Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defensive sieve he and his friend Montrez but trez atleast is decent help and his roll is important.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they trade Sweet Lou that would be dumber than when the Lakers did. Have you seen his contract? It does NOT match his production.

I hope they do trade him tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they trade Sweet Lou that would be dumber than when the Lakers did. Have you seen his contract? It does NOT match his production.

for real!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    We need to find a new coach first. I thought we'd be a second-round exit, but now I'll be shocked if we win even one playoff series.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always trade high on Lou Williams, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's almost finished as an impact player and is often a liability nowadays, but his contract is good value. Rivers just has to know to limit him when he's hurting them.

It probably won't matter, though, the other contenders have worse flaws. The only team in the West that could challenge them is Houston and you know how that story ends in the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Interesting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's a negative despite the point because cuck rivers overuses him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Interesting...
    Every player loves Doc until they actually have to play for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It probably won't matter, though, the other contenders have worse flaws.
    The Clippers have the worst coach in NBA history. That's a bigger flaw than any other "contender" (and I use that word loosely for this Clippers team) has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting...
    same vibe #2 brought to the Spurs, Raptors, Lakers....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    same vibe #2 brought to the Spurs, Raptors, Lakers....
    Kiwi ain’t human lol he don’t count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting...
    Interesting to see Lebron befriending Montrez. Lebron always does this with his rivals. He did this with the Warriors when he became friends with Draymond. It's obvious he does this to get inside information on his rival.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From reddit
    - Ngl the body language between our 4 best players hasn't seemed that good in games(not just this one, and even in wins). At least to my eye. This just confirms it. Locker room issues rarely start with role players.

They seem to be separated by 2s Kawhi/PG and Trez/Lou.

Really hate to say it but someone important might get traded and it ain't gonna be Kawhi or PG.

- You can definitely tell something up with Montrezl especially if you look at the new years plane photo.

- It’s been going on since the first (bleep) game

- Not saying I want it to happen, I really don't.

But u cant really deny that the body language hasn't seemed great?

Kawhi/PG have gotten quite clearly frustrated at Trez/Lou on the def side a lot of times this year. Kawhi even mentioned today that def rotations are a big issue and who messes up on those a lot?

That alone wouldn't be concerning, just something Ive noticed happen a lot. But with Trez talking about a locker room issue to the media(which should be kept inside), that's a lot more concerning for me.

- Yea I saw their body language the whole game. Don’t seem like they like each other. From when they walked out the tunnel they don’t speak at all to each other . . Somebody most def getting traded

- Kawhi has been frustrated with the defense since the first week of games and not much has changed. Trez is a turnstile.

- He’s [Montrez is] gone
    Veddy veddy interesting...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More from reddit
    Last year's team was so fkn fun to watch i only missed a handful of games.This year I've missed more games than i care to remember. Last year every game was an adrenaline rush and this year its like we are just waiting for the playoffs to "turn on the switch." Problem is I don't think this team even knows where the switch is.

- I dunno. Kawhi wasn't the problem last season it was mostly Toronto being very inconsistent and just watching the guy iso. But when Kawhi sat out things went smoothly, especially against lottery teams. I could sleep well knowing they'd take care of business and blow out lottery teams no problem. The man is going through a slump this season (his career worst I think) so Kawhi fans are going to take Ls until the playoffs arrive where there are still no guarantees with how badly he's shooting now. We can only hope tbh

Even up to Feb Toronto did fairly well but it was only until Marc Gasol came when things started to really click so I hope the Clippers get a player to cancel out this chemistry funk like Toronto did.

- The FO did a commendable job rebuilding the team on the fly. The roster they put together from the scraps of Lob City was amazing.
    This, however... This is not the Master Plan they had in mind. The team was built to just plug in Leonard and go. But this isn't working. This team gave away its future, so if they don't do something this year, it will all have been a massive waste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trez and Lou have been major sieves. So bad at defense. Lou even worst because trez can compete if hes focused.

They need to trade both or one of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not sure why Laker fans are celebrating so much. Giannis is ringing this year (which will keep him in Milwaukee longterm) and then AD is going to Chicago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From reddit

Veddy veddy interesting...
    They may have chemistry problems and possibly hate each other but they are still a match up problem for the Lakers much like the Mavs were for the Spurs during the mid to late '00s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As much as i enjoy watching Loadnard, Regular Season P and Lou Harden fall in the standings, i wouldn't put too much stock in these losses, they're meaningless really. We all know if they actually gave a about the regular season, they wouldn't let the grizzlies drop 140 on them in LA.

All i ask is for that early clippers-rockets series tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure why Laker fans are celebrating so much. Giannis is ringing this year (which will keep him in Milwaukee longterm) and then AD is going to Chicago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi really is the new MJ. He don’t give a damn about anything but winning.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is the Clips depth overrated? Like when Lakers struggle without AD or Lebron. "See they're too top heavy!" When Clippers struggle without Kawhi and/or PG13. "They only lost because they didn't have their best players playing." Like Clippers are hugely reliant on Kawhi and PG13 just like Lakers and Rockets are hugely reliant on their duos. Honestly, I think Bucks should be the favorite. Giannis only plays 31 minutes a game. They're not overly reliant on their superstar like Lakers, Clippers and Rockets are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi really is the new MJ. He don’t give a damn about anything but winning.
    No he isn't. MJ was super hyper compe ive. MJ wouldn't even sit out when it came to playing lottery teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he isn't. MJ was super hyper compe ive. MJ wouldn't even sit out when it came to playing lottery teams.
    True

I just meant more along the lines of not giving a damn about teammates to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ was matched up against plumbers and janitors, he didn’t need to rest

Thread Information