Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/..._98634359.html

by T.R. Fehrenbach

"...

The English author Ferdinand Mount's “Full Circle: How the Classical World Came Back to Us” suggests an “astonishing” similarity between current Western life-styles and those of the Romans of the late republic and early empire. He thinks we “have been on a round trip ... and are back at the jetty we embarked from.

...”

----------------------------------------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages

"The Middle Ages is an unfortunate term. It was not invented until the age was long past. The dwellers in the Middle Ages would not have recognized it. They did not know that they were living in the middle; they thought, quite rightly, that they were time's latest achievement." — Morris Bishop

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    very interesting read

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you my friend.

I am pondering whether we are still in the Middle Ages, albeit towards the end, however we have failed to realize it...

I am now reading about the New World Order and keeping an eye out for the Anti-Christ...

However, I must remain diligent that my main diet consists of the words and wisdom of the Good Book.

GodBless you.

Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided—a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...spiracy_theory)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I am now reading about the New World Order and keeping an eye out for the Anti-Christ...
    if the book of Revelation were true, it will take at least a few more hundred years for him to show up, imo.

too many people are currently aware of the Bible to allow any dude to rise up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That is only because we are all comfortable in our own spaces right now.

Once disaster strikes, we will be searching for answers, and help, and there will be many lone wolfs from which we must protect ourselves.

At that time, the one speaking of unity will be listened to.

I speak of unity myself.

However, we must be wise, and not suc b to unity under man, but choose Unity under the one and only True God Almighty. Loving God first and foremost, and loving our neighbors as ourselves.

The Anti-Christ will operate in secrecy...deception. It will seem as if he is operating with integrity, but it will be a ruse. People will be desperate...they will find comfort where they can get it.

Once he is revealed, and subsequently defeated, however, I believe there will be a True King, that will be a Truly Loving King, and one who would sacrifice himself for his people in the name of God and for God's glory. Perhaps this is the Second Coming of Christ that is foretold. Only then, will we have peace on earth...heaven on earth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I find her speech...interesting.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Zak, this may go over your head, but maybe its spirit won't

http://www.break.com/index/little-to...at-church.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Zak, this may go over your head, but maybe its spirit won't

http://www.break.com/index/little-to...at-church.html
    I understand what you are telling me.

I know I am just learning to walk. I have much to learn.

The things I post here may sometimes get lost in translation as I am not wise enough to post the whole truth yet and the audience may turn a deaf ear at times as well. But I truly mean no harm. I am here to help. I am here to learn.

But I am standing.

And I will rise, and rise again, in His name and for His Glory...no matter how many times I fall.

Thanks for helping me on my journey boutons.

I do appreciate your wisdom as well, even if it sometimes gets lost in the anger and frustration of the political forum.

GodBless you my friend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That is only because we are all comfortable in our own spaces right now.

Once disaster strikes, we will be searching for answers, and help, and there will be many lone wolfs from which we must protect ourselves.
    what disaster?

The Anti-Christ will operate in secrecy...deception. It will seem as if he is operating with integrity, but it will be a ruse. People will be desperate...they will find comfort where they can get it.
    So people will suddenly get stupid.

Verse?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what disaster?

So people will suddenly get stupid.

Verse?

I'm not quoting verses. I'm speaking of what I feel.

As for what disaster, I am speaking of the approaching Tribulation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribulation

To state people will 'suddenly get stupid' operates from a false premise that the majority of us are wise. Knowledge is not necessarily wisdom, and factually, knowledge, other than that which brings us closer to God, only serves to draw us away from wisdom, in many instances.

People that survive will be desperate!

Have you ever faced a life or death situation?

Many people will choose to do what they have to do to survive on earth.

Others will choose to do what they have to do to have everlasting life.

These are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but they can be.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/..._98634359.html

by T.R. Fehrenbach

"...

The English author Ferdinand Mount's “Full Circle: How the Classical World Came Back to Us” suggests an “astonishing” similarity between current Western life-styles and those of the Romans of the late republic and early empire. He thinks we “have been on a round trip ... and are back at the jetty we embarked from.

...”

----------------------------------------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages

"The Middle Ages is an unfortunate term. It was not invented until the age was long past. The dwellers in the Middle Ages would not have recognized it. They did not know that they were living in the middle; they thought, quite rightly, that they were time's latest achievement." — Morris Bishop

46 and 2....

46 and 2

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    46 and 2....

46 and 2

If you really want to learn something, listen to love songs, not that tool garbage.

All is fair in love and war.

Just choose love instead and your life will change like you've never dreamed possible.

Thread Information