Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lakaluva went crying to Kori I will troll the out of him until I get permanently banned.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    And I did that copy and paste as a joke

even duncan228 was ing on you over that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because every time we try to resurrect it from the grave, you guys have to come in and up. like i said, it's your forum brah
    SpursTalk would die without the posting of personal information and redundant trolls beating the carcus of jokes that died last season. Good call.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I'm just curious if this is the end to trolling any user or if it's just "You are not allowed to troll koriwhat or lakaluva"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Um no, Lakaluva koriwhat, me and others post our opinions but its re s like you who dont respect our opinions and go off ranting trolling. The main problem is trolls and its evident that the Mavs fans are the ones creating trolls. Eliminate the mavs fans and you eliminate trolling. And basketball becomes relevant.

And I did that copy and paste as a joke but you guys turned it into a hole.
    the problem is your so called "takes" aren't worthy of any type of serious response, and until you learn a thing or two about the game that's the only type of responses you're going to get, here or anywhere. how bout instead of lying through your teeth you actually post evidence of some of these great "takes" you and koriwhat have had? and no, the plagiarized ones don't count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you think you have my address? you know stalking me like that is grounds to kick your ass, right? because even if you think you have it, i already HAVE your REAL address.
    hahaha! i believe i have a screen shot of your house as well. possibly.

of course all this depends on you and whether or not you want the cops to look into this matter further. i'm the type to brush this off and let the dust settle. keep making threats and not just bs threats and you might get a knock at your door soon by a man dressed in blue wielded a gun and handcuffs. it's your call man.

i don't mind you talkin' cause that's always fun but real threats like you coming to my pad is something i'm not cool with. if you haven't noticed by now i like the entertainment factor yall brought to the forum and i shrug things off so what's the big deal? what are you truly mad about? a dude with "calf tats"? for real!? get over yourself man. think about the good times we shared. hahaha!

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

even duncan228 was ing on you over that.
    Lol Duncan228 IMO maybe a nice person but she is the worst poster in all of the forums. All she does is COPY AND PASTE articles and post it on the forums. Never once did I ever see her engage in a basketball related discussion.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    SpursTalk would die without the posting of personal information and redundant trolls beating the carcus of jokes that died last season. Good call.
    posting some hippie with calf tats personal info because he's stupid enough to POST HIS OWN ING NAME is at least a lot more entertaining than "spurs are still contenders!" and "kobe>mj" shtick from lakaluva and the likes.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    If Lakaluva went crying to Kori I will troll the out of him until I get permanently banned.
    I was wondering this too.

There is the other possibility that random posters just got annoyed at the troll threads/posts, you know... to "improve the forum"

Sounds kind of weird though. Why would anyone waste time to complain to Kori if they weren't being personally attacked?

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

of course all this depends on you and whether or not you want the cops to look into this matter further. i'm the type to brush this off and let the dust settle. keep making threats and not just bs threats and you might get a knock at your door soon by a man dressed in blue wielded a gun and handcuffs. it's your call man.

i don't mind you talkin' cause that's always fun but real threats like you coming to my pad is something i'm not cool with. if you haven't noticed by now i like the entertainment factor yall brought to the forum and i shrug things off so what's the big deal? what are you truly mad about? a dude with "calf tats"? for real!? get over yourself man. think about the good times we shared. hahaha!
    If you DO have the address, I would like it as well to report his ass for threatening me too.Posting all my all over the internet.

Knowledge is power TheLakaluvaLibrary's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm just curious if this is the end to trolling any user or if it's just "You are not allowed to troll koriwhat or lakaluva"
    Seconded.

I still like an answer to this:

May I still do ent and categorize Lakaluva material within threads? Only his most boorish and obnoxious passes muster for entry into our collection. When he's behaving and acting intelligently, I'm nowhere to be found as I do not wish to interfere with a good conversation.

You run a fine ins ution here, Mrs. Ellis.

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

offsides, koriwhat, 5 yard penalty, repeat 2nd down

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    posting some hippie with calf tats personal info because he's stupid enough to POST HIS OWN ING NAME is at least a lot more entertaining than "spurs are still contenders!" and "kobe>mj" shtick from lakaluva and the likes.
    This is a nba forum you

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

no one is going to come arrest me for trolling on the internet. for all you or anyone else knows, my 12 year old cousin likes to get on the computer and talk when no one is around. you compiling a stalker's database complete with pictures of my house, car, address, etc would be considered criminal, on the other hand. although this is all assuming you weren't a ed high school drop out who could never come up with all that on his own. pretending you over there with a full clip and you ain't even got one in the chamber, priceless

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh if all Mavs fans quit posting for an entire month, this forum would die.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If you eliminate Mavs fans, you make this forum into a boring hole that consists of Rocket fans trying to convince themselves they can win the championship and Lakers fans circle jerking to Kobe every night. The trolling makes this forum funny as . Yeah, it gets repe ive sometimes, like when they copy and paste koriwhat nonstop, but the trolls generally make this place pretty hilarious. Its also the offseason. Once the season comes along, more NBA posts come to the surface and less trolling.
    This is a basketball forum son, people are encouraged to express their opinions. Not personal attacks.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Personally, I love the Mav fans. BUMP's thread during Free Agency led "Bosh to Rockets for $100million" and then said "JK rocketfans, you aren't getting anyone legit".... that was hilarious

There are good/funny trolls, and there are ty trolls.
    Laker fans = ty trolls.
    Mav fans = funny trolls who only troll the people who deserve it.

just my opinion.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    imho we should do it. all honorary mavs fans too, like DoK.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Seconded.

I still like an answer to this:

May I still do ent and categorize Lakaluva material within threads? Only his most boorish and obnoxious passes muster for entry into our collection. When he's behaving and acting intelligently, I'm nowhere to be found as I do not wish to interfere with a good conversation.

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library
    I voice my concerns along with LakaLuvaLibrary.

At our core, we try to advise youth and the children of today how to not mold their lives. If that is not possible, we take them into our Asylum, do ent their problems, or admit them to a university to pave a new path.

We would like to continue our menage au trois, but it is not in our hands.

Regards,

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The only reason i troll is when people continually post re ed over and over

Lakaluva is actually a pretty good poster when he wants to be.

Other than providing plenty of laughs at his expense, koriwhat hasn't posted a single knowledgable thing on this forum ever

Giuseppe continually brings nothing

D2Procon/Tacker just fails at everything

Anybody I'm missing?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you DO have the address, I would like it as well to report his ass for threatening me too.Posting all my all over the internet.
    classic example of why people like you are too ing stupid to deserve the privilege of posting here. i NEVER once posted your pic, info, or anything like that. the night all that stuff went down i was busy, i found out about it through other posters later, you ing arabic dip .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh I have one legitimate question -

Why did kori/timvp approve all those lakaluva/calf tat trolls a few days ago just to make this thread?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    The only reason i troll is when people continually post re ed over and over

Lakaluva is actually a pretty good poster when he wants to be.

Other than providing plenty of laughs at his expense, koriwhat hasn't posted a single knowledgable thing on this forum ever

Giuseppe continually brings nothing

D2Procon/Tacker just fails at everything

Anybody I'm missing?

gray named spurfans, imho.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    tbh if all Mavs fans quit posting for an entire month, this forum would die.
    No it wouldn't. Wanna bet?

TBH I stop posting good quality posts because every time I did, I either got attacked personally, trolled etc so there was no more use of me posting. With the trolls gone I don't have to worry about them posting my Full Name and picture in every single thread I make.

Thread Information