Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A bigger question is whether the Mav Krew agrees that Cobb's totem falls over at the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's such thing as a koriwhat krew?
    I think it's a two man crew - koriwhat and JT.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I think it's a two man crew - koriwhat and JT.

Don't forget lakaluva + spursncowboys

What's funny is the Mav Krew and T Park actually have common ground on something since they are both enemies of koriwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem with that theory is that no one ever bothered to tell me why I was locked up..I just figured it was a combination of jealously mixed with raw emotion...You know the stuff that people in the Tea Party do...My partial ban is much like communism in my view....but besides all that I'm not tripping I still think Kori is the best ing Mod out there to let us spew this at each other like that is just so ing cool...TimVP is overshadowed by her IMO....even when I don't post ( and I have time away from the set) I read some of the BS you jerk off artists post...man if I could I'd send Kori a million ing roses...I would....
    You got pinked because you started a million threads a day that didn't go beyond sucking Kobe's , dissing Lebron, and linking some inane youtube video.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao ^

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The edict is being obeyed.

Game 7, now this.

I'm so happy, I may head to the Chuckbox, sans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The edict is being obeyed.

Game 7, now this.

I'm so happy, I may head to the Chuckbox, sans.
    Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Think the Krew is mobilizing its forces and hatching a battle-plan as we speak.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You got pinked because you started a million threads a day that didn't go beyond sucking Kobe's , dissing Lebron, and linking some inane youtube video.
    I doubt it...I don't believe in trolling...I find the very word offensive...I just feel that online and no doubt in real life I'm smarter than you guys and especially your flaming ass...you're a whiner and I have ZERO respect for people that claim to be men and yet whine like es to have someone banned...Those are the guys that got their asses straight stomped in school and hide behind corporate America to protect them now that school is over...and you clearly fall into that category...you're an emotional wreck along with your friends that agree with you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao lame ass mavkrew

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They're probably at Mono's house rummaging thru his mother's underwear drawer & talking boycott.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They're probably at Mono's house rummaging thru his mother's underwear drawer & talking boycott.
    You wanna meet up for some lunch next week?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You wanna meet up for some lunch next week?
    When you win your first NBA World le we'll luncheon. Until then, uh, uh.

See, another consequence of letting the Heat take your pants down like that.

Chow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with personal info banned, how is giuseppe gonna get to meet and greet kids now??

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    with personal info banned, how is giuseppe gonna get to meet and greet kids now??
    See, fellows, you still got the molestation materiel.

muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it...I don't believe in trolling...I find the very word offensive...I just feel that online and no doubt in real life I'm smarter than you guys and especially your flaming ass...you're a whiner and I have ZERO respect for people that claim to be men and yet whine like es to have someone banned...Those are the guys that got their asses straight stomped in school and hide behind corporate America to protect them now that school is over...and you clearly fall into that category...you're an emotional wreck along with your friends that agree with you...
    Another reference. Thought maybe you'd get through a post this time without thinking of , but nope, couldn't do it.

And let's clear something up, no really whined about anything concerning you. This is how it went down for the most part:

Koolaid_Man starts thread with le like, "The Most Important Ass Pat in history." Post with many ellipses, ebonics, and Kobe sucking ensues.

Posters reply:

Koolaid_Man sucks. Why is this dumbass who makes Ducks seem literate by comparison allowed to start threads.

Yeah. Koolaid_Man's garbage. His spam is getting out of hand. Very annoying.

As for myself, I just wanted you to be pinked because I knew it would burn your ass to not to be able to start threads and you'd soon go into Kobe sucking withdrawal.

And it looks like that's exactly what happened. Every time Kori is around, you bring up your confinement.

"OOoohhh Yeaaaahhh!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, fellows, you still got the molestation materiel.

muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well seems the mavfans still got the fat material too.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wish she'd also put a cease & desist order to the 121-63 .

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish she'd also put a cease & desist order to the 121-63 .
    good morning culby

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How 'bout a nice Hawaiian Punch, got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indian calling someone a hippy

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    good morning culby
    Good morning, my malingering Hector.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good morning, my malingering Hector.
    posters getting to you so early in the morning?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    posters getting to you so early in the morning?
    Not really, I was just doing my duty, checking assholes and got a little perturbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some of them are over in the Troll Forum threatening to boycott the NBA forum during August.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of them are over in the Troll Forum threatening to boycott the NBA forum during August.

we can only hope

Thread Information