Taz1
    ...laughs loudest !

somewhere, i get the distinct feeling that a certain individual with the initials of q.c. is laughing his ass off, and has been since about 10:30 p.m., last night !

dallas cowboys? ............. 0 !

houston texans ............... 18

T Park Num 9
    So the Cowboys shouldve ignored that there most important position, and person on the team was a coke snorting drug head?

Yup, makes sense.

Ed Helicopter Jones
    somewhere, i get the distinct feeling that a certain individual with the initials of q.c. is laughing his ass off, and has been since about 10:30 p.m., last night !
    It probably would have taken a pretty big hit of the blow, but you're right, I imagine QC could easily stay up laughing that long.

TastesLikeChicken
    Yes, everyone knows the first preseason game determines the season.

Why even bother playing this season? It's clear by last nights game that the Cowboys will average 0 points per game this year.

Joe Chalupa
    So the Cowboys shouldve ignored that there most important position, and person on the team was a coke snorting drug head?
    No.
    Sincerely,
    Michael Irvin

utsagolfpb
    My favorite part, is when Mack Brown came out and answered all the questions for the Cowboys after the game....

SAmikeyp
    you guys aren't serious right? this was a preseason game. it meant nothing. Dallas lost 13-0 in last years preseason opener with Quincy. I expect the anti-Cowboy drek during the regular season, but pre-season smack? pathetic.

Jimcs50
    Houston> Dallas

utsagolfpb
    I'll pull for them, but keep in mind that they are a pulled hamstring or fondue accident to Vinnie from going 6-10.

SAmikeyp
    I agree totally.

Thread Information