San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when Scott Brown got elected?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_643130.html

That traitor!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. He still has to be re-elected in Massachusetts. He actually had the rank and file Democrats pretty pissed off because their Leadership practically let Brown (a Republican) write the bill trying to get him to vote for it.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. He still has to be re-elected in Massachusetts. He actually had the rank and file Democrats pretty pissed off because their Leadership practically let Brown (a Republican) write the bill trying to get him to vote for it.
    I always thought you guys hated politicians who were more worried about their re election bids than the business of the people.. oh well... or are you guys now for political compromises?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought you guys hated politicians who were more worried about their re election bids than the business of the people.. oh well... or are you guys now for political compromises?
    You certainly make a lot of ing generalizations about "you guys".

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly make a lot of ing generalizations about "you guys".
    It's because 'you guys' all say the same things..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Scott Brown Votes for Reform– After Selling Out to Wall Street

Wall Street reform passed Congress today, with three Republicans voting “yes,” among them Scott Brown of Massachusetts. But Brown’s vote came with a high price tag: he insisted on both hammering ordinary citizens with new taxes, instead of imposing them on the financial behemoths that jeopardize our economic stability. And he punched an enormous loophole in rules limiting bank gambling with taxpayer dollars. Both were explicit favors for powerful special interests in his state.

These were the first truly significant legislative maneuvers Brown has made since taking office, and they stand in stark contrast to the image he pained of himself while campaigning as a Tea Party favorite. "

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/...paign=alternet

The MA tea baggers must love their bank-hating, disruptijve revolutionary, right, "taking the country back" for the tea baggers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wall Street reform passed Congress today, with three Republicans voting “yes,” among them Scott Brown of Massachusetts. But Brown’s vote came with a high price tag: he insisted on both hammering ordinary citizens with new taxes, instead of imposing them on the financial behemoths that jeopardize our economic stability. And he punched an enormous loophole in rules limiting bank gambling with taxpayer dollars. Both were explicit favors for powerful special interests in his state.

These were the first truly significant legislative maneuvers Brown has made since taking office, and they stand in stark contrast to the image he pained of himself while campaigning as a Tea Party favorite. "

The MA tea baggers must love their bank-hating, disruptijve revolutionary, right, "taking the country back" for the tea baggers.
    I like him a lot better than Ted Kennedy. It's a baby step in the right direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more testimony to the zombies of the parties out there who buy into the notion that their candidate is the one for change. in the end, they all perpetuate the corporate oligarchy that is pulling our strings.

even more sad is the nation of zombies buying into the GOP politicos camoflauging themselves under the guise of the "tea party".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like him a lot better than ted kennedy. It's a baby step in the right direction.
    stfu. grown folks talkin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

THIS PROVES: THERE IS NO HOPE. The interests who would buy our government are circling our stalling/crumbling democracy.

And the tea party is for sale as well.

Bought politicians are taking a pound of flesh from lady liberty as they kick her head in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used those Tea Baggers, PWNED 'em hard.

Thread Information