Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since I've been to Edinburgh I've been looking desperately for some Belhaven's best ale to order online.

So far I found only Aussie websites - no shipment overseas though.
    Does any of you know a website which sells different sorts of beer and has worldwide shipment?

Any help appreciated

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you tried contacting the distributor in Texas? I just got it from the site, tell them what you think of the beer and if they can hook you up with a pack. At the very least they'll point you to where you can get it on draft.

Agent: Ben E. Keith Company
    3903 B Warehouse Row
    Austin
    TX

Telephone: 512-444-2337

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thx for the advice... unfortunately I'm from Europe and believe it or not - getting those Beers here is more difficult than in the States. A specific store has it on stock from time to time but unfortunately they won't provide me with their supplier

But anyways - I met some guys from Texas in Edinburgh who where also desperate to find a shop which has it - I'll forward your tip to them. Thx a lot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I checked out the various websites of the retailes though - most of them only have the Stout for sale not the Ale... crap

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    check the japanese company website thats buying most brewerys see if they ship

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    check the japanese company website thats buying most brewerys see if they ship
    InBev isn't remotely Japanese.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's everywhere here. HEB grocery, liquor stores. Great beer.
    Sorry, the rules dealing with alcohol distirbution limit international sales from here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ya man I just got back from Glasgow and Belhaven's Best is the . I have found stout a few times but have been meaning to check Spec's. I will say this, I have never had so much alcohol in a 2 week span before Scotland. Best time of my life. I've been looking for a way to move over there without getting married.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    @Sisk
    yep, that's it. Gonna check out the site. thx

@Vici
    Tell me about it - first I got hooked on the Ale and then on some Highland Single Malt named Glenmorangie
    Never visited Glasgow though - only Edinburgh, Fort William, Fort Augustus, Inverness, Perth and Berwick upon Thyne. Although I'm planning my next trip to be exclusively Glasgow and the Highlands.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    @Sisk
    yep, that's it. Gonna check out the site. thx
    I put in a random Austrian zip code and it says they ship there. It's a bit expensive, but at least they do.

bandwagon hater
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://www.greatclubs.com/beerofthemonthclub/

I use it... it's awesome....

They send you an assorted 12 pack of beer each month giving you a description of each flavor along with contact info if you want to order more of a certain product.

I'd venture to say, I have had more varieties of beer than ANY member of Spurstalk, unless they have themselves used this service.

At current count, I have probably tasted, in passing, at least 200 different breweries concoctions.

This is not a boast at all... I actually hate my alchoholism and hope to master it soon... but if you are really into tasting the finest beers from all over the world, you cant beat the 'Beer of the Month Club' as far as ease of access.
    Last edited by phyzik; 09-25-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bagpipes in Austin has it and supposedly Flying saucer. It's known as Belhaven Scottish Ale. It obviously doesn't taste as fresh but damn it's still my favorite beer.

Thread Information