Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ans with VY = 19-0

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    But seriously though, the guy has shown a lot of improvement. More patience in the pocket, more accurate, setting his feet better when throwing left. I think he tends to check down too quickly still, locks on to receivers a little too much, and needs to take off and run more often. But he definitely seems to have put in a lot more work than he ever has. If he has truly improved as it seems, the ans may be a tough team to beat. Just gotta wait for the regular season to start.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Hey I have a joke:

What's the difference between Vince Young and Tony Dungy's son?

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Hey I have a joke:

Tony Dungy's son was smart enough to do the job correctly.

I'd buy that for a dollar mookie_crew's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey I have a joke:

vince young would buy that for a dollar

vince young would buy that for a dollar
    Mista Norton meet mistaaaaaa Young. you have been crominated i sssssaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd

Post Count
    great ing quarterback

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hey I have a joke:

lol suicidal
    lol dancing shirtless around other shirtless men
    lol punching someone at a strip club
    lol butthurt over being booed
    lol not wanting to go back in

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    its still amusing how eating wings with a friend + having a gun in your glovebox = suicidal tendencies

Post Count
    its still amusing how being depressed + having a gun in your glovebox+ having your phone off+ not telling anyone where you were going = suicidal tendencies
    fify

still great ing adversity

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    its still amusing how eating wings with a friend + having a gun in your glovebox = suicidal tendencies
    that's a stretch

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    its still amusing how jeff fisher fabricating VY being depressed + having a gun in his glovebox + having his phone off when wanting some privacy + eating wings with a friend = suicidal tendencies
    fify the right way

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    But seriously though, the guy has shown a lot of improvement. More patience in the pocket, more accurate, setting his feet better when throwing left. I think he tends to check down too quickly still, locks on to receivers a little too much, and needs to take off and run more often. But he definitely seems to have put in a lot more work than he ever has. If he has truly improved as it seems, the ans may be a tough team to beat. Just gotta wait for the regular season to start.
    He has improved, but he seems to wing it too much. He'd be much more accurate if he stopped flicking the ball with just his wrist.

I've said it before, if he ever did learn to use his hips/feet and step into a majority of his throws, he'd automatically become an upper echelon QB.

As is, I think he'll still be wildly inconsistent - few great games in a row, few horrid games in a row, etc.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    He is such a great QB he is directly responsible for Johnson's spectacular rushing season last year.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    If Vince Young can learn to read NFL defenses he will become a good quarterback, but his veteran and clutch savvy helps his teammates, coaches, and fans around them become better players and people. See Haynesworth breakout season and Johnson's 2000 yard rushing year

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    If Vince Young can learn to read NFL defenses he will become a good quarterback, but his veteran and clutch savvy helps his teammates, coaches, and fans around them become better players and people. See Haynesworth breakout season and Johnson's 2000 yard rushing year
    He should probably learn to read first.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    + therapist said Vince mentioned "suicide" several times

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    + therapist said Vince mentioned "suicide" several times
    + an unloaded handgun. yup, definitely a sign of someone who tried to commit suicide

If Vince Young can learn to read NFL defenses he will become a good quarterback
    And if my uncle has a pussy he'd be my aunt.

He is such a great QB he is directly responsible for Johnson's spectacular rushing season last year.
    His presence on the field is in their 2nd game against Jacksonville is directly responsible for Mike Sim-Walker being shut down and David Garrard having a terrible day. It's not because they had Cortland Finnegan and Rod Hood back from injury, it's because of Vince Young.

His presence on the field is in their 2nd game against Jacksonville is directly responsible for Mike Sim-Walker being shut down and David Garrard having a terrible day. It's not because they had Cortland Finnegan and Rod Hood back from injury, it's because of Vince Young.
    Did you know the Saints won the Super Bowl last year not because Peyton choked, but because of Vince Young? True story...

Did you know the Saints won the Super Bowl last year not because Peyton choked, but because of Vince Young? True story...
    Conspiracy theorists believe Vince Young put on David Tyree's jersey after Moss scored the go ahead TD so the Giants could get a truly spectacular catch when they needed it.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Saints won the Super Bowl cuz the Colts offensive line couldn't run block for a 1 yard gain to pick up a first down and run the first half clock out, not because Manning threw a pick six on a botched route by Wayne. And the MVP curse.

Saints won the Super Bowl cuz the Colts offensive line couldn't run block
    Sup Bill Polian

Thread Information