Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 1/3 of this thread is all Koriwhat, stop being an attention and let this thread die already got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 1/3 of this thread is all Koriwhat, stop being an attention and let this thread die already got.
    stop posting in this thread and maybe it will die already, got!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat, what is it that troubles you, is it your dad physically abusing you when you were a child? LOL

Maybe getting calf tats was the worst decision ever? LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat, what is it that troubles you, is it your dad physically abusing you when you were a child? LOL
    ah , how'd you know? boo hoo...

Maybe getting calf tats was the worst decision ever? LOL
    maybe to you it was but to me... don't give a damn!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my dad abused me when I was a child, now I want to show him that he has a ed up child by not getting a hs diploma and being a male secretary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i told mason... "did gh3 tell you about that crazy ass spurs fan with the tats on his legs?" and mason said, "nah what?" and of course i busted them out and he had a good laugh.

@ "of course" and "busted them out"..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't know... i'm not planning on removing any tattoos.
    You should really consider it.

how many s do you have to suck today? i know, poor poor batty boi!
    0 tbh. 0 s. How 'bout you?

I have no idea what "poor poor batty boi" means btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my dad abused me when I was a child, now I want to show him that he has a ed up child by not getting a hs diploma and being a male secretary.
    oh man you know everything!

btw, was your father ever prosecuted for the child molestation charges you brought against him a yr ago? that's such a sad story, you should tell us all again how your father is such a huge pos pedo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what "poor poor batty boi" means btw.
    a batty boi is just a batty boi... and you're a batty boi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a batty boi is just a batty boi... and you're a batty boi.
    Good one!

Really, though . . . I have no idea what you are talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh man you know everything!

btw, was your father ever prosecuted for the child molestation charges you brought against him a yr ago? that's such a sad story, you should tell us all again how your father is such a huge pos pedo.
    lol repeating what I said to you, couldn't you be a little more creative?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol repeating what I said to you, couldn't you be a little more creative?
    i know man, i feel for you, really... even though my father wasn't around and never laid a hand on me, i feel for you. no one's kin should ever do what your father did to you. it's just not right! i hope he gets butt ed in prison like you did in the basement all those yrs ago. i'm sorry kamikazi, i truly am and if there's anything i can do for you just ask.

mother in' pedos! god damn!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , well this will never end, have fun getting insulted and hope you go back upstairs and stay upstairs for good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , well this will never end, have fun getting insulted and hope you go back upstairs and stay upstairs for good.
    i hope you go back upstairs too because i'm sure the basement just conjures up bad memories and for ya. so so sad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i told mason... "did gh3 tell you about that crazy ass spurs fan with the tats on his legs?" and mason said, "nah what?" and of course i busted them out and he had a good laugh.

@ "of course" and "busted them out"..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you're going to keep posting photos of me? i guess the sexuality your father showed towards you has remained.

it's ok, most kids who are molested can't deal with it and tend to roll that way growing up. i feel for you man, i truly do. i hope you get the help you most desperately need and i hope your father rots in !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody wants him up there either.

He has revealed far too much about his personal life on the internet. He is now trapped in this horrible cycle where he will be forever flamed. It's really just sad. The best thing he could do is just stfu for awhile and let it go away. Either that or just go away.

I try to help and he calls me a "batty boi", whatever that is . . . He sees every comment as an attack. He is like a cornered, frightened animal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He has revealed far too much about his personal life on the internet. He is now trapped in this horrible cycle where he will be forever flamed. It's really just sad. The best thing he could do is just stfu for awhile and let it go away. Either that or just go away.

I try to help and he calls me a "batty boi", whatever that is . . . He sees every comment as an attack. He is like a cornered, frightened animal.
    hey, i just call 'em as i see 'em and you're definitely a batty boi.

def of batty boi; a sexual! get it now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

See, now I know you don't get to see your father much because you hated him didn't you? You're just like eminem, but instead of rapping, you decided to be a male secretary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that what your boyfriend calls you? Seriously, only a sexual would have such deep knowledge of the lingo tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's gotta have at least one friend up there that wants him doesn't he?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Koriwhat is using up more than his fair share allowance of exclamation points. Save some for other people.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tbh, Koriwhat should just take 80 pics of his calftats, and every time they come up, he should just spam the thread with them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koriwhat is using up more than his fair share allowance of exclamation points. Save some for other people.
    other people!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, now I know you don't get to see your father much because you hated him didn't you? You're just like eminem, but instead of rapping, you decided to be a male secretary
    i don't hate my father at all... i pity him. he's like a 13 yr old trapped in a 50 yr old dude's body. it ain't cool, it's depressing, and i'd rather not deal with him. he's never once hit me and i doubt he ever would've had my parents stayed together. he just never grew up. his mentality matches plenty of you trolls here tbh and imho. haha!

Thread Information