PARKER HAS RE-SIGNED!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, there is one and one undiscussed reason why they are going to win tonight. Spursfan are the best. Last week postman delivered something at my appartment. It was coming from SA. The princess and Timvp sent me gifts for the tony parker has re-signed announcment. i was just crazy about it and wear the shirt every game in font of the TV. So up here from Canada i send a huge THANKS to them and to whole of you guys posting on the website.

Second, if some of you reading or posting on this site are interested in watching Playoff games in Ottawa we could try to get together so just let me know. it would be cool.

Sorry if i polluted with a unecessary thread but i wnted to say thanks and most of all i am too excited for tonight.

Go spurs GO just make them shut the F up (by F i mean not frenchie like last game!)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No prob.

Man, mail must travel slow in Canada. We sent that out like a month ago.

Did you get the t-shirt and the car flag?

PARKER HAS RE-SIGNED!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes but i moved three weeks ago so it was kind of lost. but the postman finally figured we moved next door thanks to a neighbour.
    the shirt is a little too big but perfect to hyde when TP goes to the free throw line to not see the "massacre"
    hope to come say hi next year in SA i have family in houston that i will go see. i have been there last year but there were no game so i finally get to see Houston agains seattle.
    Next time i will plan better my traveling dates

PARKER HAS RE-SIGNED!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is just hard up here to support tony! lol people are so all over nash!

Thread Information