Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    classic longhorn nuthugger

When the ans win, it's because VY just "knows how to win games"

When the ans lose, it's because they're a worthless piece of team that can't give VY enough help.

VY only gets credit for wins, he doesn't get blame for losses. Btw, I'd def. get more than a 6/50 on the wonderlic test.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Btw, you're proving my point again. How many teams wanna take a chance on a "decent" QB who's a dumb moon cricket with a bad at ude?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

When the ans lose, it's because they're a worthless piece of team that can't give VY enough help.
    like that doesn't go both ways.

When the ans win, it's because of Chris Johnson/the defense

When the ans lose, it's because Vince Young sucks.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    As long as you're admitting the VY nuthugger crew is no better

lol stopped being a longhorns fan after VY left

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    like that doesn't go both ways.

When the ans win, it's because of Chris Johnson/the defense

When the ans lose, it's because Vince Young sucks.
    exactly

classic longhorn nuthugger

VY only gets credit for wins, he doesn't get blame for losses. Btw, I'd def. get more than a 6/50 on the wonderlic test.
    When the ans win it's because they win as a team. Vince was on that team. If I was a nuthugger, I would be saying a of a lot more than "Vince is decent." Never seen anyone in my life that enjoys putting words in people's mouth better than you.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    And when they lose, they lose as a team. Vince was also on the ans when they lost.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    You said someone who's never won a single playoff game "knows how to win". That's a nuthugger in my book.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And when they lose, they lose as a team. Vince was also on the ans when they lost.
    Yes..when they lose as a team, it's Vince's fault as well..just like it is every other player who buckled a chinstrap.
    You said someone who's never won a single playoff game "knows how to win". That's a nuthugger in my book.
    Well that seems to be the issue...you think your book is all that can possibly be right. If winning playoff games is how you decide who's good, Donovan McNabb is better than Dan Marino and Steve Young...Ben Roethlisberger is better than Peyton Manning. Let's be real here..the guy's record is great as a starter..he knows how to win. Hate all you want..but there's no nuthuggers in here..no one saying he's great..no one's even saying he's really good. We're saying he's a decent game manager who seems to have an uncanny ability to lead his team to victories. That ain't hugging ..that's stating facts.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    If winning playoff games is how you decide who's good
    You're moving the goal posts. I never said winning playoff games decides who's good, I said it decides who "knows how to win". I also never said it was the sole gauge of anything, sorry to debunk the re ed strawman you're trying to use.

Btw, if regular season win % meant as much as longhorn nuthugger claimed it meant, Roethlisberger > Peyton as you decided to mention.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're moving the goal posts. I never said winning playoff games decides who's good, I said it decides who "knows how to win". I also never said it was the sole gauge of anything, sorry to debunk the re ed strawman you're trying to use.

Btw, if regular season win % meant as much as longhorn nuthugger claimed it meant, Roethlisberger > Peyton as you decided to mention.
    So Donovan McNabb knows how to win more than Dan Marino, Steve Young, and Peyton Manning...got it.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So Donovan McNabb knows how to win more than Dan Marino, Steve Young, and Peyton Manning...got it.
    wtf

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fairly simple here..but since obviously you're slow, I'll break it down for you. He said that the best gauge of a winner is someone who wins more playoff games, and since Donovan McNabb has won more playoff games than Steve Young, Dan Marino, and Peyton Manning, he's more of a winner...therefore a better QB....

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Fairly simple here..but since obviously you're slow, I'll break it down for you.

He said that the best gauge of a winner is someone who wins more playoff games
    I never said winning playoff games decides who's good.
    the best thing about this site is that you can be ing glue eating stupid on here and it's ok because nobody knows what your real name is and nobody knows what you really look like.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the best thing about this site is that you can be ing glue eating stupid on here and it's ok because nobody knows what your real name is and nobody knows what you really look like.
    He said that the best gauge of a winner is someone who wins more playoff games..
    I never said winning playoff games decides who's good, I said it decides who "knows how to win".
    ah...yet another selective reader...once again...he said a guy who wins more playoff games decides who "knows how to win." So he's saying Vince doesn't know how to win, and Donovan McNabb is more of a winner than Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, and Steve Young...Understand totally...I'm just going off exactly what he said...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that's stating facts.

As for stating facts... Your endless, re ed defense of VYoung is unassailable evidence of your nuthugging credentials.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, we do know his first name.

A name fit for a sister banging, cowboy reach around giving, VY slurping dip

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And that name would beeeeeee........................................

Wait for it...................

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My name is Brannon...everyone already knows that..and for some reason, some jackass 49ers fan thinks that's a big deal. And if saying Vince Young is a decent QB is nuthugging anything in that 49er fan's obviously small brain and limited intelligence...well then he's dumber than I or anyone else in here thought. So how about this...get a life, and try focusing on yourself as much as you do me...maybe you won't be so ignorant.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    a class act like dirk, hahahahaha! gtfo of here already with that bs.

first off, i don't cheer on rivals and second, i don't cheer on big german babies that cry and kick stationary bikes either. the mavs! dirk! you! dallas! them all!

go signup on some mavs board and stop polluting this spurs board.

so if you wish the worst on your rival, it's like wishing the best for your rival? wtf? both LA and DALLAS! i don't give a about either and i don't give a about miami either but i'd rather miami kick the living out of your crap ass dallas team.

and just because you're here on ST trying oh-so-hard to convince us spurs fans to cheer on your ty team doesn't mean you'll be backed... as well, you putting us spurs fans down isn't helping your case any. like i said before, go signup on mavstalk.com or some . oh wait, i own that domain! haha!

hahaha! the mavs! go HOUSTON go!

Go MIAMI Go!

because he's a in' moron troll.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a class act like dirk, hahahahaha! gtfo of here already with that bs.

first off, i don't cheer on rivals and second, i don't cheer on big german babies that cry and kick stationary bikes either. the mavs! dirk! you! dallas! them all!

go signup on some mavs board and stop polluting this spurs board.

so if you wish the worst on your rival, it's like wishing the best for your rival? wtf? both LA and DALLAS! i don't give a about either and i don't give a about miami either but i'd rather miami kick the living out of your crap ass dallas team.

and just because you're here on ST trying oh-so-hard to convince us spurs fans to cheer on your ty team doesn't mean you'll be backed... as well, you putting us spurs fans down isn't helping your case any. like i said before, go signup on mavstalk.com or some . oh wait, i own that domain! haha!

hahaha! the mavs! go HOUSTON go!

Go MIAMI Go!

because he's a in' moron troll.
    maybe try the right forum next time, mmmkay pumpkin?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, we do know his first name.
    Whoa.

Well at least he hasn't posted any pics of him or past girlfriends/wives on top of posting his real name.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Brannon
    lol sister wife
    lol nationalist military loving got
    lol poser trolls
    lol internet tough guys
    lol year old jokes
    lol thinking I care what anyone online who doesn't even have a persona thinks about me.

Thread Information