Born: Mar 5, 1986
    Height: 6-9 / 2.06
    Weight: 188 lbs. / 85.3 kg.
    College: Florida
    Years Pro: 2

Info

--------------------------------------

Wolves could trade Brewer or Webster

If the Timberwolves are fortunate enough to sign swingman Rudy Gay(notes), they’re expected to trade either Martell Webster(notes) or Corey Brewer(notes), league sources said.

The T’wolves just used the No. 4 pick in the draft on small forward Wesley Johnson(notes) and acquired Webster in a draft-night trade with the Trail Blazers.

Likewise, if David Lee(notes) were to decide to sign with the T’wolves, Minnesota would be even more inclined to move power forward Al Jefferson(notes), who has already been on the block for some time.

– Marc J. Spears, 10:20 a.m. ET, July 1
    Last edited by Bruno; 07-02-2010 at 03:50 AM. Reason: add profile

Kiwi, Advanced Stat Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooting percentages from January to April 2010 disagree with the idea that he can't shoot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Timberwolves are fortunate enough to sign swingman Rudy Gay(notes), they’re expected to trade either Martell Webster(notes) or Corey Brewer(notes), league sources said.
    But they weren't lucky enough to sign Gay. Even if Gay backed out of his deal with MEM, the Peckovic and Darko signings mean they can't offer even close to the max to Gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Martell Webster and Corey Brewer would be 2 of the Top-3 players I'd go after with an RJ trade exception; actually, I take that back. 2 of the 4:

Webster, Ariza, Pietrus and Corey Brewer (for win-now purposes -- I'd prefer Brewer over Pietrus but Pietrus is better as it pertains to next year).

Bottom line, Martell Webster is my impossible dream to the potential RJ trade exception (a dream of a somewhat realistic variety, that is).

Kiwi, Advanced Stat Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying he's always been a good shooter, or that he definitely will be, but he shot well in the second half of the latest season(45% from 3 in Jan, 40% in February). If he could keep doing that, I'd certainly be interested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHat's not to like about this kid...

-BADONE

Thread Information