Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I heard Kobe's cousin complained....
    about what, the saying no when you asked to on that face? and in your case I'm pretty sure the is a guy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ya I wanted to get banned on purpose so that I can make another account because I was tired of all the personal attacks and bs that went into my thread whenever I wanted to talk basketball.

And why do you think that was? that you couldn't even make a post without getting on? sometimes you have to realize it's not everyone else, and take a look in the mirror..

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    rofl, you posted good quality posts? The only thing you ever post is RAGE and LOL U MAD BRO?
    I do that to piss off the trolls and quite frankly it works. Take a look at my first few posts on this forum and you can clearly see it is good basketball discussion.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    timvp

is this an end to all trolling outside of the Troll forum?

or

"Do not troll lakaluva and koriwhat"

?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ratted y'all out. All of yous.

I was bored. Sorry, brahs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo tbh some there should be a way to vote people out of the nba forum. it is extremely arguable that the nba forum would be better overall without koriwhat, tacker and other multiple time losers.

hmmm ....

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    can we put this thread on pause and wait till Jersey Shore goes off?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    timvp

is this an end to all trolling outside of the Troll forum?

or

"Do not troll lakaluva and koriwhat"

?
    Heat, wringin' his hands, walkin' the floors.

Yer adorable.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    can we put this thread on pause and wait till Jersey Shore goes off?
    dvr brah

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    imo tbh some there should be a way to vote people out of the nba forum. it is extremely arguable that the nba forum would be better overall without koriwhat, tacker and other multiple time losers.

hmmm ....
    It is also extremely arguable that the NBA Forum would be even better if you eliminate the trolls. Just my 2 cents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is Luva untouchable now or what?

He's gonna bring his troll game harder than ever this year, and since I'm not a got like Namlook who ignores people, I'm looking forward to mixing it up with him and his husband Koolaid_Man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I ratted y'all out. All of yous.

I was bored. Sorry, brahs.
    seriously who the are you? i liked it better when you didn't post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunately it's true. the best basketball talkers on this forum are also the biggest trolls. Get rid of the trolls and you'll just have a bunch of re ed homers discussing the most inane bull and not doing anything remotely entertaining. Basically it would become the Spurs forum.
    Sons, I am no troll. All though I do compare favorably in height to one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

hmmm ....
    tbh, if koriwhat and tacker keep posing here, it will be extremely hard for me and others to hold back.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    lol MiamiHeat getting ignored for 8th time in 5 minutes.

Tacker hypocrite. Googles my picture and tries to troll the flamejob I did 2 years ago and the cries when someone googles him and posts his picture and trolls him.
    do you think I should stop asking them? doesnt look like they want to answer

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    do you think I should stop asking them? doesnt look like they want to answer
    You should probably just go heat up some pizza and watch Jersey Shore.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sons, I am no troll. All though I do compare favorably in height to one.
    brah you're a very stealthy troll. You act innocent but you throw gasoline on the fire as good as anyone. I approve tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You should probably just go heat up some pizza and watch Jersey Shore.
    didn't you just say you were going to watch that?

yeah, never plan on seeing that garbage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shame. I like it better when you bust out you AK-47 smack.

lol the lol-er

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    lol dirk4mvp showing once again his fine taste in movies and television. First Spiderman 3, now Jersey Shore.
    son you are a stage 5 clinger. LMAO stalking the movie Ironmexican's little brother was watching and trying to troll him about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting rid of all trolling would be horrible..this forum is special IMO..I spent years on RealGM and I was a well known poster there, I even got away with baiting for a while, until they cracked down heavily..it became extremely boring, since it was pretty much 100% basketball discussion, and little of anything else..

This place gives great trolling and trash talking, and it does have basketball discussion when people want to do it..

TBH, as I have said before, making me a mod here would be the best bet IMO..I have the All-ST medal, I'm obviously unbiased and fair..I would filter the trolling well..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 07-29-2010 at 09:19 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is also extremely arguable that the NBA Forum would be even better if you eliminate the trolls. Just my 2 cents.
    So we get you recognized on this forum, turn you into somebody that ppl actually pay attention to, and this is what you do, huh? Bite the mutha in hand that mutha in feeds you. After all we did for you, this is how you repay us. Mutha a

I move cars motherf*cker Don Ready's Avatar
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Internet gangsta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    claiming he knows where i live and has pics of my house and the like.

if you're gonna sing it..bring it
    dude it ain't even about that. so quick to get mad over someone on the internet you don't even know. wtf?! i'm not mad at you man. , i could care less but the threats you made aren't just for s and giggles. btw, i got a gun too but that doesn't mean i'm trigger happy like you're claiming you are. and why is that? for real man?

and like i said about the list i compiled. it might and might not consist of your ip, house or whatever. take it for what it is and just realize i could care less about heading to dallas and watching the grass grow from your front porch. i just want you to realize i'm not taking this lightly, that's all.

if i was so pissed off or upset i would've contacted the mods months ago but i didn't and never have. i've said it before and i'll say it again, thanks for the laughs!

what Tacker doesn't get is that the only reason anybody on this forum knows he exists is cuz of Mavs fans.

he would have just been another anonymous ty poster that nobody would pay attention to. we graced him with our attention. he won the lottery when we started ting on him, because we made him a forum legend. and this is the mutha in thanks we get?
    mav fans think they have it all figured out. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. not a damn thing has been figured out, not even prior to those yrs. they also think the nba exists because of the ponies.

mavs>spurs you amuse me. I thank you for that.
    ditto

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mav fans think they have it all figured out. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
    how the would you know about 06 and 07? lol calf tats

Thread Information