12 70.59%
    Post Count
    who wins?

Post Count
    If Mir had wrestling i'd give it to him

But nope no wrestling..

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Depends on how hard of a hit Mir can actually take after Brock/Carwin. 2-3 Carwin punches can drop most guys, Mir took more than that but I'm sure the punishment is starting to wear down on him. I could see it ending with a destructive knee to Mir's head, but I'll say LHW Mir by decision.

Post Count
    I think Silva could ninja punch Mir and injure him before Mir even gets a chance to engage.

Post Count
    Silva hits alot harder than you think.

Silva hits alot harder than you think.
    You've been hit by him?

Post Count
    funny alot of you think Silva beats Mir, but GSP beats Silva. GSP vs Mir? Go.

Post Count
    funny alot of you think Silva beats Mir, but GSP beats Silva. GSP vs Mir? Go.
    It's all about matchups..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are you ting me? Mir chews this ass hole up and spits him out. Chews him again, craps him out later, and then smears it all over Brock while Brock bangs his cooter.

Are you ting me? Mir chews this ass hole up and spits him out. Chews him again, craps him out later, and then smears it all over Brock while Brock bangs his cooter.
    exactly...?

Post Count
    Righttttttttttttttttttttt

Post Count
    Righttttttttttttttttttttt
    I'm guessing you don't agree? Look at Silva's losses, they've all been at the hands of someone catching him in a BJJ hold, and he taps like a . If there is ANYONE in the UFC who can catch him, it's Frank. IMO, Mir put up a better fight against and Carwin than anyone else in the UFC, and can take a punch better than anyone gives him credit for. He can take punches from Silva, put him on the mat, and sub his skinny ass.

Feel free to tell what you think, all rightttttttttttttttt?

Post Count
    I'm guessing you don't agree? Look at Silva's losses, they've all been at the hands of someone catching him in a BJJ hold, and he taps like a . If there is ANYONE in the UFC who can catch him, it's Frank. IMO, Mir put up a better fight against and Carwin than anyone else in the UFC, and can take a punch better than anyone gives him credit for. He can take punches from Silva, put him on the mat, and sub his skinny ass.

I was actually just laughing at how over the top you can be.. But it's funny don't get me wrong

I dig it brother..

Post Count

nah youre just a bag

nah youre just a bag
    but he is right

Post Count

Silva. Mir is a

Thread Information