Toronto Raptors
    God damn Carol is annoying in a completely new way now

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It will be interesting to see how Rick explains Carols exit from the group.
    She could cross paths with the group again so Rick can't say the
    walkers got her.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This season is pretty boring...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This season is pretty boring...
    Why are you still watching? I don't understand this any more that I understand Spurs fans that complain incessantly about PATFO and various players. Hey, there are 29 other teams. Find a new one that will make that splashy summer or mid season trade. It's the same with TV, only more so. There are a billion cable and satellite channels. Find a new show if this one no longer does it for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why are you still watching? I don't understand this any more that I understand Spurs fans that complain incessantly about PATFO and various players. Hey, there are 29 other teams. Find a new one that will make that splashy summer or mid season trade. It's the same with TV, only more so. There are a billion cable and satellite channels. Find a new show if this one no longer does it for you.

I didn't say it was bad. wtf! A lot of people are not happy with the start of this season. If you love it it's ok, I just said my opinion, don't get butt hurt. And I like the comparing of a tv series to NBA.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My guess is Carol runs into Sam, who is still alive. Now that they have a vehicle, he will lead the two of them to the group that he was with previously. Not long after that, the Governor will stumble upon the same group.

Also, Rick got mad at Carol for making a decision for the group all on her own. He then punishes her by making a decision for the group all on his own. Maybe he was trying to protect Carol's life from Tyreese, and prevent a rift in the prison group over her actions. Instead, a rift will form over his actions, and with Carol not there to take the blame, it will fall on him.

Hopefully the ensuing conflict is enough to snap Rick out of Farmer-mode and back into badass Ricktatorship mode. After all, 3 members of the Council are sick, one has been exiled, and the other is Daryl. But they don't know if he's still alive at this point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Tyrone is ing annoying. I hope he dies soon. Dude's either a gigantic pussy or a re who think he's superman. Tyrone needs to get his together.

Still waiting for Token from the first ep to come back and join the group. He needs to hurry up and get over his dumbass kid dying, pack up all those guns, and hook up with Rick. Then we can all finally move on from the prison and get this show rolling because it's turning into the farm scene from season 2 and we all remember how fun that was.

Carol will be back. The show is too much a sausage fest with her gone. If she doesn't come back, then the writers are dumbasses.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    The pace of the show has definitely slowed down compared to previous seasons. I like the new storylines that are developing, but it seems like the first 45 minutes of the last 2 episodes have just dragged along, and it's not until after the last commercial break that they finally make progress. The show has gradually moved more to a psychological character study aspect than an action zombie show that it started out as. I do still enjoy it for an hour a week.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    seriously if i wanted to watch a third world tribe fight illness and struggle for food i would go to africa. this show is dragging, lets just focus on carols journey, much more interesting tbh.

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I'm pretty sure this show has lost me. I just haven't been interested in the slightest and haven't even seen the last two episodes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Poorly written episode with telegraphed conclusions and improbable/nonsensical character actions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Carol was not too bad of a actor in the series. Some deserved to die like Ricks wife.They
    seem to kill off some one each week. The Black guy who hid the booze on the last supply
    run will be next......He pissed off Rick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This was one of the most action packed episodes this season. Looks like Rick and Carl
    had a bonding moment when they stopped the walker attack. Nothing like killing walkers
    with your son. This was a good episode with the last scene with the governor lurking aroud
    the outside of the fence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Carol was not too bad of a actor in the series. Some deserved to die like Ricks wife.They
    seem to kill off some one each week. The Black guy who hid the booze on the last supply
    run will be next......He pissed off Rick.
    Rick has no idea he's an idiot. He pissed off Daryl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Waiting for

"This show used to be so great, but now it's gotten so lame, but I'll continue to watch it and criticize it endlessly"

WD hipsters in 5,4,3,2....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    This show used to be so great, but now it's gotten so lame, but I'll continue to watch it and criticize it endlessly

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I liked it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Walt dies in the end.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    I loved this episode, from the soundtracks to the whole atmosphere that the writers gave inside that cell when everyone was slowly dying and you saw a helpless Hershel fighting through it. Hopefully there's better episode than this one, if there is, Ima jinx.

By the way Carl is becoming an instant favorite for me, he just seems so ruthless now, hopefully the writers show this aspect of him more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I liked the last half of the episode when there was some action and I don't really want Carl dead anymore.

Name
    Bruno
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Somehow the Governor survived

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I didn't totally hate this episode. Strange. No thanks to the governor though.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Somehow the Governor survived
    why wouldn't he have survived?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    I don't really want Carl dead anymore.
    I do. I'll never forget how ing stupid and annoying he was earlier on and still is. I was hoping a zombie would bite his neck this ep and hear him squeal like a pig as he dies. Carl.

And the governor. He was a stupid character in the last few eps of last season and now he's coming back? I knew he was but seeing that stupid eye patch and how they're trying to hype him up makes my eyes roll. Anyways, good episode up until the last 5 seconds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do. I'll never forget how ing stupid and annoying he was earlier on and still is. I was hoping a zombie would bite his neck this ep and hear him squeal like a pig as he dies. Carl.

And the governor. He was a stupid character in the last few eps of last season and now he's coming back? I knew he was but seeing that stupid eye patch and how they're trying to hype him up makes my eyes roll. Anyways, good episode up until the last 5 seconds.
    this.

carl, i'll never understand why people love the little er. he and the governor need to die slow, painful, horrible deaths. my jeebus suggested death by a beheaded zombie head taking little nibbles starting from the feet up. WHILE carl is paralyzed from the neck down. i feel that only with a sacrificial death like that can order be restored to the zombie apocalypse, tbh.

i've still been watching the show in hopes they kill off one of them. last two seasons they killed off lori and andrea. so here i sit, hoping, praying, they kill off carl and the governor.

Thread Information