Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's never good to drop out of high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still don't understand the hs thing... for one, hs is a waste of time. for another, i just finished this past semester of college and have 1 more to go before i graduate with an associates and transfer or move away or whatever i decide to do. so really, what the does dropping out of hs have to do with anything, as if having a hs diploma means a damn thing anyhow these days?

btw, i've gone over this plenty of times and don't really care to go over the bs any longer. have fun trolls! we all know "trolling" is such an exciting life and leads to plenty of opportunities in life!

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so this guy koriwhat has tats on his calf...and he gets all the insults? Is that the only reason or like did he do something else?
    It's not just the calf tats, it's more of him being very annoying and stupid. We wouldn't have made fun of his calf tats so much if he wasn't such a ty poster. He has the most re ed takes I've ever seen on this board. It sucks as well that his fellow Spurs fans don't even like him as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just the calf tats, it's more of him being very annoying and stupid. We wouldn't have made fun of his calf tats so much if he wasn't such a ty poster. He has the most re ed takes I've ever seen on this board. It sucks as well that his fellow Spurs fans don't even like him as well.
    you keep saying i'm such a ty poster(btw, i'm not trying to win "the best poster" award anyhow), that i'm annoying, and that i have the most re ed takes but have you looked in the mirror lately? you're a in' troll! a troll that's a ty poster, annoying as , and has nothing but re ed takes, as well, you follow me around, always reply to anything remotely concerning me or anything i reply to, and you're always repeating yourself just like the rest of the trolls around here.

before you go pointing fingers, wake the up and realize you ain't man. maybe if you stopped trolling so much and started contributing "bball" takes then you can say this or that but you don't and you just keep repeating over and over how bad a poster i am. funny how you ain't much of anything but a bad, if not worse, poster yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Exhibit A of why Koriwhat's so annoying. Whenever you join in a thread that is clearly basketball related, you stupid posting somehow turns it to a calf tats thread all over again. Maybe if you work on your posting, then people wouldn't be ting on you in every thread. If you can't handle it, go back upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Exhibit A of why Koriwhat's so annoying. Whenever you join in a thread that is clearly basketball related, you stupid posting somehow turns it to a calf tats thread all over again. Maybe if you work on your posting, then people wouldn't be ting on you in every thread. If you can't handle it, go back upstairs.
    haha this is what the trolls always say but they exclude the fact that... when i do join in on a thread and give my take, whether or not you think it's good, they try to troll me. so... with that said, i blame threads getting derailed on the trolls. it's not my fault if i respond to someone blatantly trying to get a rise out of me.

you're a , plain and simple and you follow the heard. hopefully one of these days that heard falls off a cliff and you follow them to the rocks below.

btw, if you didn't notice(because you're a ty troll), this is a thread led "calf tats" and not "bball". just a heads up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not listening to you, quit hangin' on my nuts, !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another thing, stop being so god damn predictable, I knew what you were going to post every time you responded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another thing, stop being so god damn predictable, I knew what you were going to post every time you responded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoy getting ted on again my stupid Spur fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoy getting ted on again my stupid Spur fan

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Koriwhat regulating s like always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yo pickle !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol #41 gots up

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Koriwhat keep checking this got azz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just finished this past semester of college and have 1 more to go before i graduate with an associates and transfer or move away or whatever i decide to do. so really, what the does dropping out of hs have to do with anything, as if having a hs diploma means a damn thing anyhow these days?
    You are awesome. You are the best reverse troll ever.

Well I could not handle hs so I got my associates........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are awesome. You are the best reverse troll ever.

Well I could not handle hs so I got my associates........

uh... it's not that i couldn't handle hs, it's that i didn't give a about hs. if you read a while back i explained that in 10th grade i should had failed mainly because i never went to school but they passed me. in my junior year, or the 3 months i was there, i was getting pretty much straight A's but still felt bored with hs and when i turned 17 i decided to dropout because at 17 i could do so without a guardian's approval.

get your straight and stop talking out your ass already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    uh... it's not that i couldn't handle hs, it's that i didn't give a about hs. if you read a while back i explained that in 10th grade i should had failed mainly because i never went to school but they passed me. in my junior year, or the 3 months i was there, i was getting pretty much straight A's but still felt bored with hs and when i turned 17 i decided to dropout because at 17 i could do so without a guardian's approval.

get your straight and stop talking out your ass already.
    I have a feeling the statement above will be quoted for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or the next few days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling the statement above will be quoted for years.
    i wouldn't doubt it at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where's Findog?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many phone calls do you have to answer to earn enough money to get a tattoo removed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many phone calls do you have to answer to earn enough money to get a tattoo removed?
    i don't know... i'm not planning on removing any tattoos.

how many s do you have to suck today? i know, poor poor batty boi!

Thread Information