. Tiger obviously wants to be done with the divorce and threw an obscene amount of money at a problem that's going to go away. She'll never tell her side and that privacy is worth all the money in the world to that cat. He'll make more money. If she writes that book, he's done for. This is a win-win for Eldrick. Now he can some skanks, win some tournaments, and get loads of money from advertisements.
    While you're right about everything on here, it's seven hundred and fifty million ing dollars

, even $500 million is insane, but it sounds a lot better than SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY!

Oh well.. I don't care - it's not my money.

Thread Information