Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tsk, Tsk...and hopefully balance returns to this forum.

Kori, we've seen these types before...you once casted them out, but they're persistent, like a plague they hide to show their ugliness, they will soon be cast into the light...

The cleansing is upon us.
    This is great coming from you. The day you come up with a decent basketball take is the day rape is legalized. And no, your Kobe salad tossing posts don't count as decent basketball takes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ah hahahaha! good job cleaning up the mess kori. sorry it got to this point though.
    don't act like this is some big victory for you. this is like if Albert Haynesworth got drawn offsides so much that Roger Goodell decided to just make hard snap counts illegal. Only in this case Albert Haynesworth is a skinny ho with calf tats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is great coming from you. The day you come up with a decent basketball take is the day rape is legalized. And no, your Kobe salad tossing posts don't count as decent basketball takes.
    Your day will come....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cue that indian kid saying this is the death of SpursTalk.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

We don't take rats too kindly around here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah wait, too late.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    although i did get a chance to compile a great list of ip addresses, home addresses and screen shots from google street map. ah technology!

We have two infractions on this play.

Offsides, koriwhat, 5 yard penalty, repeat first down.

And

Extreme butthurtness, koriwhat, 15 yard penalty, loss of down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't act like this is some big victory for you. this is like if Albert Haynesworth got drawn offsides so much that Roger Goodell decided to just make hard snap counts illegal. Only in this case Albert Haynesworth is a skinny ho with calf tats.
    what? is that a football reference? if it is i have no idea what you're speaking of.

btw, i don't look for "victories" on the net nor stupid made up "awards" either. i'm just here and that's all. not trying to boost my e-cred either.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what? is that a football reference? if it is i have no idea what you're speaking of.

btw, i don't look for "victories" on the net nor stupid made up "awards" either. i'm just here and that's all. not trying to boost my e-cred either.
    offsides, koriwhat, 5 yard penalty, repeat 2nd down.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cue that indian kid saying this is the death of SpursTalk.
    oh look it's timvp, the biggest buzzkill of them all. do whatever you want it's your forum brah, just don't expect any good basketball discussion. instead of it actually being funny in here all you'll have is a bunch of special ed kids actually trying to talk basketball.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

so you think you have my address? you know stalking me like that is grounds to kick your ass, right? because even if you think you have it, i already HAVE your REAL address.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    has home addresses

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    thanks friggin god kori.

Ive posted like once in the last 2 months because of this bull . Its made the forum unreadable. Most of it is because of that got bump, I don't think he has much of a life with all the trolls he spends time creating.

Good thing for the troll forum.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh look it's timvp, the biggest buzzkill of them all. do whatever you want it's your forum brah, just don't expect any good basketball discussion. instead of it actually being funny in here all you'll have is a bunch of special ed kids actually trying to talk basketball.
    unfortunately it's true. the best basketball talkers on this forum are also the biggest trolls. Get rid of the trolls and you'll just have a bunch of re ed homers discussing the most inane bull and not doing anything remotely entertaining. Basically it would become the Spurs forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can it be funny if you've proclaimed SpursTalk dead about a half a dozen times now? Razor blades, put them away.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    so you think you have my address? you know stalking me like that is grounds to kick your ass, right? because even if you think you have it, i already HAVE your REAL address.
    that fugazi little don't want it wit some dallas s. he better come strapped if he's comin at all.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    learn your history son, mav fan put this forum on the map back around 2005 or 2006. only complete idiots who deserve to get trolled, get trolled. and no troll but you're one of those people who display an astonishing amount of dumbness with each post and add absolutely no value to the forum. before your kind overran spurstalk, myself and others were great posters.
    LOL what a lying piece of , your join date was in late 2006. So you didnt put on the map. I was a member way before you buddy under a different username and it was the Mavs fan that ed everything up. You may not like my basketball takes and opinions but at least I post. You claim you WERE great posters. But now what happened? you got re ed?

Sit down you raging piece of .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How can it be funny if you've proclaimed SpursTalk dead about a half a dozen times now? Razor blades, put them away.
    Because every time we try to resurrect it from the grave, you guys have to come in and up. like i said, it's your forum brah

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I was a member way before you buddy under a different username and it was the Mavs fan that ed everything up
    you mean when you were Tacker and you plagiarized a bunch of and we called you on it? Then you posted your Britney Spears fake dunk video?

great in poster

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL what a lying piece of , your join date was in late 2006. So you didnt put on the map. I was a member way before you buddy under a different username and it was the Mavs fan that ed everything up. You may not like my basketball takes and opinions but at least I post. You claim you WERE great posters. But now what happened? you got re ed?

what happened was the IQ level of this board dropped so low that it became pointless to actually try to talk about basketball.

and boy, please. you don't have any basketball takes and opinions, your so called "takes" consist of copying and pasting other peoples ideas from different forums. if you, lakaluva, koriwhat, koolaid man, and others were banned this forum would have a MUCH better basketball talk to trolling ratio.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE INDIAN and you make fun of Pakis? LMAO

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

tbh, mavs>spurs has been posting here long before you decided it was a good idea to make a layup video with Britney Spears.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that fugazi little don't want it wit some dallas s. he better come strapped if he's comin at all.
    i'm somewhat in remission from this gang but i still got a phone fool of old homeboys, an ak47, and a nice .45 glock, and my personal favorite, these 2 hands.

so koriwhat, what kind of car do i drive bro? i'm pretty sure it's sitting in the driveway in my picture from google street.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE INDIAN and you make fun of Pakis? LMAO
    native american, comanche to be precise, not a red dot got who lives in a land not too far from where you're from, but you probably don't want to make mention of that.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    what happened was the IQ level of this board dropped so low that it became pointless to actually try to talk about basketball.

and boy, please. you don't have any basketball takes and opinions, your so called "takes" consist of copying and pasting other peoples ideas from different forums. if you, lakaluva, koriwhat, koolaid man, and others were banned this forum would have a MUCH better basketball talk to trolling ratio.
    Um no, Lakaluva koriwhat, me and others post our opinions but its re s like you who dont respect our opinions and go off ranting trolling. The main problem is trolls and its evident that the Mavs fans are the ones creating trolls. Eliminate the mavs fans and you eliminate trolling. And basketball becomes relevant.

And I did that copy and paste as a joke but you guys turned it into a hole.

Thread Information