Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh anyone with a highschool education could figure out that your name was Joseph W Mann whenever the email said @josephwmann.com
    and that's why i edited my post... obvious troll is obvious

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this coming from a phx fan. now my feelings are hurt.

but but but i brought an 18 pk to a gtg once that was drank in 2 seconds by the people attending and went to a small gtg and scared the out of one of the mexicans here who used to try and troll me and claim he was gonna kick my ass until he met my huge ghetto mexican friend i brought along. the talk the trolls spout is hilarious until reality strikes. god who was that mexican who had fear in his eyes at buffalo wild wings that one day? ah i can't remember his handle but the look on his face was priceless when he finally realized who i was and as i smiled straight to his face he knew he better not say with my boy hangin' with me that day.
    do you hang out with the s from eden? also having someone fight your battles is some sht.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you hang out with the s from eden? also having someone fight your battles is some sht.
    no one fought my battles or fights my battles. i just find it amusing when people talk big and then shut up once they themselves are intimidated by an even bigger mexican. i was polite to that dude btw.

and who are these people you speak of from eden? eden where?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this coming from a phx fan. now my feelings are hurt.

but but but i brought an 18 pk to a gtg once that was drank in 2 seconds by the people attending and went to a small gtg and scared the out of one of the mexicans here who used to try and troll me and claim he was gonna kick my ass until he met my huge ghetto mexican friend i brought along. the talk the trolls spout is hilarious until reality strikes. god who was that mexican who had fear in his eyes at buffalo wild wings that one day? ah i can't remember his handle but the look on his face was priceless when he finally realized who i was and as i smiled straight to his face he knew he better not say with my boy hangin' with me that day.
    it doesn't matter who you have with you im going to whip the out of all your asses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it doesn't matter who you have with you im going to whip the out of all your asses
    haha! lets go get some wings man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ay perry wanna go out on friday night to drink?
    nah man imma sit in front of my computer and get my pushed in by trolls

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30+ pages of this crap... REALLY FELLAS????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one fought my battles or fights my battles. i just find it amusing when people talk big and then shut up once they themselves are intimidated by an even bigger mexican. i was polite to that dude btw.

and who are these people you speak of from eden? eden where?
    eden off of thousand oaks. a neighborhood filled with yahoos and vagabonds. it's as ed filled as vista.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ay perry wanna go out on friday night to drink?
    nah man imma sit in front of my computer and get my pushed in by trolls
    ... i go out all the time and i probably should stop the habit but reality is i just got a phone call to go out again. later fools!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eden off of thousand oaks. a neighborhood filled with yahoos and vagabonds. it's as ed filled as vista.
    i thought you were talking about eden. nah man.

i remember vista haha. i used to live around there growing up. vista had a pretty badass field with dirt jumps all over it back in the day. ah i miss the good ol' days of dirt bikes and skateboarding. oh well.

anyhow, i'm out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man that's because you pussies let him...He (Mavs>Spurs)know better than to try and check Koolaid...in fact he ed up and now won't even speak to a ....He can come over this way if he wishes..when I lived with my parents my Pops told me one time... and I got the message...

"Son if a SOB breaks in stay low because I'm aiming high".... what my dad didn't know was that I had the drop on them before he did....

Listen I'm not a troublemaker and I know when to bless a situation or when to grab the chrome...whether in the streets or at home...

I'd like to mavs>spurs thoughts on Koolaid_Man's most recent example of gotry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... i go out all the time and i probably should stop the habit but reality is i just got a phone call to go out again. later fools!

was I the only one hoping for a rape to actually occur?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    at this

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kori's edict certainly has sapped the e right out of this Board.

My goodness.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    31 imho

http://tiny.cc/53atm =gay atxbuttknocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sons, somebody rack this troll. She even made up the part about the Mav Krew snitch. Woman is The Wire/Heroes level awesome tbh.

Tbh Kori is the best troll in this place. She periodically comes in here and talks about laying the smack down and banning people, then leaves and the thread grows to 25+ pages of people spazzing like crazy. Fools you guys every time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i missed kool aids post earlier but bro you live in LA i can't just kick the out of you for s and giggles

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Tha funk? I never said that. I said instead of him wanting to fight despite not caring about this stuff, that if he thought it through, I could have been his funny little side kick.

Wasted opportunity tbh.
    rules are rule

EDIT::

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree

1. The calftats thing has run its course. Anyone posting about it again, outside of the Troll forum, will be banned for a week.
    what are you truly mad about? a dude with "calf tats"? for real!? get over yourself man. think about the good times we shared. hahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    31 pages to establish that the Mav Krew suck? Really, brah?

tbh, lakaluva deserves the he gets, imo. He's a Laker fan after all, plus he came around these very forums full of deceit pretending to be an African American. smh

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh, lakaluva deserves the he gets, imo. He's a Laker fan after all, plus he came around these very forums full of deceit pretending to be an African American. smh
    I checked ya, El, and you pass with flying colors, sonny.

Yer well within the new guidelines.

1:27AM and all is well.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6:43AM and all is well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Town crier schtick? Jesus Christ Cubby, you are one old mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rules are rule

EDIT::
    Why quote my post and say that?

Thread Information