Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was interesting... although... Fake, the guy did an awesome job at creeping me out though, and then he introduced Ben to his computer.. and that just ed it up.

yeah id love to see how he was able to hack a rom like that. great job. he had a badass setup and that first video creeped me the out because it seemed like a plausible glitch.

but then his "roommate" typed a response for him although he said he had a single , and introducting ben to other mediums like in the ring. he had too much of a good troll job going and blew it out of proportion. especially when he included scenes from OOT. he should have kept it to one or two videos and then "disappeared." everybody would think it was real. too bad.

that said, the elegy of emptiness statues were always creepy to me when i played MM a long time ago.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd grade? Wtf? How old are you, 18?

But to answer your question, that game was scary no matter what. I remember playing that with high school buddies late at night, them jumping at the dogs through the window, me at that evil plant...
    WTF fail much? He would be 23-24 not 18.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah id love to see how he was able to hack a rom like that. great job. he had a badass setup and that first video creeped me the out because it seemed like a plausible glitch.

but then his "roommate" typed a response for him although he said he had a single , and introducting ben to other mediums like in the ring. he had too much of a good troll job going and blew it out of proportion. especially when he included scenes from OOT. he should have kept it to one or two videos and then "disappeared." everybody would think it was real. too bad.

that said, the elegy of emptiness statues were always creepy to me when i played MM a long time ago.
    Yeah you could tell as he went on with the videos that he tried to step it up a notch, by adding the light effect to the characters as they watched him die, putting them in different enviroments, lol like the death in the water.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are a few different types "Scary"

the best will always be System Shock 2, god, imagine if that game had actually been fully funded/finished.

when will the Video Game industry start remaking classics?

Thread Information