Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    i had a feeling raiders would get thrashed. honestly i think the ans will be one of the best teams in the nfl, depending on VYs growth. if he plays with consistency, i dont think anyone can stop the ans from winning it all. him and CJ are just such tough weapons to gameplan for, especially when they mix in some zone reads and options

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    ing Fisher needs to show a little faith on his starting QB.

ing Fisher needs to show a little faith on his starting QB.
    His backup QB is en route to a comeback victory

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i had a feeling raiders would get thrashed. honestly i think the ans will be one of the best teams in the nfl, depending on VYs growth. if he plays with consistency, i dont think anyone can stop the ans from winning it all. him and CJ are just such tough weapons to gameplan for, especially when they mix in some zone reads and options
    lol DoK and selective reading...

OK, so what stretch said is if Vince Young doesn't play like Vince Young the ans can win it all. It's still a hilarious comment.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    OK, so what stretch said is if Vince Young doesn't play like Vince Young the ans can win it all. It's still a hilarious comment.
    Damnit Dok..you must not pay attention to VY whatsoever..if you check is W-L, he's pretty damn consistent..

oh..and lol throwing a screen on 3rd and 20 as the clock runs out when you need a TD.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He got benched? ruff.

oh..and lol throwing a screen on 3rd and 20 as the clock runs out when you need a TD.
    lol Vince Young ing things up for Kerry GOAT Collins and putting him in an impossible spot

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He got benched? ruff.
    yeah..had a ty game and then got hit and landed awkwardly...then Collins ed up even worse at the end of the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Vince Young ing things up for Kerry GOAT Collins and putting him in an impossible spot

then Collins ed up even worse at the end of the game.
    what the are you talking about? Collins' TD drive and 2 point conversion is what put the ans back in the game.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    yeah..had a ty game and then got hit and landed awkwardly...then Collins ed up even worse at the end of the game.
    "Landed awkwardly"? ... he got benched because the Steeler D made him their punching bag.

I'll be honest, if Collins plays the entire game, ans would have been favorites to win. Steelers had no offense today, the D was the reason they got field position and scored those FGs.

This is why you get the trolled out of you. You're an incorrigible homer. Vince sucked and you're pointing to an awkward landing and Collins sucking?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Landed awkwardly"? ... he got benched because the Steeler D made him their punching bag.

I'll be honest, if Collins plays the entire game, ans would have been favorites to win. Steelers had no offense today, the D was the reason they got field position and scored those FGs.

This is why you get the trolled out of you. You're an incorrigible homer. Vince sucked and you're pointing to an awkward landing and Collins sucking?
    God..you're as bad as DoK when it comes to selective reading...I said he had a ty game...ESPN said he landed awkwardly...

Young was sacked and stripped of the ball after Chris Johnson missed a block, and the quarterback was slammed awkwardly to the ground by Steelers linebacker James Harrison.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5592644

He was taken out because he couldn't do against Pittsburgh's defense..I know that...just saying what was reported...

lol Rape

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what the are you talking about? Collins' TD drive and 2 point conversion is what put the ans back in the game.
    more selective reading..and it was right in front of you. I said "AT THE END OF THE GAME" So you're saying that throwing a screen on 3rd and 20 as the clock ran out wasn't ing up?

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Broski, in your world, VY is a top 10 QB, Romo is clutch, Dez Bryant is HOF material, Austin is GOAT and Dallas will win the SB this year.

You're the GOAT of homers, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Broski, in your world, VY is a top 10 QB, Romo is clutch, Dez Bryant is HOF material, Austin is GOAT and Dallas will win the SB this year.

You're the GOAT of homers, tbh

let's go down the list. VY isn't close to top 10....Romo is the opposite of clutch...Dez is decent...Andre Johnson is better than Miles...Miles is Top 5 though. Dallas ain't gonna get to the playoffs if they play like this.

lol Rape

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    more selective reading..and it was right in front of you. I said "AT THE END OF THE GAME" So you're saying that throwing a screen on 3rd and 20 as the clock ran out wasn't ing up?
    How is that Collins fault? That's on the coaches if that's the play they called

He was under tons of pressure and dumped it off to CJ as a last resort, it's not like he hurried to dump it off to CJ with great pass protection and someone wide open in the end zone.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    my bad then, i just assumed, I didn't see the play.

So is VY officially on suicide watch?

No it wasn't your bad, I was scoffing the idea that Collins chose to dump it off to CJ.

And he's not suicidal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not saying Collins chose to dump it off to CJ...just saying you take a risk and try to hit someone near the end zone...a screen pass on 3rd and 20 when you need a TD as time is expiring is stupid...an INT isn't going to matter anyway.

i dont know what it is but the fact that 092120's opinion that Collins ed up when in fact he got da touchdown and the deuce after dumps smegmaaaaa all over his football related opinions which get crominated worse than DA BEARS crominated the Cowgirls

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    lol ans

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont know what it is but the fact that 092120's opinion that Collins ed up when in fact he got da touchdown and the deuce after dumps smegmaaaaa all over his football related opinions which get crominated worse than DA BEARS crominated the Cowgirls
    lol..this troll pays about as much attention as the real Lee Corso...I said he ed up "AT THE END OF THE GAME..." pay attention, encino man.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Mavs forum yet, ever since the FWST one got ed up? go here.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

good to hear from you man.

Thread Information